Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm out of here.

KJ, are you Irish or Northern Irish?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ, are you Irish or Northern Irish?
    My Father's family was from County Cork and County Kerry (far southern). I don't know exactly where my Mother's family was from. I will ask her when I see her, but wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know. My Grandfather would have been the one to ask about my Mother's family, but he is long gone.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I know you have traced your family routes and all mickey. Have you been to Ireland to where your family came from?

Because there aren't a lot of branches to our tree, meaning cousins and stuff that I can go to for information to begin to look at history, and my Father is gone and my Mother just never knew or had an interest, I probably can't pinpoint exactly where, but just visiting the general county areas is definitely on my bucket list.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information