Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: If you retards didn't know

  1. #1
    South Point is the most fucking rigged piece of shit iver seen. Same mobster owners as the El Cortez where shit went down with KJ and blackjack. There's a fucking reason they offer cheap ass fucking steak and egg nigger breakfast for 6.99 in this inflationary economy. You're fucking telling me you're going to give me steak and eggs in this inflationary shithole for 6 bucks? The steak is either made out of dog cock or the games fucking rigged. They want you in the door for a reason. To rig the fuck out of you. There's a reason they advertised so hard on gambling with an edge. There's a reason for all of this shit. I've never win at fucking anything in this fucking building. Find me one fucking retard that's won here. Only way you're winning here is if their free play is absolutely bonkers which it might be. Lose 100 on a 14.5 Phoenix blue rofl. What else is new. It's not about the measley faggot 100. It's he fact of never winning here on anything let alone 100 on a 14.5 blue at 2.00. What did I actually expect to happen? Do you know the chances of losing 100 on a 2.00 14.5 blue? Yes, it can happen. But guess what also can happen? Never winning at a fucking thing in this building. One variable I don't give a fuck but when you got multiple variables. Doesn't pass the sniff test. At least for people with a brajn. Go ask the fu king mobster owners. They'll tell you. Cause no math matters in this fucking building. RTP is below legal standards cause they run the government. You think gaming is enforcement in this fucking shithole? They're nothing but fucking window dressing for the drone public to think laws are enforced in this fucking ciry u fucking twats. Just remember I got zero worries. South Point will wish they never met me because I don't forget. I win at everything I do. Keep cheating the public nigger queers. You'll regret every bit of it
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-02-2023 at 04:26 AM.

  2. #2
    Kinda Agree.
    They're basically El Cortel 2.0
    I got No Mailed and No Carded from South Point years ago.
    Nice Bowling Alley though.
    Dollar Games for Early Birds!
    Thanks for putting in the slurs and derogatory comments again.
    You really are the King!

  3. #3
    Good! I hope all those casinos CONTINUE to cheat your dumbass.

    Now go play your pussy ass FIFA soccer game LOSER!

  4. #4
    I used to play regularly at that location. But they are out of my rotation now.

  5. #5
    Same family that used to own El Cortez until it was sold in 2008. But definitely that same family mentality

  6. #6
    If I was making a list of sweaty place for blackjack that I have encountered, meaning places I played regularly in my career, 4 of the places near the top of that list have "linkage" to that El Cortez sweaty mentality, beginning with Elco itself where 15 years after the sale, that mentality remains, although some of the faces are finally changing.

    Direct linkage includes South Point (ownership and management), Cosmo, and Valley Forge, the later two management and surveillance personal. Cosmo had the trifecta, that sweaty mentality along with top surveillance technology and personÚl.

    Michael Guaghan (South Point) is now 80 years old, but you just get the feeling that when a change in ownership occurs, that mentality will remain.

    Cosmo....well I hear of players spreading 1-50 at double deck while camping out now a days, but I don't believe everything I hear.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

    Cosmo....well I hear of players spreading 1-50 at double deck while camping out now a days, but I don't believe everything I hear.
    I know what you mean. I'm hearing about 6 figure jackpot hits off $50 in freeplay. The bullshit runs deep....RIP

  8. #8
    Kind of figured SP only catered to locals. They offered me next to nothing after throwing a fair amount of play at them. Do they expect me to Uber all the way down there for a cheap steak??

  9. #9
    As far as I know, little Caesar’s and dominos still serve cheap shitty pizza even in this economy.
    Last edited by mcap; 08-02-2023 at 08:17 PM.

  10. #10
    Wow you guys are so edgy.
    VCT - the finest of all sites with only the finest gamblers one will ever encounter. Book it.

  11. #11
    Son, card counting is for hill billies.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Doesn't south point run the slots at the airport? I heard nobody ever wins there either.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    Doesn't south point run the slots at the airport? I heard nobody ever wins there either.
    Uh, you heard wrong.

    https://wgntv.com/news/trending/trav...nd-a-vacation/
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #15
    My bad. Sounds like zk should take a crack at Megabucks.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    South Point is the most fucking rigged piece of shit iver seen. Same mobster owners as the El Cortez where shit went down with KJ and blackjack. There's a fucking reason they offer cheap ass fucking steak and egg nigger breakfast for 6.99 in this inflationary economy. You're fucking telling me you're going to give me steak and eggs in this inflationary shithole for 6 bucks? The steak is either made out of dog cock or the games fucking rigged. They want you in the door for a reason. To rig the fuck out of you. There's a reason they advertised so hard on gambling with an edge. There's a reason for all of this shit. I've never win at fucking anything in this fucking building. Find me one fucking retard that's won here. Only way you're winning here is if their free play is absolutely bonkers which it might be. Lose 100 on a 14.5 Phoenix blue rofl. What else is new. It's not about the measley faggot 100. It's he fact of never winning here on anything let alone 100 on a 14.5 blue at 2.00. What did I actually expect to happen? Do you know the chances of losing 100 on a 2.00 14.5 blue? Yes, it can happen. But guess what also can happen? Never winning at a fucking thing in this building. One variable I don't give a fuck but when you got multiple variables. Doesn't pass the sniff test. At least for people with a brajn. Go ask the fu king mobster owners. They'll tell you. Cause no math matters in this fucking building. RTP is below legal standards cause they run the government. You think gaming is enforcement in this fucking shithole? They're nothing but fucking window dressing for the drone public to think laws are enforced in this fucking ciry u fucking twats. Just remember I got zero worries. South Point will wish they never met me because I don't forget. I win at everything I do. Keep cheating the public nigger queers. You'll regret every bit of it

    LOL. Zenking, everybody knows this. If the light's green, why run into traffic?

    I wonder who strongly recommended kewlJ NOT take legal action against the alleged South Point folks?

    And of course they "run the government." Why would you think otherwise?

    When people ask me, "Do you think the mob is still in Vegas?" I counter with "Do you think dinosaurs are actually extinct?" That's a Zen thought for the ZenKing.

    ZenKing -- my recommendation is steering clear and stop typing. You might win at everything you do, but it's hard to win post-mortem.

    Carry on. And the SP buffet is stellar, by the way. I think KewlJ may have seen my butt parked at the buffet back in April.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    Doesn't south point run the slots at the airport? I heard nobody ever wins there either.
    The airport has always been known for low payback. But they've also had advantage slots there too. Can't say what's there now.
    "I'm surprised you don't know that. Stunned is a bettor word." Bob "That's Over The Line" Dietz

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    South Point is the most fucking rigged piece of shit iver seen. Same mobster owners as the El Cortez where shit went down with KJ and blackjack. There's a fucking reason they offer cheap ass fucking steak and egg nigger breakfast for 6.99 in this inflationary economy. You're fucking telling me you're going to give me steak and eggs in this inflationary shithole for 6 bucks? The steak is either made out of dog cock or the games fucking rigged. They want you in the door for a reason. To rig the fuck out of you. There's a reason they advertised so hard on gambling with an edge. There's a reason for all of this shit. I've never win at fucking anything in this fucking building. Find me one fucking retard that's won here. Only way you're winning here is if their free play is absolutely bonkers which it might be. Lose 100 on a 14.5 Phoenix blue rofl. What else is new. It's not about the measley faggot 100. It's he fact of never winning here on anything let alone 100 on a 14.5 blue at 2.00. What did I actually expect to happen? Do you know the chances of losing 100 on a 2.00 14.5 blue? Yes, it can happen. But guess what also can happen? Never winning at a fucking thing in this building. One variable I don't give a fuck but when you got multiple variables. Doesn't pass the sniff test. At least for people with a brajn. Go ask the fu king mobster owners. They'll tell you. Cause no math matters in this fucking building. RTP is below legal standards cause they run the government. You think gaming is enforcement in this fucking shithole? They're nothing but fucking window dressing for the drone public to think laws are enforced in this fucking ciry u fucking twats. Just remember I got zero worries. South Point will wish they never met me because I don't forget. I win at everything I do. Keep cheating the public nigger queers. You'll regret every bit of it
    I'm sure they will miss your 18 bucks a month in wagers. Adios douchebag,

  19. #19
    Please don't post gratuitous racism and other slurs on this forum. I've edited the posts to bring it back to semi-civility.

    I also don't understand why Zenking is so different in person than online.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Please don't post gratuitous racism and other slurs on this forum. I've edited the posts to bring it back to semi-civility.

    I also don't understand why Zenking is so different in person than online.
    He is self-aware enough to lay low(stay away from people) whenever he is in one of his going-off-the-rail moods.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-17-2021, 04:05 PM
  2. The Coronavirus didn't start in China?
    By Cookie Monster in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2020, 05:59 PM
  3. Rob Singer didn't beat video poker
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: 07-21-2018, 01:44 PM
  4. Scoblete didn't answer the question. Maybe we can.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 05:51 PM
  5. Things you have to do because the world didn't end on 12/21/12
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •