Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1781

Thread: kewlJ

You are such a freaking liar, troll and manipulator.

I don't believe I ever said anything like that to Alan. I made a nasty comment referencing Jewish people which was based on his last name, trying to be both humorous and nasty. It wasn't really funny in anyway.

And I didn't wish death on Norm. That is his version. I said it would be a good day and I would play the wicked witch is dead song. That is just trolling.

I am not sorry Moses and the guy that posted as Moses is gone. Just as I won't be when the old fool Singer kicks. These people have said horrible things about me and family members.

Moses did apologize for some stuff at the end just before he passed and I accepted that, wished him well and prayed for him. But that doesn't change 10 years of what he said about me and family members. And now you, MDawg are following with the same. And guess what? I won't be the least bit disappointed when you choke on your silly supplents and croak either.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

It's not a lie to claim to win so much this session, and that, and, not mention the losses. It doesn't sound like MDawg kept a running tally about how much he was up, or down, overall, as went along in his trip reports. Did he constantly note that overall he was up half a million dollars, until, suddenly, that he was about even? Even if, he might have thought to shoot for the moon with the winnings.

The Wizard claimed not to know much about MDawg, anyway, except that he was honest, which, I guess, meant that not even he caught the MDawg in a lie.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Yes it is Garnabby! It is the lie of omission.

Do you read Mdawgs reports?

They go like this: Day 6. Was behind most of the day then hit a good run and finished +12,500 for the day.

If there is are losing sessions mixed in that he is not reporting totaling 15,000, the that is a lie.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Perjury by Omission

“Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?” There are few legal phrases that the layperson can repeat verbatim; this is one of them. But how many people truly understand the nuances and ramifications of testifying under oath? Many assume that if they do not provide the “whole truth” under oath, they will face a perjury charge. However, perjury is a charge often threatened but rarely used. The offense requires that the defendant willfully and knowingly make a false statement, under oath, regarding a material fact.

The federal perjury statute does not contemplate a scenario in which a defendant (or declarant, deponent, witness, or interviewee) withholds truthful information in an attempt to mislead the questioner and alter the outcome of a judicial proceeding — in sum, not telling the “whole truth.” But, in Bronston v. United States, the Supreme Court considered just this situation, holding that the language of the federal perjury statute does not contemplate a defendant who intentionally omits material information. Instead, the Court broadly ruled that “literally truthful” answers are categorically forbidden from being the basis of perjury. The Court placed the burden on the questioner to elicit the desired answer from a witness when confronted with a literally truthful, yet unresponsive and misleading answer. Such an onus suggests that all questioners possess the abilities of a mind reader.

American University Washington College of Law Professor Ira Robbins argues in his recent Article that the Bronston Court created unforeseen consequences. Currently, a sophisticated defendant can dodge a perjury charge by providing a literally true answer while omitting pertinent information. Sometimes, these answers communicate a lie, but as long as they are literally truthful under the Bronston Court’s broad interpretation, a defendant could never face a perjury charge. Congress can fill the holes of this decision by amending the federal perjury statutes to criminalize those who intentionally give incomplete or misleading responses regarding material information under oath.

https://www.wcl.american.edu/impact/...y-by-omission/
    Name:  robbins.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  95.7 KB
    Last edited by Gottlob; 10-23-2023 at 03:28 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Yes it is Garnabby! It is the lie of omission.

Do you read Mdawgs reports?

They go like this: Day 6. Was behind most of the day then hit a good run and finished +12,500 for the day.

If there is are losing sessions mixed in that he is not reporting totaling 15,000, the that is a lie.
    What info is Wizard using to determine MDawg's overall results?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Ask him.

KJ:

Have you any regrets for choosing to embark on your AP journey?

Specifically, I wonder whether gambling is as much "fun" for you as it is for me, a recreational player?

I suppose it's very satisfying to earn a profit from AP but it seems like you need to put in a lot of hours, "put your nose to the grindstone," so: is gambling still fun for you?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    where is the definition by mdawg of this particular "trip"? Where did he say he was up $500k for this same "trip"?
    He didn't! I and my roommate did that work. We added up all his claims over the 7 month period and it totaled more than $500k. I even posted breaking down month by month. AND one of the mods at WoF did a similar adding up of the numbers and came up with almost the same figure, over 500k.

And no I am not going to go back and find this shit. You do it or have belly do it. I am not going to play your games, where you deny everything wasting people's time, just like you did with both Maxpen and Dan Druff with this 1.5 million dollar phony VP jackpot. Everyone knows what you are doing Grandpa. Nothing new about your act.

By the way, Rob, YOU were one of the first to call out Mdawg. Not only concerning his gambling claims and stuff, but claims he made about tipping overseas in other countries. Remember that? And you were right Rob! That is something I haven't said often. I even bolded it for you.

So you are well aware of what is real and what isn't. You are just playing the same old Singer games.
    Then by definition, you are once again the big dunce who couldn't shoot straight.

So over a 7 month period, you and some idiot who lives with you because you can't afford solo living, came up with the $500k number. Congratulations mdawg!

Then on one particular trip where he discusses his results with Wizard, mdawg states that he "might be even, up a little, or down a little".

Do you get it yet dummy? You twisted and spun this one trip into it being a single ongoing trip for 7 months....and you did that just to fit a deceptive narrative that you just can't seem to convince anyone of outside of MrVolvo--who's always only one step away from coughing up marijuana-tainted blood.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ:

Specifically, I wonder whether gambling is as much "fun" for you as it is for me, a recreational player?

I suppose it's very satisfying to earn a profit from AP but it seems like you need to put in a lot of hours, "put your nose to the grindstone," so: is gambling still fun for you?
    Get real V. This clown plays you like a cheap fiddle.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ:

yes I do have regrets MrV. Regrets, I had a few....sing it Frank (and Elvis). I regret that after I was banned at WoV the first time and came to GF and eventually here, that I stayed at either forum and became I guess somewhat addicted to the whole trolling thing at these forums.

As for the rest, as you know MrV, I didn't have the opportunity to go to college out of high school. I was working retail when I got into Card counting almost 20 years ago. My BF is currently working at a big box type home improvement store in middle management. I think that is the path I would have been on, some kind of lower to middle management at a retail type establishment. So vs that, yes, I love where I am and what I do.

I mean I love the freedom that comes with AP, like self employment. And I love the big picture of making a living this way. There are times when you are running bad for weeks and months on end, that I don't love blackjack at that moment. It is hard to get and be motivated when you are losing for fairy long periods. And most of my time here in Vegas I was that grinder type player, playing every day and going through periods like that along the way.

I now play a little differently, and play less and higher stakes, so I am not exactly the same kind of grinder type player. But this year, I had a fantastic first 3 months winning almost 50 grand (lots of 3 day weekends). And since I am only up 10 grand or so, over the last 7 months. So this is sort of one of those periods that would have been frustrating if I was playing everyday and hard to stay motivated, but it isn't nearly as bad playing a couple times a week. So in a way, this new style might suit me better.

But the real answer is no regrets. I love what I do overall, and have no regrets about APing for a living. Plus it has brought me and my brother together, with him moving to Las Vegas doing the same thing after he graduated college. He has more options than I have or had and I sort of hope he is not a lifer AP, although if that is what he chooses, that would be cool too.

Originally Posted by MDawg
    Is there anyone on these forums more universally despised than the UNKewl one? Doubtful.
    Originally Posted by MDawg
    Ultimate idiot? Well you know, the UNKewl one is a nervous poodle who has never done much of anything with his life, so how could you expect him to be anything other than nervous and 'fraid when playing.

Uneducated, overweight, afraid, that's no way to be.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Do you get it yet dummy? You twisted and spun this one trip into it being a single ongoing trip for 7 months....
    Oh yes I get it Rob. You approve of his lying and misleading people because you did the same thing for 20 years. And you approve of all the voodoo nonsese he spews, because as a life long losing player, you believe and practice the same type of voodoo shit. Special plays. Machine telling you hot and cold cycles. Stop limits.

Originally Posted by punkcity
    You would have to be THE nastiest piece of work on this forum.

You constantly backpedal, you constantly troll, you are constantly long-windedly posting dross about the same UNVERIFIED gaming YOU accuse others of here on this forum.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Punkcity is one of the biggest idiots on any gambling forum. Besides being a loud mouth nasty troll like so many others, Punkcity is just an complete idiot as far as gambling. A baccarat and roulette "systems" idiot. Believes and promotes every gambling voodoo thing there is.

So the question I am asking myself is who is the bigger idiot.....the idiot or the guy quoting the idiot?

You approve of his lying and misleading people because you did the same thing for 20 years.
    Gambling forums weren't in the realm of even credibility, to begin. Assume that everything is a lie, until proved otherwise, which includes also one's very own stuff. Say, that there's no book deal at the end of twenty years of trying to teach people how to play blackjack. To think otherwise is to be a lot more dishonest with also one's self.

Punkcity is one of the biggest idiots on any gambling forum. Besides being a loud mouth nasty troll like so many others, Punkcity is just an complete idiot as far as gambling. A baccarat and roulette "systems" idiot. Believes and promotes every gambling voodoo thing there is.
    My favorite is Blackhole, over at GF's. Trying to tell it how it is. Ha. I no longer click on Redietz', or your, stuff, over there. V's still okay.

The mod, Meeleo Meeleo or whatever, disallowed my like function, so, I don't bother with even that over there, anymore. The guy is a total crank job. Banned me from Baccaratforums.com for trying to keep it real. Got up to about 40 members, but, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. He ran a forum for lawyers, too. That one had quite a bit more traffic, especially for the law students.

Ask him.
    So this is just more of your non-factual lying bullshit. Got it.

Ask him.
    So this is just more of your non-factual lying bullshit. Got it.
    Come on man. Stop your fucking trolling like a little bitch.

You know Mike. I think he knows exactly what MDawg is doing. Both gambling-wise and with the forum game he us playing.

Do you get it yet dummy? You twisted and spun this one trip into it being a single ongoing trip for 7 months....
    Oh yes I get it Rob. You approve of his lying and misleading people because you did the same thing for 20 years. And you approve of all the voodoo nonsese he spews, because as a life long losing player, you believe and practice the same type of voodoo shit. Special plays. Machine telling you hot and cold cycles. Stop limits.
    Sorry kew, but the only one lying and trying, but failing, to mislead people is the proven liar....YOU! So stop with the nervous deflecting and own your issues. And fess up to you cherry-picking mdawg discussing a single session and changing it to being over 7 months. Only losers do that. Right MrV?

Sorry kew, but the only one lying and trying, but failing, to mislead people is the proven liar....YOU!
    Rob, I see you mentioned lying and liar again...twice. So how are you coming with my birthday. You said you have seen my drivers license, which is a lie. So post my birth date. Dan Druff already has the date. Just waiting for your response.

And this will be the third of fourth time you have been caught in this same kind of shit lie, and couldn't answer when I challenged you. You said you knew my name from your made up law enforcement friends. You said you checked with the police after the back-rooming incident and there was no report. You said a source at South Point told you there was an incident but I was to blame. Each and every one a lie, made up shit from Rob's secret sources.

You're such a bullshiter, Singer. Waiting on that birthdate, pussyboy.

Thread Information