Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1781

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    the sheer stupidity to think that anyone but a stoner like V would even care one bit about his repetitive drivel.
    I enjoy reading KJ's posts.

You call me a "stoner:" yes, I get high often, but not all the time.

Whatever, his posts refuting the bullshit hurled at him are akin to "mind munchies:" savory and flavorful.

Whether he is truthful or not is irrelevant, as is the question or Rob and the hound's veracity: fun to poke the bears and watch 'em roar...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    the sheer stupidity to think that anyone but a stoner like V would even care one bit about his repetitive drivel.

Whatever, his posts refuting the bullshit hurled at him are akin to "mind munchies:" savory and flavorful.

Whether he is truthful or not is irrelevant, as is the question or Rob and the hound's veracity: fun to poke the bears and watch 'em roar...
    You're getting to the point of no one believing the act you put on around here.

Kew's tried to ride the homo-mobile on these forums for years. It's about time he splain why he has cum & shit stains on his mouth, hands, and tiny little dick.

Or maybe you wanna tackle that one....

If you live in or visit, not just Vegas but any major city, you will encounter some street people. sitting or laying on the ground, having often urinated on themselves, they will spew the nasties thing they can think of as they seek attention. THIS is Rob Singer now, absent the homeless thing, because he lives with his kids. But he seeks attention just like these deranged people, spewing the nastiest thing he can think of.

THIS is a fucking 74 year old man, for God sakes. If he were my relative, I would seriously be looking for a Dr Kevorkian type doctor to put him out of his misery. Can you even imagine what it must be like to live with this sick bastard.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Kew's tried to ride the homo-mobile on these forums for years. It's about time he splain why he has cum & shit stains on his mouth, hands, and tiny little dick. Or maybe you wanna tackle that one....
    Why would I want to speculate or even comment or pass judgment on his private life, whatever it may be?

That's something I'll leave to you and the other hyenas; me, I sleep the sleep of the just.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If you live in or visit, not just Vegas but any major city, you will encounter some street people. sitting or laying on the ground, having often urinated on themselves, they will spew the nasties thing they can think of as they seek attention. THIS is Rob Singer now, absent the homeless thing, because he lives with his kids. But he seeks attention just like these deranged people, spewing the nastiest thing he can think of.

THIS is a fucking 74 year old man, for God sakes. If he were my relative, I would seriously be looking for a Dr Kevorkian type doctor to put him out of his misery. Can you even imagine what it must be like to live with this sick bastard.
    lol Kewl I gotta admit this one hits hard
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Pot heads like you never see the problems weed had caused to our society. It’s fucking pathetic to ride by the new legal pot stores with lines of obese brain dead zombies waiting to get their fix. Treating their made up ailments like fibromyalgia while killing their motivations to be contributing members of society. You can watch the Rot of our society in real time. No one gives a fuck tho as the government keeps pushing anything that will grow the depended class. The only hope our country has is if the youth decide getting high is just not cool anymore. Sadly in the past this may have happened, but it’s not likely do to social contagions being propagated through all these BS platforms like tic tock.

Our government is only interested in creating more dependent losers that will gladly sign away all their rights for a bag of weed and a phone. This way the political class can continue to makes hundreds of millions of dollars off a 200k a year base salary. Greed funded by our enemies at scale to destroy our country from within. More gays like Kewj who will Never have kids so eventually America crumbles from
    Within….

RIP

Wow, such a gloomy view of life in America today: I suggest you just smoke a bowl and chill.
    What, Me Worry?

But I don't get what difference it even makes how old MrV is?
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Why does it matter? If MrV is 77 or 78 as you claim, or 72, or 69...what does it matter?
    Answer you own question, fool.

You are the top ageist on this forum, always blaming others' criticism of you on their age.
    Happy trails old boy!
    Originally Posted by Punkcity
    Yes you must be so sad as your posts are about everything YOU do here this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand how often you contradict yourself, sometimes one post to the very next post you post this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand how often you post hypocritical posts this forum, you condemn the very behaviour you, yourself post about here this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand that you constantly discredit YOUR OWN character yet claim others are discrediting you.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You have got the wrong guy, Axelwolf. I am not a poker player and I DON'T bluff! If I say I have something....I have it.
    Right like the lawsuit you claimed had been filed.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    What’s crazy about all this is that any normal person would realize that his ever changing story and desperate attempts to put out fires is just confirming that his story is false, and making him look even worse, but a sociopathic liar can’t help himself, and keeps lying just to cover up other lies.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You have got the wrong guy, Axelwolf. I am not a poker player and I DON'T bluff! If I say I have something....I have it.

ding ding ding

Error error error

You attributed KJ's broken arm lawsuit to Robert.

Bad dawg.
    What, Me Worry?

What’s crazy about all this is that any normal person would realize that his ever changing story and desperate attempts to put out fires is just confirming that his story is false, and making him look even worse, but a sociopathic liar can’t help himself, and keeps lying just to cover up other lies.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-16-2023 at 08:00 AM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Kewl really seems to have held credibility from MaxPen in a higher light than the rest of us. Max you have really hurt the guy.
    As people turned against him, one by one, you AccountInQuestion were one of the ones he was hurt by turning against him. He kept asking posts to the effect of Why? Why? and didn't want to accept that Et Tu had seen the light. Now he's given up on you and is hoping to turn MaxPen back to the dark side of UNKewl support, but all he has in his bag of tricks are a combination of insults and whining, no facts to support his nonsense.

BTW V, "your an idiot" (to use UNKewlJ's uneducated way of writing) if you still think that FraudJ lied about the lawsuit to "protect himself." Even after months of reflection he still hasn't come up with anything to back up that nonsense.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In fact, even this story doesn't make sense. He's insisting the backrooming really happened, but just the lawsuit part of it was fake. He said he told that lie in order to protect his privacy. Huh?? How does adding a fake postscript to the story protect your privacy?

It still sounds like he's trying to save face. He's now only admitting to the part which was proven to be false -- and sticking to the part of the story which nobody can possibly disprove.

Let's say I told a story about being in Denver, meeting an arrogant guy who claimed he was a great poker player, and then we went to go play heads up, and I won a million dollars from him. Then I took a redeye flight back to LA, leaving at 2am and arriving at 4am. Let's say someone looked up the flight schedule that day from Denver, and noticed that no such flight existed in the middle of the night. Upon that being posted, I first argue that they're wrong, and then finally concede, "Okay, I didn't really fly back from Denver that same night. I just told that part of the story to protect the privacy of the person I played."

That wouldn't make any sense, right? The flight would be totally independent of everything else that happened before. Same thing with the lawsuit. It's not like us believing the lawsuit existed would somehow prevent us from uncovering where this all happened.
    How did it protect your privacy to lie there UNKewlJ, how?
    I am not going to tell you about the very concerns I didn't want going public to begin with

Ah, well, saying nothing is better than this crap you tried a few minutes ago:

I made up that timeline and lawsuit portion because details of the settlement were about to become known.
    Oh so, on a matter where you're worried that the details are about to come out, which you don't even explain why that would matter (including because your latest story is that all this happened a long time ago anyway), you suddenly come to the forums and tell a gaggle of online people about this matter yourself and then make up that there was a lawsuit behind it. But finally tell us that EVERYTHING HAPPENED EXACTLY THE WAY I CLAIMED other than the lawsuit.

And HOW does that prevent the details coming out? Or change anything? How does lying to a group of a dozen people change in any way what was about to become known? When you disclosed it all yourself anyway?

Which, in the end, the reason nothing became known (other than the lies you posted) is because nothing ever happened.

Truly,
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You can't get to the truth with a fraud.

Dawg, KJ's BS pales in comparison to the web of lies you've been spinning for years.

While I have to grudgingly respect your tenacity in flaming him, I must confess that it does little to detract the Light of Truth from illuminating your house of cards.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Sounds very kewlJ of you
    to think that my excoriating UNKewLyingJ has anything to do with other than exposing him as the Fraud(J) that he is.

Sounds very kewlJ of you
    to think that my excoriating UNKewLyingJ has anything to do with other than exposing him as the Fraud(J) that he is.
    Bullshit; you have zero interest in "the truth:" you simply flame him because he's had you pegged from the get go, and he articulately laid it out for all to see.

You are at best humored, but never respected.

Hey, it takes all kinds of folks to make a world.
    What, Me Worry?

Anyway your mis-thinking that is why you're (pretending to be) in the UNKewl camp.

But over all you're just a shit stirrer who stirs for little reason other than to stir and inhale deeply.

Anyway your mis-thinking that is why you're (pretending to be) in the UNKewl camp.

But over all you're just a shit stirrer who stirs for little reason other than to stir and inhale deeply.
    Actually, refer to a fortune I got in a fortune cookie one time: "You are eccentric and your life complex."

What you describe as shit stirring I consider keeping the ball rolling.
    What, Me Worry?

Sounds very kewlJ of you
    Bullshit; you have zero interest in "the truth:" you simply flame him because he's had you pegged from the get go, and he articulately laid it out for all to see.

You are at best humored, but never respected.

Hey, it takes all kinds of folks to make a world.
    You've either knowingly skipped all the posted proven facts of kew being a serial liar about basically everything he claims about himself and others...or your brain has been completely fried.

I get that you don't want to believe mdawg or even me. But how on earth are you so blind to the lies that kew has been proven to tell about himself--and to his phony & pathetic excuses why?

Sure, people in the now-shithole Portland area feel good about sticking up for the weak, the losers, the drug-addicted, and any minority who crosses their path. But please wise up if you ever can stop the intake of all those weed toxins. And watch Trump's return with humility and joy.

Thread Information