Look I am a professional player who lives and plays in Las Vegas. Yes, I lied about the lawsuit portion of my back-room incident earlier this year to try to protect myself from personal information I didn't want getting out. If people want to hold that against me fine.

Despite the enormous amount of trolling, lies, and attempts to discredit me and the hate usually about something not even related to gambling that is directed at me on a daily basis, I think I have proven beyond what should be any doubt that I know what I am talking about with my play and experiences. And this is knowledge from experience, not books as the haters try to say.

This is a freaking gambling forum or supposed to be. I have every right to post here and share my gambling experiences...whatever I choose to share from them.

If you people are just going to bully and troll me until the end of time, trying to force me off the forum, say so now. No poll. Just say so in a post. If you think you have the right to try to drive someone from the forum because you have decided you don't like them, say so.

And if that is the consensus, I will leave. I promise. The forum can drop from 12 members to 11 on its way down to 3 like Gamblers's Glen's final days.

So speak up now or stop acting like bullying assholes.