Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UNKewlJ use of the n word

I was about to quote that for this thread, but Crimm posted it before I had a chance.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    MDawg has shown that he will throw anyone under the bus. He called me a racist on WOV. This always happens when idiots don't know all the facts.
    What facts would those be?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

These words should be avoided as they mainly have use only to cause harm to someone.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Robert, you are free to believe what you wish.

I took minor umbrage when AiQ (jokingly, it turns out) called me a "liar," I am not particularly concerned about your privately held opinions.

Of course I have lied during my life...who hasn't?...but to the best of my recollection I've been straight up on these boards.

I fail to see how my casual support for KJ's claims reflects on my truthfulness.
    Duh!---OF COURSE we're all free to believe what we wish!! If only everyone could handle it....

Your "support" for the proven serial liar does in fact reflect on you, but not in the way that you think. By your own words you're a pot-stirring troll, which I and multiple others already knew long ago. So your so-called "casual support" for kew goes no further than your admiration for mdawg. We all see that, only kew is way too stupid to realize it. He's too busy cooking up another whopper with his fabricated baby bro, for attention.

This "support" is simply a part of your pot-stirring, and nothing more. People can tell who's intelligent and who's not from the way they write. You're not the dope you sometimes present yourself as, just as I sit at the top of that heap. My getting caught taking pics inside a different Newell than my own wasn't even enuf to knock me one iota off that peak. Don't let your continued dumb believing in kew's constant lying erode YOUR ranking.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I was about to quote that for this thread, but Crimm posted it before I had a chance.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    MDawg has shown that he will throw anyone under the bus. He called me a racist on WOV. This always happens when idiots don't know all the facts.
    What facts would those be?
    What? There is nothing racist about the term, nagger. So quit accusing me.

Definitions of nagger

noun
    "someone who annoys people by constantly finding fault."

A sand-nagger is an "annoying person that's constantly finding fault" from the middle east.

So, Dawg, did you hear about the dead sandnagger they found down in Mississippi with 8 bullet holes in his head? The authorities ruled it the worst case of suicide in Mississippi history.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You're not the dope you sometimes present yourself as, just as I sit at the top of that heap. My getting caught taking pics inside a different Newell than my own wasn't even enuf to knock me one iota off that peak. Don't let your continued dumb believing in kew's constant lying erode YOUR ranking.
    Glad to see you finally fessed up to the Newell fraud, Robert.

*golf clap*
    What, Me Worry?

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    ahhh, boo-hoo. I am telling. "Dan, he called me a name".

That shit has worked for you at WoV for years. here it is supposed to be free speech. Maybe you can buy Dan Druff. Who knows.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

That shit has worked for you at WoV for years. here it is supposed to be free speech. Maybe you can buy Dan Druff. Who knows.
    To add to this, in the past few minutes, Axelwolf said "don't cry dawg" and Mdawg is claiming that is an insult and is lobbying for Axel's suspension.

Besides being exposes as a complete fraud with this 4.6 million dollar winnings claim, and showing himself to be one of the biggest trolls the gambling forums has ever seen (right up there with Singer), This guys is about the biggest crybaby and pussy, I have seen.

This is your hero, Maxipad and AcuntinQuestion?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

To add to this, in the past few minutes, Axelwolf said "don't cry dawg" and Mdawg is claiming that is an insult and is lobbying for Axel's suspension.

Besides being exposes as a complete fraud with this 4.6 million dollar winnings claim, and showing himself to be one of the biggest trolls the gambling forums has ever seen (right up there with Singer), This guys is about the biggest crybaby and pussy, I have seen.

This is your hero, Maxipad and AcuntinQuestion?
    However you cut it he is many many times preferable over you. You are far more of a cry baby on here. I have no clue about the other forum and why would I?

Get help.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I do know. You're lying and you buried yourself yet again. Get help....RIP
    Originally Posted by MDawg
    I also don't like his gratuitous racism and anti semitism when he gets upset. That sort of thing is low life nonsense, and given that he's some kind of Pacific Islander his acting racist is just more "Clayton Bigsby" fraudulent behavior.

If I was Pacific islander and I am not even sure what is meant by that...is it Hawaian? Samoan? Phillipino? But whatever, I was that, I would consider that doxing and would have complained to Dan Druff. You can ask him....I have never said a word, because it is silly. It is as made up as Mdagws 4.6 million dollars worth of claims or Singer's RV.

Likewise, if I was Asian with black hair as Maxpen claims, I would have considered that doxing and complained to Dan Druff. I never have...ask him.

These games you people play are beyond 3rd grade shit. It is just retarded shit.

Originally Posted by mdawg
    On the other hand, IF you really were a blackjack player interested in staying anonymous, and what actual blackjack player would not be interested in being anonymous, you would just ride with what he said. More proof that you are not who or what you claim is how hard you are fighting this supposed "misidentification."

It is just stupid dude. We-Tar-Dead.

If I was Pacific islander and I am not even sure what is meant by that...is it Hawaian? Samoan? Phillipino? But whatever, I was that, I would consider that doxing and would have complained to Dan Druff. You can ask him....I have never said a word, because it is silly. It is as made up as Mdagws 4.6 million dollars worth of claims or Singer's RV.

Likewise, if I was Asian with black hair as Maxpen claims, I would have considered that doxing and complained to Dan Druff. I never have...ask him.

These games you people play are beyond 3rd grade shit. It is just retarded shit.
    Don't try so hard.....lol
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

As long as UNKewlJ is here, might as well change the name of the forum to Stormfront.

What is your favorite camel jockey hunting gun, Gunplay?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

With UNKewlJ gone from the scene temporarily, MickeyCrimm takes up the gratuitous racism torch.

What, Me Worry?

Thread Information