Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1966

Thread: kewlJ

  1. #1921
    Trolling can encompass a form of gaslighting; the difference from "normal" gaslighting is the end result they hope to achieve.

    Rather than trying to sow doubt and confusion in your mind they seek to convince others, and in doing so achieve a twisted sense of power and control.

    Repetition of lies and false narratives is their weapon of choice.

    What's surprising is that so many others have climbed into their clown car with them.
    What, Me Worry?

  2. #1922
    What... So many others? There is only about 8 active members.

    There have always been 3-4 very vocal trolls, mostly degenerate type losing gamblers. They were always minority but because the yell (post) the loudest, they seemed disproportionately bigger. Now the forum is down to a handful of members and they actually are the majority.

    This forum is well down the path to becoming gamblers Glen in the final days with like 3 members trolling one another.

    I know you are OK with that. You thought that was funny. I think it is asinine. Zenzone suffered a similar fate. In the end it was Moses talking to himself. That is where we are heading and Mdawg is driving the bus, with Singer navigating.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  3. #1923
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

    What?!? did you really just say this? You are "funning" me right?
    You never talk about personalities or stories. never a "one time ..." You apparently did it with the time you won almost all of 40ish hands but I haven't seen it.
    Come on man, you aren't new to this forum. Have you not paid attention for the last 5 years. Everything I share, I am immediately called a liar. THAT and the fact that there just isn't much interest in blackjack discussion....why would you think I would share specifics of anything.

    In looking at your join date, 2019, that was probably after the tracking two tables fiasco. But you probably heard about it or even went back and read about it. I mentioned that I track a second table when I can. When conditions are just right to do so. For me, this wasn't a big deal. Just something I do when I can. And the haters went berserk. Because they, most of them I get the feeling hadn't ever played a blackjack hand in their lives, had never heard of such a thing. "No one can see the cards at the next table". Blah, blah, blah.

    Alan, may he rest in peace, jumped up at 3am and drove to the strip measuring tables and taking blurry pictures. I even contacted some other players I know and had them confirm on record that they have done some form of that. Of course, they wanted no part in coming to this forum knowing the history, but I linked to where they confirmed some form of doing the same. Munchkin has mentioned doing it as well since then.

    That was the day, I learned there was no real sense in trying to discuss anything too seriously with these guys. So I don't do much of it.

    I made an exception with the back-rooming because it was a big deal to me. Not because I got injured. Just the fact that this thuggish behavior by casinos had returned for this incident for me. After Grosjean, there was basically 12-15 years that this shit didn't happen. It seemed casinos learned their lesson. An Era of polite backoffs. And that is all that needed happen in this case.

    And then bam out of the blue I was back-roomed resulting in an injury. There were a couple other cases at that time as well. My lawyer was involved in a second case at the same time. It was like casinos, at least a few stupid ones had all of the sudden forgotten the lessons of the Grosjean lawsuit. So I wanted to warn other players. THAT is the whole reason I posted about the incident. I wasn't even initially planning on taking any action.

    And look at what happened. Just like the tracking 2 tables the forum and haters go berserk, lead by Mdawg trying to identify me ect.

    And now you ask why I don't share more specific things that I do or go through? No offense dude, but are you freaking out of your mind? Or as I asked earlier, are you just funning me?
    I'm talking about sharing inconsequential things. You don't do that. I'm not talking about how or why you do things which is what you always post. I'm just asking about something that happened. I get it about the hands - you've seen it all. It isn't quite like poker. There really isn't that much interesting that can happen. But .. it doesn't need to be 5 cards either. Fuck, thats what.. like 1 in 50 hands or something.

    I'm a weirdo in that I have a mathematical appreciation for seeing very rare things. To the extent I can annoy people with my observations at the time. So my take is a minority.

    What you suggest are things that some see as not particularly plausible. (Indeed, I'm still not sure I believe you hiring a hacker who hacked a shufflemaster cheat mode in 15 minutes)

    I remember 3 tables, not 2. I don't remember Alan.

    You just don't tell stories unless it makes some big splash.

    You aren't wrong in what you're saying but it doesn't really address my point either.

    You talk about blackjack all the time on here - technical stuff. Then when it is brought up about never relating a story, you say no one is interested. If people aren't interested in blackjack yet you've told us all this stuff - then why wouldn't you tell the occasional story?

    I'd get it if you really don't talk about blackjack but that isn't what is going on.

  4. #1924
    Dude I have shared all the things you are talking about. I have shared losing days, weeks, months, backoffs, run-ins with pit people (not smart), like "Moe" (Maurice) at El Cortez who backed me off three days in a row, the final day following me into the men's room still yelling at me in his heavy Italian accent. I have done all that.

    Like I said, after the tracking multiple tables thing, I just see in sense in doing that here. I have a million stories I could share of my real experiences, that I think would be interesting to blackjack players. But see no sense in sharing anything more on a nothing but troll forum. I just don't.

    When people troll to the point if calling you homeless and a male prostitute almost daily, aren't we way behind sharing real experiences?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  5. #1925
    There was a year I started out losing my first 6-7, maybe 9 days in a row. I posted that here as I was going through it. Not a particularly long streak. I have been through much worse, lasting weeks. But because it was the first week of the year, I just mentioned what a lousy start to the year. The late Mr Mendelson, asked why I keep playing. I explained it was a good game and I was generating a lot of EV, which sooner or later would turn into real winnings and profit. I'll bet YOU understand that perfectly. Well Alan didn't. And neither did Rob, who started jabbering on about paying my rent with Fantom bucks.

    When this happens a couple times you say to yourself this is not a forum for sharing real experiences. This is a troll forum. So you end up trolling back.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  6. #1926
    Another time I mentioned a day that I won my first 4 sessions at 4 different casinos. Then I lost session 5 and 6, ending up slightly in the red for the day. Of course someone (I think this was Alan also) decided I should have quit when I was a head. I spent 2 days explaining there is no such thing as quitting while ahead, unless you intend to never play again. If you are an advantage player, playing with an advantage, you play. You keep playing with that advantage, win or lose. today, tomorrow, the next day. I was trolled for several days for not knowing when to quit while ahead.

    Are you getting it yet? This is a troll forum. That is all that occurs here. I have pleaded for that to change. It is not going to. And now it is even too late. This is a troll forum on it's deathbed. there once were a lot of real AP's and players and decent posters, here and that came through here. Some coming directly because I was here. And most lasted a few days and said adios. because this is a troll forum, with people that ONLY want to troll.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  7. #1927
    I think I find V more fascinating than KJ at this point.

  8. #1928
    V knows very well that after kew gets caught in each of his lies and after all of his embarrassment over it, he ALWAYS returns after things cool down to announce how this or that about him THAT WILL PROVE HIS CLAIMS was actually published here or there, but for one reason or another it just isn't available any longer, and "there's really no longer any reason to provide the dead link".

    You've also watched as he always tries to claim he's "discussed his beatings, winnings, assaults etc." with some known AP's () around town but he can't identify any of them, and because he says so that must be taken as proof that everything happened just as he said it did.

    Has it hit you yet V? Always a rambling explanation without ever producing a thing that can be looked at or verified. It's what any con-man in his failing generation with a nothing life does online these days. That's why he's known as a true across-the-board liar.

  9. #1929
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I think I find V more fascinating than KJ at this point.
    Exactly. I'm more surprised that KJ would latch onto V, than the other way around. No wonder that KJ ended up in "the tunnels". Ha.

    Well, V has been on a forum "bender", lately, especially with that disassociated thread about banning Tasha. But, I think, a few of my posts, in the last few days, in her stories thread, put V over the edge.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-24-2024 at 07:23 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  10. #1930
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This is not meant as a joke at KJ's expense. There has been quite the change in KJ over the last few years. We all know of his heart problems and his bout with covid. He is bound to have suffered from a lack of oxygen to the brain multiple times, especially with the covid. And that has obviously caused some major mental deterioration as we all have witnessed in his postings. He no longer can remember simple facts and gets confused. I have nothing against KJ but it is hard to ignore the deterioration of his mental faculties.
    As far as V, perhaps he developed a wet brain before he stopped the abusive drinking, and then they do say that continued marijuana use may literally bore holes in the brain. How else to explain his giving an
    Originally Posted by coachbelly
    an admitted and proven liar
    even the benefit of the doubt? Then again, no matter who the person in question might be in a given set, there is always at least one outlier who supports him in some way.

    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Nobody in forum history, has embarrassed himself quite like the UNKOOL1!!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  11. #1931
    Dawg's amazing mental manipulation of the quotes, on many levels, hasn't gone unnoticed. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  12. #1932
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Dawg's amazing mental manipulation of the quotes, on many levels, hasn't gone unnoticed. Ha.
    It has gone unchecked. You all KNOW he manipulates your quotes and no one says anything. The only person to ever say anything was Axelwolf, who multiple times told Dawg to stop but was ignored.

    It is just another form of Dawgs lying, which at this point he just does blatantly in every post, while people just chuckle.

    The biggest offender by far is a guy that claims to be an attorney who took an oath not to behave in such a. manner.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-24-2024 at 08:00 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  13. #1933
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Dawg's amazing mental manipulation of the quotes, on many levels, hasn't gone unnoticed. Ha.
    It has gone unchecked. You all KNOW he manipulates your quotes and no one says anything. The only person to ever say anything was Axelwolf, who multiple times told Dawg to stop but was ignored.

    It is just another form of Dawgs lying, which at this point he just does blatantly in every post, while people just chuckle.

    The biggest offender by far is a guy that claims to be an attorney who took an oath not to behave in such a. manner.
    Absorb this kew:

    If mdawg were to die today, some will ignore it and some will offer their condolences.

    If YOU were to die today (much more likely with your weak heart, diseased blood, weakened immune system, and foolishly risky lifestyle) EVERYONE WILL CHEER! Not because of the fun they have playing whack-a-mole with your head, but because with such a compulsive liar, what goes around always does come around--and in such a righteous way.

  14. #1934
    I would not cheer after something bad happened to kewl. That's all you. He's just an entertaining guy on the internet.

  15. #1935
    I see the long essays are back, repeating the same stories over and over, but a couple details can't be ignored.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I didn't lose a hand. I don't know how many rounds there were, probably close to 40
    Isn't MDawg's claim of winning 50 hands in a row one of your biggest criticisms?? But here you claim an event of similar math-defying implausibility.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    a little over 2.1 million all told AP.
    Again, you have a big problem with the dawg claiming millions in wins but here you claim the same.

    This illustrates an astonishing lack of self awareness and is the definition of hypocrisy, and this is why you are endlessly trolled.

  16. #1936
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I would not cheer after something bad happened to kewl. That's all you. He's just an entertaining guy on the internet.
    I agree completely. And I'd also like to add his unrelenting hypocrisy is fascinating.

  17. #1937
    Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    I see the long essays are back, repeating the same stories over and over, but a couple details can't be ignored.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I didn't lose a hand. I don't know how many rounds there were, probably close to 40
    Isn't MDawg's claim of winning 50 hands in a row one of your biggest criticisms?? But here you claim an event of similar math-defying implausibility.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    a little over 2.1 million all told AP.
    Again, you have a big problem with the dawg claiming millions in wins but here you claim the same.

    This illustrates an astonishing lack of self awareness and is the definition of hypocrisy, and this is why you are endlessly trolled.
    I disagree complete that both examples you cited are similar.

    1) Winning 33 of 35 rounds is not the same as winning 50 straight hands (which I believe was actually 60) before it was amended down after the math was pointed out to him.

    And while winning 33 of 35 hands is probably somewhat extreme as well, that was sort of the whole p[oint of sharing the story. I KNEW something somewhat extreme had occurred. If it was in fact as extremely unlikely as say 18 y.o. in a row, I am sure Wizard would have said something, since that account was posted on HIS forum.

    2) any AP, full time that plays for a living, and has done so for 15, 20, 25 years, will have an accumulated win of several million dollars. I am sure many long time successful AP's on this forum have that and more. AP's playing with larger advantages like James and Munchkin, certainly FAR more.

    But again that is 15, 20, 25 years. In my case you do the math, and my blackjack earnings or winning are 80k (average) that is very, very normal, probably even low by most fulltime AP standards. But regardless any AP that has achieved that kind of longevity has worked to get in all that time.

    Now compare that to a guy who claimed millions in just that 7 months period that Mission146 recently added up. Millions - 7 months! And to add insult to injury the same guy claims casinos just don't care. They are fine with players winning. That the casino personél root for him and cheer him on. the very people that would be in the unemployment line if his story were 10% true. At the risk of repeating. These things claimed are just NOT the way Las Vegas and the casino industry works.

    Come on man, stop your trolling and use some common sense.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  18. #1938
    I am sorry to post what you all will troll as a long 10x multiplier post, but this needs to be said. It is fact.

    Even before Mdawg posted a single claim, just coming up with the title of this thread, "The Adventures of Mdawg", I think pretty much everyone knew what was to come. I tale of winning and riches beyond belief. And he didn't disappoint. It was way beyond belief. And then at some point he even doubled down, anointing himself 'The Pope of Las Vegas". This was not a legitimate trip report, or long running account of casino play. This was a fiction, fantasy fairytale.

    Now compare that to me and my 20 year story. I will recap since many may not have been familiar with me when I started posting on other forums. I think it was 2007, but might have been 2006. That means it was the 4th or possible 3rd year I was supporting myself from blackjack play, playing Atlantic City, low limit and living in Phila. It might not really be fair to call that supporting myself, because it was very much a struggle. I was playing low limit and made barely 5 figures each of my first 3 years. Those first 3 years, the worst of the struggle were behind me, before I ever joined a forum and posted.

    So as I began on that forum, sharing some things, asking questions, learning from many players on that forum, I knew that in my 3rd or 4th year I was not about to throw in the towel. I decided, my contribution would be to share my journey, my experiences as best I could. I didn't know how that would go or end. Maybe I would bust out and really be done later that year. I didn't think so, because even if I experienced some sort of massive downturn that wiped out my underfunded bankroll, I would get a job and rebuild another bankroll. Because I believed in the math by that point.

    So I didn't know exactly where sharing what I was going through would lead. I no longer have the exact figures but I believe my 4th year I made 27k, which was almost what I had made the first 3. At that moment, I think maybe I thought the ceiling would be 40, maybe 50 grand a year. But I really didn't know. I was literally sharing my experiences as I was going through them.

    And share I did. Winning, losing, struggles, stagnate period where it just felt like I was stuck in the mud not going anywhere, but yet still had bills to pay. And the following year when I had the bankroll to graduate to $25 tables and started to receive counter-measures, I shared all that too. Atlantic City couldn't backoff or ban players, but they had several counter-measures they employed from shuffling early (shuffling away the advantage) to bet restricting. The weirdest, a $5- $50 bet restriction that applied only to me.

    I didn't see the whole not being able to play AC thing coming. But I shared it as it did. Then I moved to Las Vegas and continued to share almost everything. Winning, Losing, long periods of losing, and backoffs when they started coming. And boy did they start coming. The first couple years I probably had 8-10 a year, while I figured out just what was and wasn't tolerated. While I figured out comfort levels. And I shared some personal things like my first illness with Endocarditis, requiring my first heart valve replacement. That was related to my journey, because AP's are self employed. Often times with no medical insurance, especially when starting out and skimping to build BR. Fortunately I had medical insurance. But still what is unique to an AP is if you get sick or need time to recover from a major surgery, you have no money coming in. THAT is why I shared that as I went through it. and again 6 years later in 2017. 2017, wasn't as dire as I had built up some money by that point.

    But through it all, on several different forums, I have shared everything, the winning, losing and everything in between. And everything in any way related.

    Quite a bit different than a guy who telegraphed before a single post that he was writing a fantasy story, of the greatest gambler ever taking down Las Vegas.

    I am sorry, if you don't see that difference or don't want to see that difference. And I am sorry if you and others don't see why someone that actually plays for a living and goes through all that is involved with that is offended, by some nut job coming along claiming "I win, I win, I win, I am the greatest gambler ever and the casinos dont care and love me for it".
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-24-2024 at 01:40 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  19. #1939
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    this needs to be said. It is fact.
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I don't know how many rounds there were, probably close to 40
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    35 of 37, or whatever it was with 2 pushes.
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Winning 33 of 35 rounds
    Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    Story consistency is always where he gets into trouble, which is the hallmark of a liar.

  20. #1940
    Typical coach belly shit.

    I don't know exactly how many rounds it was. I said that from the day I first shared the story. I wasn't counting the rounds.

    All I could do was estimate, which I did based on both the money I won and using the 2.8 cards per player estimation method and accounting for the early rounds with 2 extra players. Both estimate methods pointed to somewhere in the mid 30 for number of rounds. And that is what I used.

    I am afraid your little "gottch ya" attempt failed again, belly. As it always does. Maybe you should consider just stop being a dick.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 11 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ME, MYSELF, and KEWLJ
    By blackhole in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-12-2021, 08:26 AM
  2. Someone get to the bottom of this... kewlj?
    By Advantageplay in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2021, 07:03 PM
  3. I Think KewlJ Nailed It
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-25-2019, 04:19 PM
  4. Attention kewlJ
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2018, 07:38 AM
  5. Kewlj Getting Doxxed on WoV
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 01-10-2018, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •