Thread: The Myth, The bitter Man, The 20 year troll.

Let's take a look at the posting of the person who posts as Rob Singer.

For 20 years Rob has been making one ridiculous, fantastical, math defying gambling claim after another. Throughout the 20 years he has had to go back and alter claims, change amounts, change timelines to make room for new claims.

And throughout the 20 years, there have been many, many real players challenge his claims, because they just can't be. They defy the math. This dates back well before my time here, with people like Arci, mickeycrimm, redietz among others. Rob's answer to those legitimate challenges of his ever-changing math defying claims has always been to attack those challenging about things that have nothing to do with anything being discussed. He has attacked people spouses that fell ill and passed away. He attacked someone alcohol addiction that they overcame. He attacks people's politics, sexual orientation. Everything under the sun that he can attack to deflect away from that he can't really answer these legitimate challenges. This strategy served two purposes. To defect away that he couldn't answer as well as to send a message that anyone legitimately challenging anything he said in the future would receive the same bullying attacks. A deterrent. That is a common Mob and bullying tactic.

So last summer Rob's latest and hopefully final bullshit claim played out. The 1.5 million dollar, 10 play video poker hit. Like just about every Rob Singer claim, this was quickly and totally debunked. And just like previous completely debunked Rob Singer bullshit claims, he attempted to "prove" this bullshit claim with phony and doctored proof. This time it was the video screen of the win taken from a computer in the storage area of a house. Other times his "proof" has been pictures inside a Newell RV at the dealership. Or a generic bill of sale printed from the internet, for that same RV claim, with no company heading or logo and all signatures in the same handwriting. There have been so many other non-sensical, just ridiculous things like this. These NEVER work. Is there one freaking time Rob has pulled this off without further exposing himself as the fraud that he is? Just One?

So after this latest debunking, a complete and thorough debunking by PositiveVariance, Rob followed up with not one but two weird, proposed of meetups with members where he was somehow going to produce bags of cash as proof. He reneged on both meetups, one with MaxPen, one with Dan Druff, where Dan re-arranged his schedule to accommodate Rob.

Totally humiliated, Rob left this forum 1 year ago in June 2022. vowing he was retiring from posting. A couple days later Rob showed up at Gambling forums. Now I have no problem with someone saying they are done posting and changing their mind. I have done so many times. So Rob posted at GF for about 6 months, mostly talking to himself, the way Moses used to. Along the way Rob formed an alliance with Mdawg, who Rob has previously described as a California fraud. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so Rob and Mdawg became buddy's in attacking me. That is ok. I enjoy some of those games, so I frequented GF to return fire. But I don't like GF. I have left several times. And each time I have in the last 6 months, guess what? Rob immediately follows me here, the place he crawled away from tail between his legs, last June.

So Rob is now supposedly in Lake Tahoe/Reno area for the summer, living in his pull behind camper that he posted a picture of yesterday. By the way this is the same pull-behind camper that Rob owned all those years he claimed he owned a Newell. Finacial records showed this is what he owned, not a Newell and MaxPen described it to a tee. Nothing wrong with owning a pull behind camper, if you are into camping, but Rob just couldn't be honest and had to make up this story about a Newell. That fit in better with his numerous, million-dollar math defying claims.

So, lets look at the last 4 days. Rob says he is in Lake Tahoe for the summer and yet he has posted a total of 28 times on the two forums, 24 direct responses or comments about me, and a few political posts and he even managed to work my name into a couple of the political posts. It would have been even more except a couple of the days I announced I was going out for 8-10 hours, so Rob didn't post until I returned. To say Rob is obsessed with me, doesn't cover it. Posting about me is Rob's life now, as he declines further and further into his bitterness, anger and depression that is his life now.

Yes, I challenge the math-defying, for all intensive purposes, "impossible" claims of both Rob Singer and Mdawg". And I continue to do, in part for fun and entertainment, in part, because they never stop, they keep coming with these claims, long after being proven bullshit. As long as they keep repeating their claims, I will keep debunking and reminding people and them that these claims have long been proven bullshit. Some have labeled me the gambling forum police or some such terms. Whatever! But that is where we are.

But one thing differentiates the Singers and Mdawgs from me. I challenge their ridiculous, claims that are bullshit. They attack me, my brother, my mother, my late partner, my long deceased father, about things that have nothing to do with gambling. And Singer did so with many others long before I came along. It isn't new. If Rob Singer never again repeats his claims, I would have no need to again debunk and remind him that they have been debunked many times over. But we know that won't happen. So Rob will one day soon go to his grave, and I still hope that is not in the immediate future for his sake. Butt when it comes, his last thoughts will be of me, because I am on his mind 24-7.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-18-2023 at 01:24 PM.

I don't read your posts but give it a rest you sick, twisted, addicted poster, you!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I don't read your posts but give it a rest you sick, twisted, addicted poster, you!
    Love you too Porkchop!

BTW, it is absolutely fine that you and others else choose not to read my posts. Some of them are really directed at 1 or 2 people and they read every word, even if they claim not to, because they will later make a reference.

Monet has a point dude. Get some meds. For real.

Go find where redietz is with his comfort blanket and crawl up under it with him.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Funny comments!

I also didn't and couldn't read what is probably another re-hash of what he's lied about at least a thousand times. I expect this latest meltdown straight outta the forum-posting sweatshop, is a result of the direct hits I scored on him this week....hell---EVERY WEEK!

Sicko, psycho....you name it

Thread Information