Not sure if this has been discussed here....

So I saw this new game "Fortune X" premiered on some VP players channels. Ugh does it look brutal...

The breakdown:

It is a multi line game: 3, 5, or 10 play

Coin-in is 5+5 per line

Feature is a Multiple that is randomly awarded (like Super Times Pay), but it comes as "offers"

When randomly triggered you are first offered 2x and you have the option to apply the 2x after you see the "deal" or play on with no multiplier and have an option to select 3x on the next deal. If you don't like the cards on the 3x deal, you have an option to play off with no multiplier applied and get 5x on the next deal. If you don't like what you are dealt on the 5x deal you can with no multiplier applied and get 8x option for the next deal. If you don't like what you are dealt on the 8x deal, you can play on with no multiplier and get 12x on the next deal. Once you hit 12x you are forced to play with a 12x multiple regardless of the deal.

I haven't actually played the game but is seems like it is VERY expensive with the 5+5 bet on every line to "randomly" trigger the feature and not only that, once you do trigger the feature, you are still paying the 5+5 on every line.

Wizard of Odds has a breakdown of this game showing a 99.01% return but I can't in any way imagine anyone ever realizing a fraction of that.

From what I'm seeing of this game, I wouldn't touch it. If it were 5+1 like Super Times Pay it would be slightly appealing... As it is, it is a hard pass from me.