Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Forum for sale?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Governor Newsom has assigned a crack clean up crew to get rid of old inventory at various stores throughout the state as part of his waste disposal program. These guys are really efficient and should get some sort of commendation from the state for their amazing efforts in communities throughout the state.
    (Link removed, space, duplication)

Worse than a third world country, though? Start with that they have such high dollar value stores (meaning, just the physical stores) to begin with. I don't know how many countries are in Africa, but it's more than three, which is how many Gucci stores there are.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Governor Newsom has assigned a crack clean up crew to get rid of old inventory at various stores throughout the state as part of his waste disposal program. These guys are really efficient and should get some sort of commendation from the state for their amazing efforts in communities throughout the state.

Worse than a third world country, though? Start with that they have such high dollar value stores (meaning, just the physical stores) to begin with. I don't know how many countries are in Africa, but it's more than three, which is how many Gucci stores there are.
    Definitely not worse than a 3rd world country - gotta grab those clicks with a big headline.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

You're a communist and you know it!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

You're a communist and you know it!
    I'm just curious if you can prove you're not the guy in that picture?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Another Los Angeles 'flash rob' swarms store, swipes $100K worth of merchandise

They don't name the store but I recognized it and found another article that names it. Almost fitting that it was robbed by urban ghetto robbers, because they try to portray an image of street urban chic, complete with carefully placed graffiti on their shutter doors.

Something like the graffiti you find against the walls by the parking garage elevators at The Cosmopolitan.

Cosmopolitan Commissions and Fetes Graffiti Artist in Its Garage
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information