Except it isn't even something you "whipped up in a few minutes". We know this because it was posted less the 50 seconds after your previous post.

This is something you have worked on for God knows how long. Just like you spend hours searching the forums for some quote you can use.

You have had an agenda to isolate me (old army tactic) and discredit me because I am one of several real players who knows your bullshit is bullshit.

I am sure you are in your glory right now, thinking all your behind the scenes lobbying and PMing has paid off.

But let me ask you....what exactly have you won? I am still a real player supporting myself from card counting advantage play and you are still a poppy type losing player, gambling away your money in exchange for some comps of inflated value.

So nothing has changed in real life. You have just convinced a bunch of fellow homophobes to accept you back in the fold with your behind the scenes lobbying of your agenda.

What you think has changed in your or my real life is as much a fantasy as a $100-$5000 spread playing blackjack for 10 straight hours.