Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 1,781 to 1,782 of 1782

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Hit the 20 year mark this past weekend of supporting myself solely from advantage play, mostly good old card counting, 15 of those years in Vegas. And all your trolling and hate can't change that.
    Sorry to tell you, those years are dead and gone, but, here you are trying to make something more of them. And, as sad an existence as that was, it shouldn't be hard to make something more of yourself with your remaining time. More like not really existing, at all. Ha.

Gold
    Garnabby's AvatarJoin Date
    Aug 2020
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

That
    Originally Posted by MDawg
    thieving lying low down no good varmint.
    is incapable of staying away from these forums, no matter how many times he vows to stay away.

Originally Posted by Punkcity

Guess you have no idea about credibility.
    How can anyone take you seriously?

For the record I don’t hate you kewlj, I love watching your life evolve into a tragedy, your car wreck life is hilarious and reminds me of the trough monster that used to go to the rave parties here in skipptophia back in the day. He used to complain about haters , he used to accuse people of being homophobic yet every Friday and Saturday night he’d be laying in the urinal (piss trough) begging to give head and be pissed on. Yes a slow moving car wreck just like you.

Just admit you love the attention, you just a bukkake boy from company B.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information