It's clear that I am being played and my Posting Limit will NEVER be lifted, despite me no longer being a Troll for over three years and despite repeated requests to lift that fucking Posting Limit. I'm not going to keep asking for it to be lifted as it's clear I'm being treated like a joke and not being taken seriously. So, I'm out of here. Tired of being played for a laughingstock fool. Dan, you have ignored countless PMs begging you to lift that Posting Limit and pointing out that I am not the Troll I was when the Posting Limit was imposed on me. I even pointed out I purposely stopped making new threads for about 5 months to get you to take that Posting Limit off of me but you have ignored the PMs. I even pointed out that Posters have posted much worse things than I have ever written even at my most Trollish and you didn't put Posting Limits on those Posters. You have still ignored my requests for the Posting Limit to be lifted off of me. There are plenty of places I can post at that don't have a Posting Limit imposed on me.