View Poll Results: Do you think that the kewl-J is being truthful regarding his backed-room narrative, hey hey?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is on the ups and up.

8 40.00%
  • Nope, the cat's bulls-shittting!

12 60.00%
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: The Verdict Is?

Speaking of bullying - we seem to have forgotten our dear man Redietz.

Kewl is his #1 backer.

Ouch.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mdawg has now returned here, repeating lie after lie. He has refused to answer any questions about his stupid claim that he proudly posted on 3 forums involving a $100-$5000 spread over 10 hours play at double deck, no less. He just wants to troll.

So my response to you Mdog will be that I will find that quote by Dan Druff, where he describes you as nothing but a higher limit, losing player, a "whale" as he said, that gets good comps because you are a losing player. he then went on to question why you lie about all that winning.

Since you like to repeat and quote, I am going to post that quote over and over in response to every single time you post. 10, 20 times a day if need be. And don't claim it wont bother you as that is the post that drove you from this forum. A professional poker/gambler, who knows how to read people, telling exactly how it is.

I probably can't get to finding that post today or even the next couple days, but when I have more times this weekend, I will find it and that will be my reply to everything you say.

You guys want to be assholes, I can be an ass too.
    It's only natural for the laughing stock of the entire forum to lash out at others in a feeble effort to get the burning spotlight off them.

You appear to never learn. Wasn't it axel who said all you do is deflect? And summoning Dan Druff to your defense might not be the best idea. You know why.

Oil up!

You would think that FraudJ would have posted up a pic of his oiled up surfboard on the beach with a fuck VCT sign on it by now.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Several years ago, I made a comment about coach belly being a child molester. I was repeating what someone else on this forum had said. Dan Druff told me I wasn't allowed to say that without proof, because it was accusing someone of illegal activity.

Well for the Last year SeedValue has accused me of illegal activity about 100 times, and it has been repeated many, many times by both Singer and Mdawg. And Druff has said nothing.

So if the rule is anything goes, then fuck it....anything goes and that certainly included something as mild as "Sand Nigger".
    Personally I thought Mendelbread was a bit more creative, as far as your racial slurs go.Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    lol at the blurred image.
    By far your best work to date!!
    Thanks m8. I was surprised that the "my brother posted the whole backrooming incident as a joke while I was on vacation and boy am I going to give him a stern talking to for that doozy" card didn't get played - I think that window is closed now.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Actually if you look back, it has been a couple YEARS since I have even made any reference to UNKewLyingJ's sexuality, other than in January 2022
    I am not going to waste time looking, but I am sure I can find something you said more recently that that.

AND, a trick Mdawg likes to do is quote others. He frequently will quote the homophobic remarks by people like Singer and Seedvalue.
    Do you really think that is any better Mdawg?

How about if I just quote the nasty remarks made about you by JBJB and JBS instead of saying it myself. Would that really be any different?
    Are you implying jbjb and jbs are the same person? How dare you Kew!

We have middle eastern folks on our crew. Have nothing against them.

Thread Information