Thread: Lmaoooo hahahhaha it happens AGAIN

The troll puppet of the fucking universe. What fucking excuse do any of you retards and homeless people on the streets have for being broke? I'm literally a fucking troll puppet anything I say will happen, happens all the fucking time.

I said I would quit slots RIGHT WHEN I was at 21k slot profit. 21 of all numbers right? Hahahaha. I was going to quit before I even saw the numbe and I'm like ok that's a sign, back to blackjack. What a fucking troll right? I decide NOT to quit and start playing at like 20,950 or whatever rofl. Yea that close, but wait it gets better. I take an Arizona trip and right before I play I win about 50 bucks putting me back at 21k hahahhaha. What's my reward for not quitting when I said I would? Immediately start getting crushed in blackjack. Rinse and repeat. Fucking troll puppet fucking world. I can't win at anything. Slots or blackjack.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ANYONES EXCUSE OF BEING BROKE WHEN IM FUCKING ABSOLUGELY CURSED AND TROLLED.

IM NOW DOWN CLOSE TO 12K in this blackjack losing streak betting 2x250. OH WAIT IT GETS EVEN BETTER. I went back to blackjack about a month ago before any of this troll. I said I would bet 2x300 when I was above 120k way back when before I even got into slots when I had under 120k. Well guess what? I bet 2x250. What's my reward? Another fucking troll and immediately start losing. ROFL

AGAIN WHATS ANY OF YOUR EZCUSES FOR BEING BROKE? IM AT 113K AND I SHOULD HAVE OVER 200K EASILY IF I WASNT A FUCKING TROLL FUCKING PUPPET RETARD THAT IS CONSTANTLY TROLLED BY THIS FUCKING WORLD.

ABOUT 36.5 HOURS AND DOWN 11,967.50 ON BLACKJACK ROFL. Having the dealer constantly draw on 16 and pulling miraculous cards. Every 12 I bust. Backdoor blackjacks left and right rofl. HOW THE FUCK DO I EVEN HAVE A BANKROLL?

OH AND GUESS WHAT AGAIN?? RIGHT WHEN I START LOSING MY ASS IS RIGHT WHEN I BUY A CAR. LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK. MOST OF THE BLACKJACKLOSS ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE THAT BUT LOSING ON EVERYTHING ELSE + RENT. ROFL. ROFL

YOU GUYS HAVE ZERO FUCKING EXCUSE. IM FUCMING A HANDICAPPED CURSED MOTHERFUCKER THATS CONSTANTLY TROLLED AND STILL HAS A BANKROLL OVER 100K HAHAHAHHA. YOU CANT MAKE THIS FUCKING UP.

STICK TO SCAMMING AND BEINH SKMEONE YOURE NOT ONLINE. FUCKING FRAUD BITCHES CAUSE EVERY NIGHT U GO TO SLEEP UR A FUCKING BROKE WANNABE BITCH

Pce
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 07-20-2023 at 03:54 AM.

It takes me less than two months to make 21K off slots. That is, as long as I get off my lazy ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    The troll puppet of the fucking universe. What fucking excuse do any of you retards and homeless people on the streets have for being broke? I'm literally a fucking troll puppet anything I say will happen, happens all the fucking time.

I said I would quit slots RIGHT WHEN I was at 21k slot profit. 21 of all numbers right? Hahahaha. I was going to quit before I even saw the numbe and I'm like ok that's a sign, back to blackjack. What a fucking troll right? I decide NOT to quit and start playing at like 20,950 or whatever rofl. Yea that close, but wait it gets better. I take an Arizona trip and right before I play I win about 50 bucks putting me back at 21k hahahhaha. What's my reward for not quitting when I said I would? Immediately start getting crushed in blackjack. Rinse and repeat. Fucking troll puppet fucking world. I can't win at anything. Slots or blackjack.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ANYONES EXCUSE OF BEING BROKE WHEN IM FUCKING ABSOLUGELY CURSED AND TROLLED.

IM NOW DOWN CLOSE TO 12K in this blackjack losing streak betting 2x250. OH WAIT IT GETS EVEN BETTER. I went back to blackjack about a month ago before any of this troll. I said I would bet 2x300 when I was above 120k way back when before I even got into slots when I had under 120k. Well guess what? I bet 2x250. What's my reward? Another fucking troll and immediately start losing. ROFL

AGAIN WHATS ANY OF YOUR EZCUSES FOR BEING BROKE? IM AT 113K AND I SHOULD HAVE OVER 200K EASILY IF I WASNT A FUCKING TROLL FUCKING PUPPET RETARD THAT IS CONSTANTLY TROLLED BY THIS FUCKING WORLD.

ABOUT 36.5 HOURS AND DOWN 11,967.50 ON BLACKJACK ROFL. Having the dealer constantly draw on 16 and pulling miraculous cards. Every 12 I bust. Backdoor blackjacks left and right rofl. HOW THE FUCK DO I EVEN HAVE A BANKROLL?

OH AND GUESS WHAT AGAIN?? RIGHT WHEN I START LOSING MY ASS IS RIGHT WHEN I BUY A CAR. LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK. MOST OF THE BLACKJACKLOSS ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE THAT BUT LOSING ON EVERYTHING ELSE + RENT. ROFL. ROFL

YOU GUYS HAVE ZERO FUCKING EXCUSE. IM FUCMING A HANDICAPPED CURSED MOTHERFUCKER THATS CONSTANTLY TROLLED AND STILL HAS A BANKROLL OVER 100K HAHAHAHHA. YOU CANT MAKE THIS FUCKING UP.

STICK TO SCAMMING AND BEINH SKMEONE YOURE NOT ONLINE. FUCKING FRAUD BITCHES CAUSE EVERY NIGHT U GO TO SLEEP UR A FUCKING BROKE WANNABE BITCH

Pce
    I don't think this is the forum for broke up and comers or bj counters.

you're probably not the first counter to live under the bridge.

Always glad to hear from you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Gee ZK, maybe if you actually USED your college education and got a real job, a good job, you'd not have to worry and whine like a babushka about money and being "cursed."

You brag your bankroll is over $100K: how many years has it taken you to get to that point?

Were you half as smart as you claim to be you'd see the wisdom of working nine to five full time and gambling part time.

Who knows, if you come off as stable and not as a mercurical mind-case chicks might even want to be with you.

But I know, "KIds these days, ya can't tell em nothin."
    What, Me Worry?

Pce
    More proof you that...

If I had to make a living off the absolute monotony of card counting I'd be depressed as fuck too. Mix that in with the variance.

Dgenben had it right - Zenking needs to try and have his mood-disorder medicated.

^^ Serious non-trolling post.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Pce
    Not one slur?
    You're slipping dude.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It takes me less than two months to make 21K off slots. That is, as long as I get off my lazy ass.
    Ok and? I did it in 3 months mostly in Vegas and without a car. What's your point??

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Ok and? I did it in 3 months mostly in Vegas and without a car. What's your point??
    Do it 3 months outside of the strip bro and then we'll talk.

Son, I am very disappointed with you. I want my $20,000 back. And half of that car, too.

Not to mention. Said I would buy more.sharea of PayPal at 65 and it hit high 65s and then shoots up rofl. Came back once or twice again but then shot up fast. Welcome to the life of a troll puppet

IM AT 113K AND I SHOULD HAVE OVER 200K EASILY IF I WASNT A FUCKING TROLL FUCKING PUPPET RETARD THAT IS CONSTANTLY TROLLED BY THIS FUCKING WORLD.
    Tony BigCharles likes posting about his bankroll too.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post

IM AT 113K AND I SHOULD HAVE OVER 200K EASILY IF I WASNT A FUCKING TROLL FUCKING PUPPET RETARD THAT IS CONSTANTLY TROLLED BY THIS FUCKING WORLD.
    Is he broke yet? Not joining Twitter to read that shit.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Prozema View Post

Is he broke yet? Not joining Twitter to read that shit.
    BigCharles isn't broke because he has outside money to keep adding to or replenishing his bankroll. So that isn't really even a bankroll, it is more like a steady stream of gambling money to lose. (kind of like a guy born into a wealthy family that has money to blow gambling).

Zenking's appears to be a real bankroll. By all accounts he moved to Las Vegas 6 years ago, with a 50k bankroll/living expenses and has won enough to live comfortably, nice apartment, I am told ect and has grown his BR to 113k. AND by his own admission he doesn't play as much as he should or could, so he could have an even bigger bankroll.

I think he is doing great. And him sharing these results and reports of where his BR stands is sharing the journey that is blackjack card counting variance. There really is no other way to impress the roller-coaster variance ride that is blackjack card counting that to share you BR fluctuation.

Otherwise people are going to think that blackjack card counting is winning 90% of your play, with 1-50 spreads, and that is just not real. Zenking's accounts are real and what real blackjack play looks like in 2023. And I applaud him for doing so. Could we do with out all the extreme venting? sure. But I guess that is what makes Zenking...Zenking. I just don't get why people are offended by his posting and sharing his experiences.

Has Zenking not done better than any of his haters anticipated when he announced he was moving to Las Vegas 6 years ago? let's give the guy a little credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-21-2023 at 02:32 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    let's give the guy a little credit where credit is due.
    *golf clap*
    What, Me Worry?

Maybe the Jews don't run Hollywood and the Music Business.
    Maybe it's the Irish!

An Irish Actor Playing Oppenheimer Proves Once Again That Jews Don't Count | Opinion

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ei=28#comments

Pce
    Name:  5wyXrIp.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  79.0 KB

Thread Information