Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    The first thing I'm going to do is disabuse any notion that this is strictly between Druff, Dawg and KewlJ---because the fact that it's being talked about publicly gives us rights.

Besides, I think both KewlJ and Dawg can agree that they wish for this to be talked about publicly. I think that's the entire point of it...for whatever purpose doing all of this publicly serves them in terms of looking good to people who barely care. I don't think any such challenge is going to happen, but I'll discuss it in the abstract. Some quotes have been removed as irrelevant to my responses.

Collusion? First of all, the implication that Druff would even potentially collude to defraud you of money is nothing short of bizarre, to me. Not only do I consider Druff doing so borderline impossible, but he's YOUR chosen arbiter.

I would entertain coming out to Vegas to act as a witness to all of this if there were to actually be a challenge. As you guys are certainly aware, I don't care who wins or loses. Another element that would be added is, if Dan Druff and I disagree as to whether or not this has been sufficiently demonstrated (one yes, one no, either way) then any bets would be considered a push. I would say that the loser would have to cover my flight and RFB. If there is no loser, then both of you cover it equally. I'm certainly not flying out there and doing this at a monetary cost to myself. That said, I have no interest in being paid on direct, either.

Quite frankly, I have no animosity towards either yourself or MDawg and wouldn't be opposed to meeting both of you. I'm just not going to be out money to do so. You guys can come to Pittsburgh if you really want to meet me. PA has good blackjack rules, generally. Rivers also has high-limit Baccarat.

With that, I preferred this when your proposal was a binary 'yes' or 'no,' KewlJ, which required no further need for discussion. MDawg either accepts or declines. It appears he declines (by implication) the terms that you presented as, 'Non-Negotiable,' so that should be it.

That said, I don't see anything wrong with both parties escrowing an agreed upon sum to Dan Druff. Sure, Dawg said he would match the amount of the settlement, but you guys could always agree to escrow some lesser amount than that. I guess MDawg would be in your debt the balance if you did win. Alternatively, you guys could agree that you're just putting up the agreed escrow amounts.

This is interesting because there should be a way to tell that it was from the same bank. New terms could specify that it be demonstrated it was an interbank account to account transfer. Of course, you could look and make sure that's verifiable before agreeing to that. I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Mdawg is so hell bent on proving me wrong he offered to match my settlement amount. End of story. And that is what the escrow is about. I want an amount that will cover the settlement amount. 300K will do so. So I have come down from the original 500k, even though it sort of tells what the amount is, which I was not supposed to reveal.
    These were your original terms, which you said were a 'yes' or 'no' from MDawg. If the terms really are non-negotiable, and MDawg does not accept them, then why are we still talking about this?

Next, I have received a private communications from 2 different attorneys, one not even on this site, both with a very similar warning. That if this were to come about, and Druff was satisfied, Mdawg would pull a Donald Trump and try to drag the whole thing into court, arguing some loophole in the escrow agreement. I am not an attorney and have no idea how such legal action would play out. I suspect it would be tossed because it would be declared some sort of monetary wager and isn't that illegal?
    I don't believe that it would be considered illegal as it would likely fall under 'Social Gambling' in that there is no vig attached to this. Neither of you are acting as the house. According to this:

https://thelawreviews.co.uk/title/th...iew/usa-nevada

The definition of a 'gambling game' in Nevada is 'any game played with cards, dice, equipment or any mechanical or electronic device or machine for money, property, checks, credit or any representative of value'.2

The definition excludes games played with cards in private homes or residences in which no person makes money for operating the game, except as a player, or games operated by charitable or educational organisations that are approved by the Nevada Gaming Control Board (the Board).3 Under Nevada law, a 'wager' is 'a sum of money or representative of value that is risked on an occurrence for which the outcome is uncertain'.4
    In other words, it doesn't seem that such a bet would even qualify as a gambling game, per Nevada law.

So I would pay and talk to an attorney and have the attorney draw up the terms, before we proceeded. But I am not going to waste my time or money (or Dan Druff's time) until Druff is holding 300K to cover "matching my settlement". Dan Druff can negotiate any fee that he wants for his participation. That is completely up to him and between him and Mdawg. But I would recommend you get it in writing Dan Druff.
    Well, yeah. The amount is obviously significant enough that you would want an attorney to check the language of whatever the official agreement is. You'd also want to make sure such a transaction is not illegal, though I don't see how it would be. Am I wrong to suggest that all of this was kind of a given? Of course you'd have to dot i's and cross t's, but certainly you were aware of that prior to issuing the proposal.

In my opinion, a fair compromise would be for MDawg, if he accepts, to first escrow reasonable attorney fees to draw up the contract which will be paid from Dan Druff to you if MDawg ultimately declines. He shouldn't have to escrow 300k just to understand what the terms are; that's actually kind of ridiculous. That said, you should also not end up out money if he refuses.

[You trolls like AinQ can say whatever you want....stupid shit like a professional gambler wouldn't pass on this. This shit never comes to fruition. It is always just a huge waste of time. Especially for this kind of money. And this is well on it's way to that same kind of outcome.

You people can talk all you want. Inject yourself into something that isn't even about you, call me whatever names you want. None of that matters. If this is going to happen, Mdawg should make arrangements to escrow 300k with Todd Witteles (Dan Druff) and then we can start the legal stuff. But nothing happens except more troll talk until that first step is done. And this isn't an open ended deal on my part. I am done playing with this troll forum and you trolls that dominate it. So Shit or get off the pot, and let me go on my way. And you people can troll for years to come.
    If you don't want people discussing it, then don't fucking talk about it publicly. There's a PM feature here, you know.
    I’m in on the challenge I will send someone to Vegas on my behalf with 300k cash for Dan to hold in Escrow. I don’t do any of this electronic transfer shit so these rats can figure out a way to snitch on you.

As a bonus my 300k will be a free roll for you fraud j. I will send my 300k with the documentation on who you are. If you fail to hold up your end you must agree to give dan the ok to post the documentation of your identity. This of course goes with dawgs original terms.

Time to come clean fraudj put up or shut up. I don’t need a lawyer because I know exactly who you are and Dan is a stand up guy.
    Last edited by Treeshade; 09-28-2023 at 10:42 AM.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    The first thing I'm going to do is disabuse any notion that this is strictly between Druff, Dawg and KewlJ---because the fact that it's being talked about publicly gives us rights.

Besides, I think both KewlJ and Dawg can agree that they wish for this to be talked about publicly. I think that's the entire point of it...for whatever purpose doing all of this publicly serves them in terms of looking good to people who barely care. I don't think any such challenge is going to happen, but I'll discuss it in the abstract. Some quotes have been removed as irrelevant to my responses.

Collusion? First of all, the implication that Druff would even potentially collude to defraud you of money is nothing short of bizarre, to me. Not only do I consider Druff doing so borderline impossible, but he's YOUR chosen arbiter.

I would entertain coming out to Vegas to act as a witness to all of this if there were to actually be a challenge. As you guys are certainly aware, I don't care who wins or loses. Another element that would be added is, if Dan Druff and I disagree as to whether or not this has been sufficiently demonstrated (one yes, one no, either way) then any bets would be considered a push. I would say that the loser would have to cover my flight and RFB. If there is no loser, then both of you cover it equally. I'm certainly not flying out there and doing this at a monetary cost to myself. That said, I have no interest in being paid on direct, either.

Quite frankly, I have no animosity towards either yourself or MDawg and wouldn't be opposed to meeting both of you. I'm just not going to be out money to do so. You guys can come to Pittsburgh if you really want to meet me. PA has good blackjack rules, generally. Rivers also has high-limit Baccarat.

With that, I preferred this when your proposal was a binary 'yes' or 'no,' KewlJ, which required no further need for discussion. MDawg either accepts or declines. It appears he declines (by implication) the terms that you presented as, 'Non-Negotiable,' so that should be it.

That said, I don't see anything wrong with both parties escrowing an agreed upon sum to Dan Druff. Sure, Dawg said he would match the amount of the settlement, but you guys could always agree to escrow some lesser amount than that. I guess MDawg would be in your debt the balance if you did win. Alternatively, you guys could agree that you're just putting up the agreed escrow amounts.

This is interesting because there should be a way to tell that it was from the same bank. New terms could specify that it be demonstrated it was an interbank account to account transfer. Of course, you could look and make sure that's verifiable before agreeing to that. I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Mdawg is so hell bent on proving me wrong he offered to match my settlement amount. End of story. And that is what the escrow is about. I want an amount that will cover the settlement amount. 300K will do so. So I have come down from the original 500k, even though it sort of tells what the amount is, which I was not supposed to reveal.
    These were your original terms, which you said were a 'yes' or 'no' from MDawg. If the terms really are non-negotiable, and MDawg does not accept them, then why are we still talking about this?

Next, I have received a private communications from 2 different attorneys, one not even on this site, both with a very similar warning. That if this were to come about, and Druff was satisfied, Mdawg would pull a Donald Trump and try to drag the whole thing into court, arguing some loophole in the escrow agreement. I am not an attorney and have no idea how such legal action would play out. I suspect it would be tossed because it would be declared some sort of monetary wager and isn't that illegal?
    I don't believe that it would be considered illegal as it would likely fall under 'Social Gambling' in that there is no vig attached to this. Neither of you are acting as the house. According to this:

https://thelawreviews.co.uk/title/th...iew/usa-nevada

The definition of a 'gambling game' in Nevada is 'any game played with cards, dice, equipment or any mechanical or electronic device or machine for money, property, checks, credit or any representative of value'.2

The definition excludes games played with cards in private homes or residences in which no person makes money for operating the game, except as a player, or games operated by charitable or educational organisations that are approved by the Nevada Gaming Control Board (the Board).3 Under Nevada law, a 'wager' is 'a sum of money or representative of value that is risked on an occurrence for which the outcome is uncertain'.4
    In other words, it doesn't seem that such a bet would even qualify as a gambling game, per Nevada law.

So I would pay and talk to an attorney and have the attorney draw up the terms, before we proceeded. But I am not going to waste my time or money (or Dan Druff's time) until Druff is holding 300K to cover "matching my settlement". Dan Druff can negotiate any fee that he wants for his participation. That is completely up to him and between him and Mdawg. But I would recommend you get it in writing Dan Druff.
    Well, yeah. The amount is obviously significant enough that you would want an attorney to check the language of whatever the official agreement is. You'd also want to make sure such a transaction is not illegal, though I don't see how it would be. Am I wrong to suggest that all of this was kind of a given? Of course you'd have to dot i's and cross t's, but certainly you were aware of that prior to issuing the proposal.

In my opinion, a fair compromise would be for MDawg, if he accepts, to first escrow reasonable attorney fees to draw up the contract which will be paid from Dan Druff to you if MDawg ultimately declines. He shouldn't have to escrow 300k just to understand what the terms are; that's actually kind of ridiculous. That said, you should also not end up out money if he refuses.

[You trolls like AinQ can say whatever you want....stupid shit like a professional gambler wouldn't pass on this. This shit never comes to fruition. It is always just a huge waste of time. Especially for this kind of money. And this is well on it's way to that same kind of outcome.

You people can talk all you want. Inject yourself into something that isn't even about you, call me whatever names you want. None of that matters. If this is going to happen, Mdawg should make arrangements to escrow 300k with Todd Witteles (Dan Druff) and then we can start the legal stuff. But nothing happens except more troll talk until that first step is done. And this isn't an open ended deal on my part. I am done playing with this troll forum and you trolls that dominate it. So Shit or get off the pot, and let me go on my way. And you people can troll for years to come.
    If you don't want people discussing it, then don't fucking talk about it publicly. There's a PM feature here, you know.
    All reasonable points. But then you have to come to the realization that kew sits hour after hour in his little girly-cave beating off, and dreaming up ways to get maximum attention on the forums--where his REAL life exists in the form of hideous concoctions. A loser like no other.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

I’m in on the challenge I will send someone to Vegas on my behalf with 300k cash for Dan to hold in Escrow. I don’t do any of this electronic transfer shit so these rats can figure out a way to snitch on you.

As a bonus my 300k will be a free roll for you fraud j. I will send my 300k with the documentation on who you are. If you fail to hold up your end you must agree to give dan the ok to post the documentation of your identity. This of course goes with dawgs original terms.

Time to come clean fraudj put up or shut up. I don’t need a lawyer because I know exactly who you are and Dan is a stand up guy.
    Let me think about this. Free roll or not, you are one of the biggest scammers of people in operation. I was told (won't say by who, because I don't want to cause the person harm...physical or otherwise, mostly otherwise) that you were JWT, to which you pretended to take great offense and justify as a reason to attack me. Once Druff said you were not JWT and I am not sure if that is just his opinion or something more, two different people (including the original) said if you are not JWT you are someone associated with him. And I believe that.

Free Roll or no free roil, I just don't know if I want to get involved with this level of scamming that you represent. Probably something I am missing that would cost me. In my risk/reward analysis, the risk is greater than the reward, even the dangled $300k free roll, which will turn out to be a mirage.

You don't know anything about me. So your threat that you continue to make is nonsense. If you have the need to TRY to dox someone, then post what you want to post and take consequences if it is against forum rules. But I am sure you know nothing about me, based on the pure ridiculous nonsense you have posted for a year. So do what you gotta do.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

This seedvalue character: he's a pimp, right?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Let me think about this. Free roll or not, you are one of the biggest scammers of people in operation. I was told (won't say by who, because I don't want to cause the person harm...physical or otherwise, mostly otherwise) that you were JWT, to which you pretended to take great offense and justify as a reason to attack me. Once Druff said you were not JWT and I am not sure if that is just his opinion or something more, two different people (including the original) said if you are not JWT you are someone associated with him. And I believe that.

Free Roll or no free roil, I just don't know if I want to get involved with this level of scamming that you represent. Probably something I am missing that would cost me. In my risk/reward analysis, the risk is greater than the reward, even the dangled $300k free roll, which will turn out to be a mirage.

You don't know anything about me. So your threat that you continue to make is nonsense. If you have the need to TRY to dox someone, then post what you want to post and take consequences if it is against forum rules. But I am sure you know nothing about me, based on the pure ridiculous nonsense you have posted for a year. So do what you gotta do.
    I will dox myself with NDA To not one but two multi decade advantage players with impeccable credentials that I’m not JWT. One of your CHOICE from Vegas and one of mine from the North east for an additional amount that you can decide.

I know who the person is behind the fraudj online persona. I have everything on you just in case you were the one associated with that queer toll. You see fraud j this is what I do. I have really no beef with you and once I figured how pathetic you actually were I just laughed.

Offer stands Dan won’t steal my cash that I’m sure of.

I

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Pimps don’t make my kind of money . Pimping is easy

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Pimps don’t make my kind of money . Pimping is easy

All tho I assume maxpen may be making my kind of money lol

As far as your source I can only assume is Jason who like you once made the mistake of accusing one of my associates of being toll. Of course that did lead to me directly providing information to debunk this claim. In addition I provided Jason with his past work associates home addresses. Yes of course I defend my team when people randomly make up shit about me or anyone in my circle being toll. But you wouldn’t understand the reason why because your advantage play life is a fraud

As far as your source I can only assume is Jason who like you once made the mistake of accusing one of my associates of being toll. Of course that did lead to me directly providing information to debunk this claim. In addition I provided Jason with his past work associates home addresses. Yes of course I defend my team when people randomly make up shit about me or anyone in my circle being toll. But you wouldn’t understand the reason why because your advantage play life is a fraud
    Who the fuck is Jason? Or at least this Jason that you are speaking about?

Nevermind, I don't even care about your shit. You know nothing about me. That has been obvious from your stupid shit statements of the past year and just as obvious today. But you do what you need to do, Fella.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Next, I have received a private communications from 2 different attorneys, one not even on this site, both with a very similar warning.
    Did this lying piece of dog cal really say that?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There is a clear trend that has developed now. All of KewlJ's implied associates are turning out to be invented imaginary characters in his years of lies. ...RIP

Decades of posts have now been sent to the trash bin of history. Their author being proven a complete fraud...RIP again..lol
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    All your imaginary associates that don't even exist don't count
    It comes down to that this liar won't let go of his lies and doesn't understand that by pushing the same exact nonsense that he's just making himself look like even more of a liar. Will not learn, cannot learn.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    What’s crazy about all this is that any normal person would realize that his ever changing story and desperate attempts to put out fires is just confirming that his story is false, and making him look even worse, but a sociopathic liar can’t help himself, and keeps lying just to cover up other lies.
    Last edited by MDawg; 09-28-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

The way he looks at things is not normal. The way he lies and then cannot bring himself to admit it is not normal. The way he makes voluminous posts one day then cries off in despair declaring he will never return (but does return) is not normal.

He's clearly manic at time, clearly depressed at others.

All the askew mood shifting thinking of his, is at a minimum schizoaffective disorder of a bipolar type. We should ask him if diagnoses of mental illness have run in his family, if he's honest he will tell us. Oh but then, he's not. Honest. Is he?
    What's obvious is that besides being a compulsive liar, that UNKewlJ is mentally ill. Only mental illness could explain the erratic back and forth quitting forums, lying, admitting lies, disavowing lies, and the torrential flow of illogic and manic repeating himself the same way with most every post.

Psychiatry, clinical psychology. Impulse-control disorder (ICD) is a class of psychiatric disorders characterized by impulsivity – failure to resist a temptation, an urge, or an impulse; or having the inability to not speak on a thought. That's the UNKewl one to a T!
    He knows it is in his best interests to abandon these forums and mind his own low level red to green chip business and yet...he can't help himself!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

What's entertaining is how at first it was just RobSinger, MickeyCrimm, monet, CoachBelly, EvenBob, Blackhole, Bosox, Tater/Moses, BillRyan, DeMango, SM777, 100XOdds, vegas, JohnnyQ, GWAE, Norm and some others, who were anti-UNKewlJ and calling him out for his lies. Then MDawg joined in, and one by one everyone else has boarded the

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

train, calling the bum out as both mentally ill and a compulsive liar.

And then as each forum member turned against him, Ozzy, AccountInQuestion, UnJon, redietz, Ray Finkle, MarcusClark66, WellBush, mcap, keystone, Mission146, PunkCity, Wizard, seedvalue, unowme, smurgerburger, Gottlob1, Dan Druff, Tasha, MaxPen, Boz, AxelWolf, etc. it was as if a knife was turning again and again in his weak bowels, until...no one was left on his deserted island. Just the pain he exhibits as he realizes that the gig is long up and yet keeps, as MisterV put it, flailing about deflecting...unmasked...unable to deal with it running around the forum like a scalded monkey, hurling feces in the hope that some will stick is at least as good entertainment as the free show at Circus Circus.

Almost as much fun as watching him flail about is hearing him try to claim that
    I really don't care what people think about me.

The Nervous Poodle pretends to play blackjack.

He's like a cockroach that keeps crawling back out from the baseboards in a homeless shelter. Which is where he spent his last year in high school before he dropped out, no?

Until he's squashed he will keep crawling back out again and again. Obviously faking his death wasn't enough to squash him, getting caught lying repeatedly wasn't enough either.

But...when an entire forum tells you that you're both a compulsive liar and mentally ill, they can't all be wrong!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Who the fuck is Jason? Or at least this Jason that you are speaking about?

Nevermind, I don't even care about your shit. You know nothing about me. That has been obvious from your stupid shit statements of the past year and just as obvious today. But you do what you need to do, Fella.
    Then it should be easy money for you to win bitch .

I should really dox you for free just to end your fucking stupid charade. Talk about a lunatic

Seedvalue should just bash the UNKewlJ's head. He's definitely asking for it.

There has to be a fair amount of domestic violence in his household (when he has a household - no wonder his own family kicked him out). Just imagine how annoyed anyone dealing with him would get over his compulsive lying and refusing to back down even in the wake of overwhelming proof against him.

We laugh at him, shake our heads at his stubbornness in refusing to admit when caught in most of his lies, but in person it would be hard to resist (except for the extreme distaste of having to touch the guy) grabbing his peanuty head (he's so wimpy that you'd feel bad about punching him) and shoving him to the floor.

It's more fun watching and reading the Evenbob trolling at WoV then this BS here.

HA! SeedValue is willing to put up the 300K and STILL UNKewLyingJ is "Let me think about this" - what a Fraud. J.

SeedValue ACCEPTS his terms, is willing to put up the 300K...and STILL FraudJ is hemming and hawing.

Except nobody, neither you nor this seedvalue scammer is really going to put up anything. It is just troll forum games.

What I find interesting is Axelwolf's proposal to you today about putting up $25 grand just to prove you can.

Axelwolf has a theory that you aren't who you say, including having the money you claim. He believes you are simply playing off someone else, a higher roller that you are somehow associated with.

Frankly I have never seen anything to suggest this more than just a long shot theory. But now am beginning to wonder.

Are you really just a high end watch salesman/representative posing as a Vegas winning "whale"? (Winning whale is actually an oxymoron term).

Except nobody, neither you nor this seedvalue scammer is really going to put up anything. It is just troll forum games.
    That is what you were HOPING by proposing the most preposterous ridiculous one sided terms possible, $500K up front with no penalty even if you lose the wager.

You have no evidence to produce, you know you lied, so the only way for you to save a tiny bit of face is to make up some ridiculous proposal and then try to claim something or other when no one will bite.

But now someone has taken you up on your latest $300K offer. All you have to do is say, YES, and then see if seedvalue delivers or not. If he does, and you're not lying, you just made yourself whatever the sum is that you got in that settlement.

Only problem is, that sum would be zero.

To paraphrase Mission146, you obviously have a "greater than zero" belief that seedvalue is for real, while you have an exactly zero chance that you can produce the evidence you have been lying about. Which is why you're afraid to let him proceed even after he has ACCEPTED all your terms.

Meantime your pea brain is racing trying to figure out some way out of this with more lame lies, to try to explain why you're turning down a second free roll, the first one being from me, the second from seedvalue.
    Last edited by MDawg; 09-28-2023 at 04:07 PM.

Seedvalue should just bash the UNKewlJ's head. He's definitely asking for it.
    Moses was banned from this forum for making threats much less violent than this. You have gone off the deep end, Dog.

And this is precisely why I have doubts that you are a real attorney despite an extensive understanding of the law. Saying something like this, even on an internet forum would be grounds for disbarment.

Thread Information