Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Regarding kewlJ / MDawg issue

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    when you own your own business you have no one looking over your shoulder. If you want to work for 2 hours a day and spend 3 hours on this unhinged forum then who is to stop you? Either your business needs it or you don't. Plenty of small business owners show up with a big sonic cup with a strong dose of vodka on a friday.
    But he isn't a "business owner" in the sense you are talking about.

Dawg is an attorney, and while he may have some proprietary interest in the firm he is the point man and needs to actually work quite frequently.

Sure, he can have staff, paralegals, investigators and clerks assist him but there are things he simply MUST do, such as appear in court for motions or trials, review cases to instruct underlings, and meet with and schmooze clients, both new and existing.

Much can be done remotely but the notion that he was able to maintain a viable practice while remaining ensconced in a suite in sin city for many months on end baffled me, as it seems logistically incongruent with reality.
    Last edited by MisterV; 08-28-2023 at 12:49 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    when you own your own business you have no one looking over your shoulder. If you want to work for 2 hours a day and spend 3 hours on this unhinged forum then who is to stop you? Either your business needs it or you don't. Plenty of small business owners show up with a big sonic cup with a strong dose of vodka on a friday.
    But he isn't a "business owner" in the sense you are talking about.

Dawg is an attorney, and while he may have some proprietary interest in the firm he is the point man and needs to actually work quite frequently.

Sure, he can have staff, paralegals, investigators and clerks assist him but there are things he simply MUST do, such as appear in court for motions or trials, review cases to instruct underlings, and meet with and schmooze clients, both new and existing.

Much can be done remotely but the notion that he was able to maintain a viable practice while remaining ensconced in a suite in sin city for many months on end baffled me, as it seems logistically incongruent with reality.
    Aren't there plenty of attorneys who almost never have to make an appearance in court? Attorneys who do contracts for one? I don't disagree that he would be an exception on the general case but I'm not sure how strong of evidence that is not an attorney.

Now if you were to ask how he makes so much money as an attorney who works remotely.. that is would be a stronger point. I really have no opinion but Kewl keeps harping on this as proof he isn't a practicing attorney.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

My understanding is that he does primarily personal injury cases.

That line of work can be done almost entirely by staff members, but there are things the attorney himself must do, and if he has a high volume of cases he'd be kept pretty busy.

I suspect the dawg has good support staff but I still cannot get my head around the idea that he was able to live in Vegas for what, nine months, and still keep earning the big bucks.

But there may be something there that I just cannot see.
    What, Me Worry?

but Kewl keeps harping on this as proof he isn't a practicing attorney.
    Where did I EVER say he wasn't a practicing attorney? Ever heard me say "it doesn't take that much to figure out......" The person we are talking about is so knowledgable about that law that I long ago had no question that he is an attorney or has a law degree.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The difference is that UNKewLyingJ gets nailed for outright lies that he himself even admits were lies, while he devotes tomes to why so and so's claims can't be true just because he says so.
    Wait a minute, WTF kind of double standard are you espousing here?

It seems to me that you and Singer have lied through your teeth for years about your gambling prowess and winnings, a continuous barrage of bullshit, and here you argue that's OK because unlike KJ, a soul with a conscience, you never fess up to lying?

Neither of you two birds have or will admit to being liars, but substantially all of us know that to be true, yet somehow your unrepentence gives you a bye?

Give me a break.

As for Duff jumping on KJ for the Jewish slurs: he says the board is about free speech but Jewish slurs are off the table?

WTF kind of fuzzy thinking is that?

He 's allowed various douchebags on this board to slam KJ and to a lesser degree myself and others with all sorts of lying bullshit and didn't lift a finger to object.

WTF is it about the Jews that warrants giving them protection, whereas in Dan's mind it's been open season on gays, blacks and other classes?

Fuck it: "Free speech" means EXACTLY that.
    V, for you to say I've been lying for years is just another of the lies you utilize in your continuing feeble attempts to support the biggest liar, coward, and pretender the gaming forums has ever seen.

And just because you're just another jew and cop hater from ignorant and deteriorating Portland doesn't translate into it being wrong to denigrate loudmouth homos, weird transgender freaks, and black thugs (a precise labeling based on the fact that their population is only 13.5%, yet the PRISON population is 65% black).

Dispute that.

Rob, I've questioned your and the Dawg's claims long before this little bruhaha of KJ being caught lying.

My disbelief has zero to do with somehow wanting to prop up KJ: I only defend him, at least to a point, because I see some value to most of his posts, plus he's interesting.

In the defense of both you and the dawg, you are both interesting as well, which is a good thing.

Why you'd think I hate Jews is beyond me: I attended a buddy's bar mitzvah when I was young; my college girlfriend was Jewish, and my wife's father was Jewish.

Nor do I hate cops: my dad was in police reserve, then security at Bally's AC: the only cops I dislike are the narcs, and them not so much anymore as weed is legal and I stopped dealing long ago.

But keep pulling arrows out of your quivver, someday you might get lucky and hit the bulls eye.
    Last edited by MisterV; 08-28-2023 at 03:05 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

The difference is that UNKewLyingJ gets nailed for outright lies that he himself even admits were lies, while he devotes tomes to why so and so's claims can't be true just because he says so.

It seems to me that you and Singer have lied through your teeth for years about your gambling prowess and winnings, a continuous barrage of bullshit, and here you argue that's OK because unlike KJ, a soul with a conscience, you never fess up to lying?

Neither of you two birds have or will admit to being liars, but substantially all of us know that to be true, yet somehow your unrepentence gives you a bye?

Give me a break.

As for Duff jumping on KJ for the Jewish slurs: he says the board is about free speech but Jewish slurs are off the table?

He 's allowed various douchebags on this board to slam KJ and to a lesser degree myself and others with all sorts of lying bullshit and didn't lift a finger to object.

WTF is it about the Jews that warrants giving them protection, whereas in Dan's mind it's been open season on gays, blacks and other classes?

Wait, what, you can't make Jewish slurs? Man, we are getting jewed.

You can't stop lying can you?
    You clever dog, you.

But there may be something there that I just cannot see.
    Oh there is my friend, there is.

MDawg said" to KJ....."your fearful tattle tale ass has to turn it into whether or not you're going to get kicked off this forum. You always think along the lines of a rat fink, which is why you're constantly crying to the Wizard about this or that, trying to get his ear."

Are you kidding me right now? BIG fucking pot, meet Kettle.

Are you kidding ME? You're the documented rat, not I.

You've filed many complaints and admitted to it more than a few times too.

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

When UNKewlJ and MisterV were the only ones who bought that line about how what the UNKewl one is doing is "trolling" (versus the truth – desperately hoping to be believed and credible and willing to lie to no end to back up his nonsense), the comments ranged from
    Lol epicly bad read.
    to
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    A lot of people would like to play poker with you after seeing that post.
    Similarly, MisterV was equally way off base with even half buying UNKewlJ's nonsensical “I was protecting myself” lie about why he lied about the backrooming lawsuit. (To that lie, DanDruff said it all with just few letters -
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Huh??
    )

So, it makes perfect sense that UNKewlJ and MisterV would walk hand in hand down that same complete MISread of people and matters, when both of them figured that Dan Druff wouldn’t put a stop to UNKewlJ's racist rant.

MisterV on how sure he is that Dan Druff won’t clamp down on UNKewlJ: he won't, of course

UNKewlJ was equally sure.
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Maybe you can convince the "free speech" guy Dan Druff to silence me but I doubt it.
    But…what happened in the end? UNKewlJ MUZZLED, but everyone else left, as usual, with a free hand to put the perennially UNKewl one down like the plague stricken rat he is.

kewlJ has to understand that he was caught in a lie, and spent a lot of time and effort fighting with people before admitting he lied (and only when his back was up against the wall). Therefore, he cannot play victim as if everyone is mean and picking on him. Nobody forced him to make up phony stories here. If you do that and get caught, expect the forum to make fun of you for awhile.
    But I mean, what does it matter anyway, to the UNKewl one? After all,
    I really don't care what people think about me.
    In a pig's eye!
    Last edited by MDawg; 08-28-2023 at 10:03 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

My, what a busy little lawyer you are these days, Dawg.

You have your staff searching for dirt on KJ, then emailing it to you?

Certainly a rich, powerful man such as you wish to present yourself as wouldn't spend endless hours trolling a lowly sin city homosexual card counter.

Oops,I guess you would.

Never mind, case closed.
    What, Me Worry?

When UNKewlJ and MisterV were the only ones who bought that line about how what the UNKewl one is doing is "trolling" (versus the truth – desperately hoping to be believed and credible and willing to lie to no end to back up his nonsense), the comments ranged from to
    Similarly, MisterV was equally way off base with even half buying UNKewlJ's nonsensical “I was protecting myself” lie about why he lied about the backrooming lawsuit. (To that lie, DanDruff said it all with just few letters -
    Huh??
    So, it makes perfect sense that UNKewlJ and MisterV would walk hand in hand down that same complete MISread of people and matters, when both of them figured that Dan Druff wouldn’t put a stop to UNKewlJ's racist rant.

MisterV on how sure he is that Dan Druff won’t clamp down on UNKewlJ: he won't, of course

UNKewlJ was equally sure.
    Maybe you can convince the "free speech" guy Dan Druff to silence me but I doubt it.
    But…what happened in the end? UNKewlJ MUZZLED, but everyone else left, as usual, with a free hand to put the perennially UNKewl one down like the plague stricken rat he is.

kewlJ has to understand that he was caught in a lie, and spent a lot of time and effort fighting with people before admitting he lied (and only when his back was up against the wall). Therefore, he cannot play victim as if everyone is mean and picking on him. Nobody forced him to make up phony stories here. If you do that and get caught, expect the forum to make fun of you for awhile.
    But I mean, what does it matter anyway, to the UNKewl one? After all,
    I really don't care what people think about me.
    In a pig's eye!
    MDAWG, YOU'RE... HIRED! HA.

Nice. I guess that you get what you pay for.

But, supposedly, a lot of people, supposedly, were happy that they paid for something like ...

Certainly a rich, powerful man such as you wish to present yourself as wouldn't spend endless hours trolling a lowly sin city homosexual card counter.

Oops, I guess you would.

Never mind, case closed.
    A "mini V" of KJ.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-29-2023 at 01:49 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Are you kidding ME? You're the documented rat, not I.

You've filed many complaints and admitted to it more than a few times too.

Nice butcher edit job on quoting me. I said When it comes to YOU. It was payback for EVERYONE you cried to Mike and the other Mods about and begged for suspensions. You wouldn't admit it, but I know for a fact the mods were sick of your constant crying and attempting to get people suspended.

I freely admit to getting you suspended multiple times, but only after your BullShit. I certainly won that game. Want to play some more?

FYI BBB said I could Quote her. You were one of the main reasons she left the forum.

Oops,I guess you would.

Never mind, case closed.
    Don't let him fool you, it's all an illusion. The M really stands for MastersDawg.

For whatever reason, "mini V" has been duped by UNKewlJ, on more than one score.

Just a note that I'm officially out of here for at least six weeks, after which time I will further package, and, next, submit the theory of everything for professional peer review. I can't ignore my previous obligations, but, it's enough for now to leave 'em with one of the gnawing problems with becoming a professional gambler. Such that zero good can truly come of it.

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    I guess, for those who didn't understand the above, the question was who goes where they aren't welcome? Businesses don't have the natural right to expect to serve only the welcome?

Today, 07:27 AM

Gold
    Gottlob1's AvatarJoin Date
    Jul 2023

In spot-#38 = (1 + 37) ---> 137

168 is the product of the first two perfect numbers.

Many ancient cultures endowed certain integers with special religious and magical significance. One example is the perfect numbers, those integers which are the sum of their positive proper divisors. The first three perfect numbers are: 6 = (1 + 2 + 3); 28 = (1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14); and 496 = (1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 31 + 62 + 124 + 248).
    As well, 168 = 1*42*4*1 ---> 142_241
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-29-2023 at 08:37 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Give me a break.

Wait, what, you can't make Jewish slurs? Man, we are getting jewed.

Just call him, "Rabbi Todd." That'll help explain things.

By the way, I have never been clear on that phrase. Should the "j" in "jewed" be capitalized? What say you, V? From a legal perspective, if one says "I was Jewed," is that different from "I was jewed?" Does one have a more proper legal standing? Is one less religious and more profane than the other?

I think a separate thread for the correct spelling of "I was jewed/Jewed" would be appropriate. With the Rabbi's permission, of course. In the name of free speech.

I think that you'd be hard pressed to find a capitalized verb outside of a title for an essay, or something. Never heard of a "proper verb". You should satisfy yourself by asking it at Englishstackexchange.com, but expect to be laughed at. Apparently, no one has thus asked. Doing something positive could help you over your "problems with the world". For sure, though, the courts go by the dictionaries, the same as every one else. But, in the interest of you, and KJ, I'm sure that V will try to put forth another "legal" online argument. Sigh.

Double P.S.S. [The football pass] For the sake of completeness, check out, past participle: Jewed; and, gerund: Jewing. Ha.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-29-2023 at 09:40 AM.

Thread Information