Thread: If you retards didn't know

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    South Point is the most fucking rigged piece of shit iver seen. Same mobster owners as the El Cortez where shit went down with KJ and blackjack. There's a fucking reason they offer cheap ass fucking steak and egg nigger breakfast for 6.99 in this inflationary economy. You're fucking telling me you're going to give me steak and eggs in this inflationary shithole for 6 bucks? The steak is either made out of dog cock or the games fucking rigged. They want you in the door for a reason. To rig the fuck out of you. There's a reason they advertised so hard on gambling with an edge. There's a reason for all of this shit. I've never win at fucking anything in this fucking building. Find me one fucking retard that's won here. Only way you're winning here is if their free play is absolutely bonkers which it might be. Lose 100 on a 14.5 Phoenix blue rofl. What else is new. It's not about the measley faggot 100. It's he fact of never winning here on anything let alone 100 on a 14.5 blue at 2.00. What did I actually expect to happen? Do you know the chances of losing 100 on a 2.00 14.5 blue? Yes, it can happen. But guess what also can happen? Never winning at a fucking thing in this building. One variable I don't give a fuck but when you got multiple variables. Doesn't pass the sniff test. At least for people with a brajn. Go ask the fu king mobster owners. They'll tell you. Cause no math matters in this fucking building. RTP is below legal standards cause they run the government. You think gaming is enforcement in this fucking shithole? They're nothing but fucking window dressing for the drone public to think laws are enforced in this fucking ciry u fucking twats. Just remember I got zero worries. South Point will wish they never met me because I don't forget. I win at everything I do. Keep cheating the public nigger queers. You'll regret every bit of it
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-02-2023 at 04:26 AM.

Thread Information