Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Last Chance To Get Even" sign along the I-15

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    This must be a great day for you, Arc. Let's make it a greater day: please tell me the "return" for playing the game of craps that you claim the game of craps has? Or, if you can't figure it out yourself, please show me where someone else has stated the return for the game of craps?
    I already told you there is no return for the "game of craps" just like there is no return of the "game of video poker". They are essentially platforms or generic names for a set of different games. Yes, as I already told you, the play of the various games is different. However, the fundamental mathematical principles that apply to one also apply to the other. You have to get down to when you actually perform a bet. That is when you have a specific situation to evaluate. And guess what, you can determine the return in both cases.

What?? Please Arc look at your post #31 in this thread in which you say you could determine a return for craps. You still haven't addressed the craps play of changing bet amounts nor has redietz advised what he would use as "craps optimal play" to compare to video poker optimal play.

What?? Please Arc look at your post #31 in this thread in which you say you could determine a return for craps. You still haven't addressed the craps play of changing bet amounts nor has redietz advised what he would use as "craps optimal play" to compare to video poker optimal play.
    I said you could determine the return IF you specific exactly what bets you make. Really Alan, this is pretty simple stuff.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I said you could determine the return IF you specific exactly what bets you make. Really Alan, this is pretty simple stuff.
    Good. That ends the discussion because as every experienced craps player knows your bets will vary from roll to roll and you can even turn some bets off and leave some "working" from roll to roll. That's simple stuff too.

Good. That ends the discussion because as every experienced craps player knows your bets will vary from roll to roll and you can even turn some bets off and leave some "working" from roll to roll. That's simple stuff too.
    Did you have a point or do you just want to obfuscate the entire topic?

He's getting testy now, and I'm sure you've already detected he doesn't know what he's talking about (big surprise) because he has no idea how craps is played by the experts, so he's not doing very well as he makes it up on the go. "Pretty simple stuff" is the giveaway.

Sorry arci....

Thread Information