Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1781

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Sorry buddy I don’t swing both ways. AIQ already pointed out that you seem very interested in GroomJ. I would have to agree in light of your defense if his pervasive high school twink fantasy.
    This is very telling and interesting. I wonder how many people here are familiar with the term "twink". It is a gay slang term for a gay man slim and youthful in appearance, (which my current BF is neither).

But what is interesting is that while I suspect some here had to look up the term because they are straight, Mr Swinger orgy dude, not only knows but uses the term. What is the saying, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
    I’m in the swinging scene groomer. There’s not many terms I don’t know of. It’s kind of a requirement.

If someone was attending a party of the quality we frequent, and started talking About high school boys or girls like you they would swiftly get there ass kicked. Mostly it’s professional types that are very fit and healthy. No drinking or drugs because that’s just the type of group we mingle with. Nothing like AIQ described.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Funny stuff.

Ask kew to post a picture of his NAMBLA membership card. Sick....but true.
    Oh look grandpa's awake. Must be diaper changing time.

So let me see if I have this correct.

When I was in my 20's up to mid 30's my partner was 20 years my senior. You haters called him my sugar daddy, even though he was on disability and had no money.

After he passed, when I was 35, my next partner in my late 30's who was in his late 20's, now 3 years later I am in my 40's and him in his 30's and all of the sudden I am a member of MamBla.

meanwhile, notice how Mdawg is all of the sudden quiet. he stated in the past couple days that his wife or girlfriend or paid companion, whatever she is, is 20 years younger than him. Funny, no one says a word.

tell me again how you all aren't just KJ hating?

I have known there are a bunch of old bitter angry haters here for a while, but it seems like it is a bunch of old, closeted queens who are bitter angry haters.

Now for the record, I met my current partner when I was 35 and he was 25. At that time he was just a friend of my brothers since high school that was visiting. (it was a group of 3 friends of his since high school). We began dating or whatever, living together a couple years later when I was late 30's and he late 20's. I never knew him or even of him at any age before 25, a grown man.

But for the record how many of you know someone that is married or with a girl that they have known all their lives? My grandparents were that way. met when they were kids and neighbors, I think he was 8 or and she 6, IIRC. Now by this pervy orgy guy seedvalue's thinking any time my grandfather would have said I have known her since we were kids, which he said all throughout his life, that is some kind of pedo fantasy?

It really doesn't matter what I say or do, you people just are determined to hate. You are KJ haters, bitter, angry, homophobic and probably haters of anyone different in any way than you are. The only solace is that your bigoted, intolerant generation, is dying off, being replaced by a younger, more diversified, tolerant generation. Can't happen soon enough.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Funny stuff.

Ask kew to post a picture of his NAMBLA membership card. Sick....but true.
    Oh look grandpa's awake. Must be diaper changing time.

So let me see if I have this correct.

When I was in my 20's up to mid 30's my partner was 20 years my senior. You haters called him my sugar daddy, even though he was on disability and had no money.

After he passed, when I was 35, my next partner in my late 30's who was in his late 20's, now 3 years later I am in my 40's and him in his 30's and all of the sudden I am a member of MamBla.

meanwhile, notice how Mdawg is all of the sudden quiet. he stated in the past couple days that his wife or girlfriend or paid companion, whatever she is, is 20 years younger than him. Funny, no one says a word.

tell me again how you all aren't just KJ hating?

I have known there are a bunch of old bitter angry haters here for a while, but it seems like it is a bunch of old, closeted queens who are bitter angry haters.

Now for the record, I met my current partner when I was 35 and he was 25. At that time he was just a friend of my brothers since high school that was visiting. (it was a group of 3 friends of his since high school). We began dating or whatever, living together a couple years later when I was late 30's and he late 20's. I never knew him or even of him at any age before 25, a grown man.

But for the record how many of you know someone that is married or with a girl that they have known all their lives? My grandparents were that way. met when they were kids and neighbors, I think he was 8 or and she 6, IIRC. Now by this pervy orgy guy seedvalue's thinking any time my grandfather would have said I have known her since we were kids, which he said all throughout his life, that is some kind of pedo fantasy?

It really doesn't matter what I say or do, you people just are determined to hate. You are KJ haters, bitter, angry, homophobic and probably haters of anyone different in any way than you are. The only solace is that your bigoted, intolerant generation, is dying off, being replaced by a younger, more diversified, tolerant generation. Can't happen soon enough.
    Tell yourself whatever you want to feel better GroomJ. It’s clear you are a perverse and have wires crossed

Tell yourself whatever you want to feel better GroomJ. It’s clear you are a perverse and have wires crossed
    says the pervy orgy "swings" both ways guy.

You know, I am pretty sure Rob Singer is a deeply closeted queer. He knows and says way too much about gay lifestyle, and rest stops, and all that tapping the foot shit, that the closeted gay guys know. But he was just too big a pussy to be honest so he lived his life a lie and now is angry and bitter as shit.

But this guy, Mr Pervy, "swings both ways" orgy guy, he doesn't even try to hide anything. He just basically comes out and tells you his pervy fantasies.

AinQ, yeah he fits right in the club as well.

Quite a collection of suppressed weirdos (not to mention cowards) you have here Dan Druff.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

But….. I don’t

Your words are all I’m using. Nothing made up you tell us everything

But….. I don’t

Your words are all I’m using. Nothing made up you tell us everything

Your so far gone you actually believe being Gay is normal. Lol it’s a Choice one can make who cares yes but it’s definitely not normal

Your so far gone you actually believe being Gay is normal. Lol it’s a Choice one can make who cares yes but it’s definitely not normal
    You freaks like to say this, but it is 100% not true, just like everything you say pervy orgy swings both ways guy.

Up until fairly recently being gay meant people would be fired from jobs, kicked out of housing, beaten up, and even killed. No one would choose that.

Even today, gay teens are kicked out of their homes, bullied at school to the point they have suicide rates 5 times non gay teens. No one would choose that.

Doesn't matter you people (haters) will make up and say whatever the hell you want that justifies and makes you feel better about being a bigotted hater. You sir, are the 2023 version of that Florida orange lady Anita Bryant.

No mater what you say, no mater what you make up, no matter how you demonize, hate is never justified.

You freaks like to say this, but it is 100% not true, just like everything you say pervy orgy swings both ways guy.

Up until fairly recently being gay meant people would be fired from jobs, kicked out of housing, beaten up, and even killed. No one would choose that.

Even today, gay teens are kicked out of their homes, bullied at school to the point they have suicide rates 5 times non gay teens. No one would choose that.

Doesn't matter you people (haters) will make up and say whatever the hell you want that justifies and makes you feel better about being a bigotted hater. You sir, are the 2023 version of that Florida orange lady Anita Bryant.

No mater what you say, no mater what you make up, no matter how you demonize, hate is never justified.
    Suicide rates for transgender people go up after transition.

No one cares that your gay in America. If you were in Gaza for example they would kill you.

You Throw around these left wing talking points like bigot or whatever. You lack the intelligence to have a nuanced conversation. The fact is a very tiny fraction of people who identify as gay actually have the genetic makeup to support that Choice.

So if we can identity people who are actually gay then what does that make the rest who are identifying as gay ? Is it make believe? Cosplay ? What is is ?

You see these are conversations that left leaning politicians have forbidden us to have. They use words like bigot or homophobic or whatever else.

In reality many people who commit suicide because they are gay didn’t do it because of the bullying or whatever you say. It’s because they never were gay at all. They never got to fully understand why they decided to go down that road. So it didn’t matter how many men they dated or whatever, because inside they still hated themselves. There’s a boatload of clinical data supporting this, but you can speak on it because bigot this or whatever.

Look in the mirror. You spend countless hours on the internet posting lie after lie engaging in everything. You continue to post story after story of your relationships. Shoehorning your gay sexual gay exploits into multiple conversations. Your not happy.. it shows even in your semi normal post.

Lie to everyone else buddy I know you who are. Use whatever words you want to deflect the pain to Cope with your life. I told you when I found out your identity I felt sorry for you. I felt sorry for the incidents that you had to deal with. You’re to stupid to realize that I gave you multiple lay up outs to change the narrative. Yet you double down on the fantasy lies to cope.

You should seek therapy, because tomorrow when you wake up Nothing will have changed. The life you have won’t be different until you dive deep into those problems. Feel free to respond with more deflection and words that hold no real value in the broader society. You can’t fool me

Suicide rates for transgender people go up after transition.

No one cares that your gay in America. If you were in Gaza for example they would kill you.

You Throw around these left wing talking points like bigot or whatever. You lack the intelligence to have a nuanced conversation. The fact is a very tiny fraction of people who identify as gay actually have the genetic makeup to support that Choice.

So if we can identity people who are actually gay then what does that make the rest who are identifying as gay ? Is it make believe? Cosplay ? What is is ?

You see these are conversations that left leaning politicians have forbidden us to have. They use words like bigot or homophobic or whatever else.

In reality many people who commit suicide because they are gay didn’t do it because of the bullying or whatever you say. It’s because they never were gay at all. They never got to fully understand why they decided to go down that road. So it didn’t matter how many men they dated or whatever, because inside they still hated themselves. There’s a boatload of clinical data supporting this, but you can speak on it because bigot this or whatever.

Look in the mirror. You spend countless hours on the internet posting lie after lie engaging in everything. You continue to post story after story of your relationships. Shoehorning your gay sexual gay exploits into multiple conversations. Your not happy.. it shows even in your semi normal post.

Lie to everyone else buddy I know you who are. Use whatever words you want to deflect the pain to Cope with your life. I told you when I found out your identity I felt sorry for you. I felt sorry for the incidents that you had to deal with. You’re to stupid to realize that I gave you multiple lay up outs to change the narrative. Yet you double down on the fantasy lies to cope.

You should seek therapy, because tomorrow when you wake up Nothing will have changed. The life you have won’t be different until you dive deep into those problems. Feel free to respond with more deflection and words that hold no real value in the broader society. You can’t fool me
    Interesting post.

Speaking of this why is there so much news about gay and transgender people speaking out against Israel and supporting the Arabs, Muslims, Palestinians, etc. when these same people would be killed by Arabs, Muslims, etc, if they went over there, but they wouldn’t have any problems in Israel?

Why be pro the people that hate you and want to kill you while being anti the people who don’t care what you do?

Someone also said the greaseball spic was back!
    Hey Gringo, if you're gonna spew racist garbage, at least get the slurs right. I'm NOT Puerto Rican.

Are you still trying to pass off pictures of other people's jackpots as your own?
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 10-17-2023 at 04:59 AM.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

FraudJ's statement above is just as or more homophobic than anything I've said. FraudJ is insulting seedvalue for liking a bit'a'dick.

Fraudj, as Ozzy would say, you are the nut low.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

FraudJ's statement above is just as or more homophobic than anything I've said. FraudJ is insulting seedvalue for liking a bit'a'dick.

Fraudj, as Ozzy would say, you are the nut low.
    Jane, you ignorant slut!

Why would I possible care what seedvalue does sexually? The issue is his hypocrisy, not his sexual preference or perversions. He is just like those republican senators and congressmen, screaming about homosexuality, passing anti-homosexual legislation and then running around, tapping their feet at the men's room at some homosexual cruising spot, or having sex with male congressional pages.

Almost always the guys screaming the loudest are the conflicted hypocrites. Enter seedvalue and Rob Singer.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-17-2023 at 08:44 AM.

We've all seen Ron's wife. "She" looks like a transvestite to me.

Come on jbjb as much as you will take your pot shots at MDawg, RobSinger, CoachBelly, and whomever else, you've stated just like evvvveryone else that UNKewlJ is a

Name:  KewlJ_compulsiveLiar_GF.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  47.7 KB
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I never stated he was compulsive. You did!

I and many others.

So, what kind of liar do you contend he is?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You're definitely someone who isn't adverse to lying on forums if it suits you to do so.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Come on jbjb as much as you will take your pot shots at MDawg, RobSinger, CoachBelly, and whomever else, you've stated just like evvvveryone else that UNKewlJ is a

Name:  KewlJ_compulsiveLiar_GF.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  47.7 KB

I haven't stated it either.

Nor did the owner of Gambling Forums label KJ "compulsive liar:" the dawg photoshpped that.

To confirm: I just checked GF, and the mod has not added the "compulsive liar" tag.

Dawg, gotta give you an "A" for effort but a "F" for success.

Your continued attempts to descredit KJ only seem to discredit you even further.

But hey, that's par for the course at Dan Druff's Halloween House of Horrors.
    What, Me Worry?

He might have weaseled his way out of it, they might have had him labeled as such for a while but they might've decided to have mercy on him too, it seems.

Name:  KewlJ_CompulsiveLiar.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  187.6 KB

Mdawg, just out of curiosity to how you trollish mind works, what exactly do you think that poll says or proves? I admitted that the lawsuit part of the back-rooming story was a lie. A lie that I needed to say trying to protect myself from other info coming out.

Most people aren't separating out the back-rooming incident from the lawsuit lie, which I admitted. They should but they are not. So you are asking them to vote on something they think I admitted. And even more bizarrely, you think this means something it doesn't.

But you have always been clueless and living in a fantasy world. A fantasy world of $100-$5000 spreads, 50 straight winning blackjack hands and I guess non-existent Las Vegas Mansions.

Is it a lie when it's clearly a joke?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG
    If you found the golden fleece during your absence please share the success. Thank you.
    Hah, then you'd know how to win every time you play, just like me. Sorry boyo, there can be only one, and that one is me!

https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post124594
    Regardless, pretty much have to wait until a person is dead to be sure of anything. And, so, who's to say what we say about him/her now is true, or false?
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Thread Information