Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Monet

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    "That's because they got no clue who the fuck you are."

Good to know.

Let me get back to you on this.

Meanwhile, a man who says that I am "a degenerate gambler blowing other people's money" has put himself in a tough spot. Making public claims about people with nothing, absolutely nothing, to back it up, is libel. You have zero witnesses; zero evidence. Not a single person in your corner, mickey, who could go to bat for you in court. And the reason you're in a tough spot is that you could bad mouth me all day and I would have a tough time proving damages as a handicapper. As a writer for "The Gangster Chronicles," that's not the case. Your statements are an attack on my reputation and credibility, and I can prove damages.

Walk back the statement and admit you have zero witnesses to back it up.
    I guess I will have to amend my statement then.

I change my statement from "a degenerate gambler blowing other people's money" to

"a degenerate gambler blowing other people's money who can't even pay his property tax and no telling what other bills. He's on welfare and leaches off of women.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You also seem to have missed the gist of having clients who know each other and who pay you based on how much they win. Hard to pull off a fraud schtick in that context. Especially when most of your plays become public knowledge via monitors and contests, like The Wise Guys.
    Lol what a bunch of bullshit.

I missed this thread.

I'm also arguably the best college football handicapper. Who cares.

Redietz mocking some comment about using 20 books. Redietz has time and time again shown he has almost 0 knowledge of modern sports betting. One would think that a winning sports bettor would somehow not be some 30 year anachronism.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

That must be it. Can I quote you on that?

I didn't realize I was devastated. I'll have to send myself a get-well card. You should probably send me one, too.

I have to add this. Your quote reminded me of when I was assisting the plumbers under the house. I was the gofer. I went to get some pipe, and when I came back, the lead guy was sitting in my garage, thumbing through my 1975 class yearbook. He turned to me and said, "Boy, we sure ain't what we used to be."

I spent most of my life in the top one percent (easy) and arguably the top half percent of any intelligence test or cardio test you could give me (I tested out 100% on the old Marine Corps running standard, which wasn't that hard). So I ain't what I used to be. But what I claim to have done, however, I did every single thing I put in print anywhere.

That's reality. That's life. Mickey, you do realize I'm not some extrovert? Interviews are no fun for me, but I always do them because I feel like I owe people a dose of reality. Plus it's a test. Can I handle myself unscripted? I feel obligated to do them.
    I'd bet half my life-roll that Mickey would test higher on an IQ test than you.

The man is self-taught from a relatively poor educational background. Found books in the library on math and went on to become the GREATEST MACHINE PRO EVER. (arguably) Literally wrote some primers for people which are (arguably) the greatest material ever written for figuring out equity in machines.

Do we have 1 instance of mickey asking for investors or cash?

How about you? You even posted your EV on your website begging for investors to scam. Come'on now.

Glad to have found this thread. I thought Redietz had mostly relegated himself to the shadows like a mouse.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Tough Room but never leave the stage.
    Always finish your set!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Tough Room but never leave the stage.
    Always finish your set!

Thread Information