Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Regarding kewlJ / MDawg issue

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    For whatever reason, "mini V" has been duped by UNKewlJ, on more than one score.
    It is your inability to see or even fathom my reasons for disenchantment with you and Rob that is most remarkable.

My "support" or "belief" in KJ is an equal mix of belief of most of what he says and my disbelief of most of what you two birds chirp.

And yet ... I do not really dislike you or Rob; in a different milieu we might be cordial and respectful to one another.

Oh, Red, as for whether the "j" should be capitalized: not sure, not gonna research it, but I side with garnabby: no capitalization.

Garnabby, seriously, good luck with your theory of everything; that is likely more important, and of greater value than anything ever posted on this board (except Alan's 18 yo's in a row, i.e. his "theory of every yo.")

Whether you return festooned in academic glory, hailed as the Einstein of the 21st century, or ignored like shit on a shoe, you'll always have a supporter in me as I root for the underdog.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

It is your inability to see or even fathom my reasons for disenchantment with you and Rob that is most remarkable.

My "support" or "belief" in KJ is an equal mix of belief of most of what he says and my disbelief of most of what you two birds chirp.
    I can't fathom how you succeeded as an attorney and still believe most of what Kewl claims.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Time passes...things change.

Why bother to read what douchedawg posts?

I don't (blocked, on "ignore").

Not worth my time.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I can't fathom how you succeeded as an attorney and still believe most of what Kewl claims.

Pretty obvious. He has been trained, unlike some people, to "read thoroughly and carefully."

The thing about reading "thoroughly and carefully." If you ain't gonna do it, why read at all? Kinda defeats the purpose of reading altogether if you don't do it thoroughly and carefully.

And I'm speaking as someone with some experience, as I was tortured in my youth on speed reading machines. I think I was semi-competent up to 600-some wpm. No fun, but I got the gist. I don't recommend it. It's not thorough or careful.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    For whatever reason, "mini V" has been duped by UNKewlJ, on more than one score.

And yet ... I do not really dislike you or Rob; in a different milieu we might be cordial and respectful to one another.

Oh, Red, as for whether the "j" should be capitalized: not sure, not gonna research it, but I side with garnabby: no capitalization.

Garnabby, seriously, good luck with your theory of everything; that is likely more important, and of greater value than anything ever posted on this board (except Alan's 18 yo's in a row, i.e. his "theory of every yo.")

Whether you return festooned in academic glory, hailed as the Einstein of the 21st century, or ignored like shit on a shoe, you'll always have a supporter in me as I root for the underdog.
    V, what you're really trying to say is you don't want to believe what we say. And again, you're mostly supportive of kew because of him being biologically confused due to his own foolish choice, because you see how low-class he is a d lives, and because he deserves deservedly punished here for being a proven serial liar.

As I said: the typical Portland blind perspective.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Pretty obvious. He has been trained, unlike some people, to "read thoroughly and carefully."

The thing about reading "thoroughly and carefully." If you ain't gonna do it, why read at all? Kinda defeats the purpose of reading altogether if you don't do it thoroughly and carefully.

And I'm speaking as someone with some experience, as I was tortured in my youth on speed reading machines. I think I was semi-competent up to 600-some wpm. No fun, but I got the gist. I don't recommend it. It's not thorough or careful.
    Yea, it defeats the purpose of reading to not read everything thoroughly. Genius.

You're really fairly stupid relative to most posters on here and I mean this sincerely.

Lets take your goofball blog. There is literally no reason to read what you write thoroughly. One skims over the bullshit. People smarter than you do this all the time.

But I understand, in your head this is your big gotcha moment.

You might not be so broke if you didn't spend too much on your shoes that appear to be a big source of pride for you. Wow $300 shoes. lol.

No clue what speed reading machines are but you always have to pump yourself up over something asinine. In this post we are introduced to "speed reading machines". Whatever the fuck that is!

Your insecurity is up there with the best of the insecure ones.

Oh yea, and where does Stanford recommend Ivermectin for long covid or at all? <crickets>
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I know for a fact the mods were sick of...
    Hey little fella...that sounds just like something tewlj would say.

You fucking hypocrite phony...

Originally Posted by AxelWolf
    Back that up with any legitimate source or facts

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I know for a fact the mods were sick of...
    Hey little fella...that sounds just like something tewlj would say.

You fucking hypocrite phony...

Originally Posted by AxelWolf
    Back that up with any legitimate source or facts
    What kind of proof do you want and does it have to include ALL the moderators, a majority? Will you accept proof given to someone like Dan Druff to look over? If I show proof will you fuck off the forums forever?

I need to get some personal benefit for doing this.

Your personal benefit is to not be considered a fucking hypocrite phony.

Post whatever proof you have right here.

You already divulged the info, so you broke the confidence.

What personal benefit did you get by telling that story without any backup?
    Last edited by coach belly; 08-29-2023 at 03:59 PM.

He's currently not right in the head, I'd discount anything he has to say (more than usual, I mean). A combination of the Cap'n and pain meds for his cracked ribs.

Monet on Axel’s terrible memory: The greatest AP Wolf on all Gambling Forums sure does have a hard time remembering all the time.
    Must be all that Captain Morgan or just all the bullshit stories you keep mixing up.
    You shouldn't be getting back roomed or security-ed for anything, anyways.
    Poser!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Mdawg, please don't have a Feud with Axelwolf as well. You and Kewlj's feud is tiring and old as it is, please don't have a a feud with Axelwolf too. :/
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-29-2023 at 05:48 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Your personal benefit is to not be considered a fucking hypocrite phony.

Post whatever proof you have right here.

You already divulged the info, so you broke the confidence.

What personal benefit did you get by telling that story without any backup?
    There's a huge difference between saying I know something for a fact vs claiming what KJ claimed. I can honestly say what I said and I know it is reasonably truthful. FYI it's even apparent reading various posts, but that might be open to interpretation.

What confidence did I break?
    I was given permission by BBB.

I didn't reveal what anyone said or who said it if anything was even said. For all you know, I had access to someone's computer, and they "left for a while" while being logged in to their administrative account. Perhaps I read all their PMs.

Whatever the case, I'm not a hypocrite in this case, or lying, or fraudful. I told KJ to give Dan his evidence to judge.

Given the entire context, If people want to come to the conclusion I'm a fucking hypocrite phony by not providing evidence for that, I'm totally fine with it. Those are the kinds of people I want nothing to do with outside the forums anyway.

I'm only willing to waste my time and effort providing proof if the person/people are giving up something I deem worthy, or I gain something I deem worthy.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Mdawg, please don't have a Feud with Axelwolf as well. You and Kewlj's feud is tiring and old as it is, please don't have a a feud with Axelwolf too. :/
    Where have you been girl? The Mdawg and Axelwolf feud has been and always will be until I believe his BS isn't BS. If that ever happens, well fuck me. I will have to bow, kiss his ring, pay you to suck his micro dick and lick the pussy stank off his cochi-hidden Rolex.

I didn't reveal what anyone said or who said it if anything was even said.
    You haven't been accused of revealing anything that was said...so denying it is a tell.

All I know is you wrote that you know. You brought it up, it's your claim.

If you can't back it up, that's on you.

I know for a fact the mods were sick of your constant crying and attempting to get people suspended.

I didn't reveal what anyone said or who said it if anything was even said.
    You haven't been accused of revealing anything that was said...so denying it is a tell.

All I know is you wrote that you know. You brought it up, it's your claim.

If you can't back it up, that's on you.

I know for a fact the mods were sick of your constant crying and attempting to get people suspended.
    I don't care enough about what you think to prove it. It's a huge nothing burger. Movdivate me by offering me something worthy.

I believe your only motivation is an attempt to goad me into outing/revealing my sources and information for nefarious reasons or intell for MDawg. I'm not falling for it unless I have the proper motivation. You'll have to toile away wishing you had this valuable(to you) information. I take much glee in knowing that.

I take much glee in knowing that.

He's obviously off his rocker, Cap'n Morgan and pain meds don't mix.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Axel drank a good amount of Captain Morgan and even fell asleep in my car.
    I drove Axelwolf to a destination of his choice because he was fall down drunk and I have seen it for over 20 years in this city.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Yea, it defeats the purpose of reading to not read everything thoroughly. Genius.

You're really fairly stupid relative to most posters on here and I mean this sincerely.

Lets take your goofball blog. There is literally no reason to read what you write thoroughly. One skims over the bullshit. People smarter than you do this all the time.

But I understand, in your head this is your big gotcha moment.

You might not be so broke if you didn't spend too much on your shoes that appear to be a big source of pride for you. Wow $300 shoes. lol.

No clue what speed reading machines are but you always have to pump yourself up over something asinine. In this post we are introduced to "speed reading machines". Whatever the fuck that is!

Your insecurity is up there with the best of the insecure ones.

Oh yea, and where does Stanford recommend Ivermectin for long covid or at all? <crickets>

LOL. So let me get this straight. I listed six or seven things regarding Ivermectin, all of which you presumably checked in your two-minute googling commitment to "finding the truth," and the only one you couldn't dig up was the Stanford use of Ivermectin for long Covid. I surmise this because you didn't mention any of the other items. Well, not my job to aid with your "research."

Let's be honest here -- how much time do you spend searching for something via google? Two minutes? Thirty minutes? Two hours? How many listings do you check when pages pop up as listings? The first 10 pages? The first five? The first three?

Don't be shy. Tell the audience what you consider thorough "research."

Bottom line -- you checked everything I wrote. Everything checked except the Stanford long Covid use of Ivermectin. But you reported the one thing you could not find, as opposed to saying, "Yeah, the other five things he said checked out, but I couldn't locate this one."

Your honesty is shot. You purposefully have not commented on anything I wrote that checked out via your "research," but you went after the one subject you couldn't easily find.

Did it occur to you to make phone calls and call Stanford? Or track down email addresses and try to contact appropriate departments there? I would think someone who really wanted to figure reality out would do that kind of thing. Or is it too much work?

You're a real honest "AP" there, account. You report your bottom line the same way? Report what's making your case and skip everything else?

And this is one example of why I think "AP" reporting of reality usually leaves a tad to be desired.

Speed reading machines presented a line or lines of text rather than paragraphs or pages so as to limit the words viewed per second and test the comprehension and memory without the reader's ability to go back and re-read what had previously been presented. They could be set for number of lines and speed. You were basically watching a film strip.
    Last edited by redietz; 08-30-2023 at 08:14 AM.

There's a serious disconnect between the US and the majority of the rest of the world on this. Which you would expect, given these are primarily US companies making the money.

This video, with Campbell occasionally biting his tongue as he rolls his eyes, sums it up admirably.

Thread Information