Thread: When You're Right, You're Right

My comparison of Koepka's PGA win with Joe Namath and Super Bowl III was not only prescient, but remarkably timely.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...-bowl-iii.html

And yesterday's entry, regarding Eamon Lynch:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...mon-lynch.html

LIV and LET LIV!
    PGA and LIV Golf Merge as one!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    LIV and LET LIV!
    As a good cynic, monet, how else could it turnout? You have American one-tenth-of-one-percenters (you know, hands clean from Hiroshima and internment camps and a quarter million dead Iraqis and the CIA and all that) teaming up with the one-tenth-of-one-percenters who happen to be non-Americans.

A marriage made in heaven. And, just as SB III fast-tracked the AFL/NFL merger, well, this merger got fast-tracked, too.

I mean, if the goal is "sports washing," who better to learn from than the Americans?
    Last edited by redietz; 06-06-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    LIV and LET LIV!
    As a good cynic, monet, how else could it turnout? You have American one-tenth-of-one-percenters (you know, hands clean from Hiroshima and internment camps and a quarter million dead Iraqis and the CIA and all that) teaming up with the one-tenth-of-one-percenters who happen to be non-Americans.

A marriage made in heaven. And, just as SB III fast-tracked the AFL/NFL merger, well, this merger got fast-tracked, too.

I mean, if the goal is "sports washing," who better to learn from than the Americans?
    Professional Golf is more complicated than I thought.
    I thought you just put the ball in the hole.
    Your interpretation is darker!

Thread Information