Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The reason I used to Troll on VCT....

Dan on Poker Fraud Alert said something like,"On Poker Fraud Alert where you don't have a Posting Limit, you are actually a really good Poster who doesn't Troll like you did on VCT. If you come back to VCT and post serious posts, I'll seriously consider reinstating your full posting rights. "

When I trolled on VCT, I was basically told that VCT was a place that was a totally unrestricted place with no rules where you can say anything you want with no consequences, a wild, free for all place. So I trolled hard. On Dan's other Website, Poker Fraud Alert, I never got the impression that PFA was a place where you could Troll as hard as you want with no consequences, so I never trolled on PFA. Also in 2019 when the posting limit was imposed on me, I was not in a good mental place.

2019 was the same year that I got permanently banned from WOV for a fed up one time cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times. I went on various rants about WOV as I felt betrayed by WOV when I felt I should have been supported. On another Website, Posters were like,"Why are you trying so hard to be reinstated on a Website that dumped YOU and not the other way around? They treated you like trash for three years and then threw you out like yesterday's trash when they should have been supporting you. WHY do you want to be reinstated there?" That really put things into perspective for me and I realized I looked crazy ranting about WOV permanently banning me. I should have handled my banning from WOV like a mature Adult, not rant constantly on VCT like an unhinged psycho.

Also, AFTER I walked away from VCT over the posting limit thing, Dan on PFA admitted a LOT of Posters complained about me and wanted me banned and some even offered him MONEY in PMs to ban me from VCT , and he didn't want to ban me, so he chose to do the posting limit as a compromise. He did say on the public part of VCT, something like,"If you don't stop Trolling, I will give you a posting limit. " I didn't see this warning until AFTER the posting limit was already in effect, so I kept Trolling.

One day, I got a message saying something like "An error has occurred, Tasha! You have reached your daily posting limit for the day!" I was like,"What the hell? Since when do I have a posting limit?" :/ I soon saw Dan's warning. I feel a PM from Dan saying something like,"Tasha, you might want to stop Trolling. I have gotten a lot of complaints about you, quite a lot of people who I will not name have rallied me to permanently ban you. I don't want to ban you, so I'm politely warning you to stop Trolling." The Posters who offered Dan money to permanently ban me most likely haven't posted in years.

In 2020, I decided to permanently stop Trolling as Trolling wasn't fun for me anymore. I have only started ONE completely stupid thread since my posting limit has been in effect , and I was told that that thread was stupid. I regretted that stupid thread the very next day.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I'm disappointed that you declared that you'd leave forever and then came back, FraudJ style, but at least you're not trying to pretend that it is "business as usual" you're 'fessing up to your sins.

However, one thing that you do which is just like UNKewlJ is to harp on the same things over and over in each post, with not even an executive summary. Try to be more like me, and just selective with what is flung in each post, versus reiterating every single talking point every single time you get on that certain subject, i.e. your being accused of trolling, your banishment from WOV, etc. It's understandable to repeat some of what was said before, to provide context, but not everything that was said before.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    It's just one long horrendous block of repetitive rant after another, almost every post has the key elements of MDawg said this, R.Singer said that, I'm a professional blackjack player, they all say bad things about me but I never get personal with them, and all of what I say is true because I say so and I'm a champion of truth and I won't prove any of it because I don't have to even though I have asked others to prove what they claim, and anyway I don't care what people think of me. Even the summary of what he writes is exhausting, let alone having to be subject to reading any of it.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Tasha what do you think of the recent implosion of KewlJ?

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I think that Kewlj is a compulsive liar. I ACTUALLY believed his Lawsuit lie only for him to admit he lied. I was disgusted that I actually believed him after he has told countless lies. I had half a mind to say to Kewlj,"You lied about the Lawsuit thing? I believed your Lawsuit lie! I'm ALWAYS going to doubt you forever after this Lawsuit lie!"
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-23-2023 at 11:52 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I think that Kewlj is a compulsive liar. I ACTUALLY believed his Lawsuit lie only for him to admit he lied. I was disgusted that I actually believed him after he has told countless lies.

I share your assessment.

I'm disappointed that you declared that you'd leave forever and then came back, FraudJ style, but at least you're not trying to pretend that it is "business as usual" you're 'fessing up to your sins.

However, one thing that you do which is just like UNKewlJ is to harp on the same things over and over in each post, with not even an executive summary. Try to be more like me, and just selective with what is flung in each post, versus reiterating every single talking point every single time you get on that certain subject, i.e. your being accused of trolling, your banishment from WOV, etc. It's understandable to repeat some of what was said before, to provide context, but not everything that was said before.

It's just one long horrendous block of repetitive rant after another, almost every post has the key elements of MDawg said this, R.Singer said that, I'm a professional blackjack player, they all say bad things about me but I never get personal with them, and all of what I say is true because I say so and I'm a champion of truth and I won't prove any of it because I don't have to even though I have asked others to prove what they claim, and anyway I don't care what people think of me. Even the summary of what he writes is exhausting, let alone having to be subject to reading any of it.
    I only came back after Dan said he would seriously consider reinstating my full posting rights if my posts were serious. There's a big difference between coming back like two days later because I was weak and bored, and only coming back when Dan said he'd seriously consider reinstating my full posting rights if my posts are serious. I did the latter, not the former. The former is REALLY bad, the latter is reasonable and smart.

You are getting played hard. Dan has no intention of restoring your full posting rights.

I think that Kewlj is a compulsive liar. I ACTUALLY believed his Lawsuit lie only for him to admit he lied. I was disgusted that I actually believed him after he has told countless lies. I had half a mind to say to Kewlj,"You lied about the Lawsuit thing? I believed your Lawsuit lie! I'm ALWAYS going to doubt you forever after this Lawsuit lie!"
    Wow, that makes you look normal. Welcome back.

I'm surprised you along with quite a few others, actually believed ANYTHING kew said BEFORE his lawsuit lie.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm surprised you along with quite a few others, actually believed ANYTHING kew said BEFORE his lawsuit lie.
    I have a philosophy. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on both of us. Fool me three times, shame on just me,. I also live the three strikes baseball rule, meaning I'll give TWO chances, but I won't give a third chance. This Lawsuit lie was Kewlj's second/third chance with me and he blew it, so now I will permanently doubt everything he ever says again.

A guy said his wife gives EVERYBODY ONE chance and if they blow their one chance, they're permanently dead in her book. I think that's a horrible way to live. A lot of people make mistakes and deserve TWO chances(The first mess up, and a second mess up,) but definitely not a third mess up.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-23-2023 at 01:20 PM.

Tasha, I's sure that KJ could give two shits as to whether or not you believe him.

I doubt he even cares a flying fuck's worth.
    What, Me Worry?

At this point every voice directed against him could be that final nail in the coffin. Oh he cares, he cares.

RobSinger: Best to just ask kew how close he is to faking his own death again.

V, you should definitely stick to inanimate objects like slot machines. Just keep pushing those buttons mindlessly. Any activity that requires a read on people, not your bag!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I'm surprised that anyone thought that he really, in theory, or, actually, in practice, said anything at all. I mean, it was all a bunch of 2-year-old pablum, to begin with. At least AW managed to improve his communication skills, and faculty of reason, along the way.

--->

Uludag Universitesi Fen Edebiyat Fakultesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi [UNIVERSITY OF TURKEY].

Everything is Miscellaneous: The Power of the New Digital Disorder.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%27m%20s...0?partial=true

Gottlob1
    Gold

146 ------------> Hmm. Now I realize that that would have been a great marker for my last post, the one about Mission146 to the MaxPen. And, wonder why it worked out the way it did.

Oh, it could be because I never gave the answer, the last time. That going from 0, to 145, is 146 integers. That 146 = (1 + 145) ---> 1/145. That 145 = 1*5*29 ---> 1*529 = 1*23^2 ---> back to multiplication of 1*23*2 = 1*2*23 = 1*fiveflippedover*[2][√9] = 1*46 ---> 146. Or, Mo, too, is one brick short of a load. Ha. Oh, well.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-23-2023 at 02:14 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Tasha if you stick around we can teach you how to beat sports better than Redietz does. Lock.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Tasha if you stick around we can teach you how to beat sports better than Redietz does. Lock.
    I'm not into sports betting, but thanks for the offer!

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'm not into sports betting, but thanks for the offer!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You are getting played hard. Dan has no intention of restoring your full posting rights.
    Just, saw this bit at GF's.

I came back to VCT a couple of days ago after Dan said if I make serious posts on VCT, he'll reinstate my full posting rights.

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...75#post-164950
    Looks like she did what MDawg couldn't do.

Strange times at "Ridgemont High". Is the forum really that bad off, or, Druff, Druff so desperate? Ha.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Glad to see you're back.

This will of course result in the continued development of the tale of Axl Rose, time travel and strawberry blizzards.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    This will of course result in the continued development of the tale of Axl Rose, time travel and strawberry blizzards.
    Were it about that, then you would have done it, on your own. Ha.

Now to finish off a thought.

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    Dear God.

Trying to figure out which i5 more embarra55ingly cringe, Kewl failing miserably as a bad a55, or V ma55aging his taint as he fail5.

Oh the humanity....
    ---> Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in Twentieth-Century America.

https://anagram-solver.net/DearGod.T...y?partial=true

Interestingly, without the five sets of 5's above, for a total of eight 5's (for V = 5), the solution is in spot-5.

https://anagram-solver.net/DearGod.T...y?partial=true
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-27-2023 at 10:06 AM.

Thread Information