Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm out of here.

It's clear that I am being played and my Posting Limit will NEVER be lifted, despite me no longer being a Troll for over three years and despite repeated requests to lift that fucking Posting Limit. I'm not going to keep asking for it to be lifted as it's clear I'm being treated like a joke and not being taken seriously. So, I'm out of here. Tired of being played for a laughingstock fool. Dan, you have ignored countless PMs begging you to lift that Posting Limit and pointing out that I am not the Troll I was when the Posting Limit was imposed on me. I even pointed out I purposely stopped making new threads for about 5 months to get you to take that Posting Limit off of me but you have ignored the PMs. I even pointed out that Posters have posted much worse things than I have ever written even at my most Trollish and you didn't put Posting Limits on those Posters. You have still ignored my requests for the Posting Limit to be lifted off of me. There are plenty of places I can post at that don't have a Posting Limit imposed on me.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

What would Nathaxl do?
    What, Me Worry?

I have not been the biggest of Tasha fans, even being unnecessarily mean with the he/she stuff.

2 things I want to say. You have to admire tasha, and I do, for hanging in there in the face of all the attacks. Some really fucked up.

I also think she has a valid point here. She has asked to have her privileges restored and Dan Druff has just strung her along. The last time he say something like he was thinking about it, but did nothing. How long are you going to think about it Druff. Doesn't she deserve the decency if an answer either way?
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-31-2023 at 06:27 PM.

The messed up part is in not being able to realize this: anybody who has a difficult time being limited or with not being able to post on a forum, has a life not worth their eyebrows.

Todd won't even get rid of the WANNAS SPAM.

I think it is awesome someone "behaves" for years in order to come back to this forum.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

It is clear to me that Tasha values the right to post here very highly, perhaps more than most of us do, and that the continued limitation on her ability to post and Dan's seeming indifference to her pleas is bothering her.

It wouldn't hurt to throw the poor girl a bone and loosen up, "provisionally:" if she fucks up, BAM, otherwise give her a chance.

With KJ finally making what seems to be a final exit things will likely quiet down around here, and her posts, odd though some may be, will provide for SOME content.

So Dan, please consider giving Tasha her full posting rights back, but keep her on a fairly tight leash, at least initially.

My selfish reason for asking is I want her to continue to post on her ongoing time travel / doppelganger thread: her hideously written and constructed tale provides the perfect launching pad for snarky retorts and absurdist activities.
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-04-2023 at 09:51 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The messed up part is in not being able to realize this: anybody who has a difficult time being limited or with not being able to post on a forum, has a life not worth their eyebrows.
    Wise up, man up and head on over to PFA. You have a.super heavyweight undefeated all-time champ, looking for a toe to toe with the longest running forum legend,.of the past 20+ years..Stop being such a slug! You surely aren't scared of being defeated are you Rob? Tyde is foaming from the mouth waiting to annihilate you!

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Wise up, man up and head on over to PFA. You have a.super heavyweight undefeated all-time champ, looking for a toe to toe with the longest running forum legend,.of the past 20+ years..Stop being such a slug! You surely aren't scared of being defeated are you Rob? Tyde is foaming from the mouth waiting to annihilate you!
    Rob and Tyde are on the same page politically so it wouldn't be Rob vs. Tyde. Rob would be a welcome conservative voice on PFA dishing it to the incompetent stupid ass moronic libtards of PFA.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Rob and Tyde are on the same page politically so it wouldn't be Rob vs. Tyde. Rob would be a welcome conservative voice on PFA dishing it to the incompetent stupid ass moronic libtards of PFA.
    You do have a point. It would be the best forum battle of all time though if it happened! I'm sure you noticed PFA biggest RINO fellow Montanian Nightmarefish returned to stir the pot. He called you private Crimm and ran off like a weasel. You have had some epic battles against that meathead in the past! He was one of you're favorite targets. Plenty of LOLS!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You do have a point. It would be the best forum battle of all time though if it happened! I'm sure you noticed PFA biggest RINO fellow Montanian Nightmarefish returned to stir the pot. He called you private Crimm and ran off like a weasel. You have had some epic battles against that meathead in the past! He was one of you're favorite targets. Plenty of LOLS!
    Is tyde another serial lying, attention & relevance craving, virtual internet forum life-concocting, rotted out toenail like kew?

If so, I'd chew him up and spit him out after frustrating the living shit out of the poor soul....like I did kew, with the added bonus of my living so deeply inside his empty head that on nights when he can actually get to sleep, he wakes up wanting pizza for breakfast every single day.

If tyde isn't a weak wussy then I'd probably root for whomever he's going at it with now.

The Truth.
    Not a Democracy.
    We're in a Corporatocracy.
    And it's supposed to be a Republic anyways.

Nice Hit tableplay!
    You know, I always knew we had military bases around the world but I never knew it was like this, lol.
    Most people over here think they deserve what they got lol.
    No... you got the easy life because we been terrorizing the world since the end of WW2.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Nice Hit tableplay!
    Thanks Monet.

Tasha, by your continued absence for over one week you have exhibited rare strength of will.

I hereby bestow upon you the KewlJ Award for Forum Integrity.

This award has no cash value.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Tasha, by your continued absence for over one week you have exhibited rare strength of will.

How clever of you. As punishment, when I leave here, whenever that is, I am going to give Tasha my account and log-in info and let her run wild.

Turns out tableplay was right and all that PizzaGate Shit was real.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

Tasha is miles ahead in popularity over kew. He's a true will not!

Thread Information