Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Regarding kewlJ / MDawg issue

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Now Mdawg want the forum owner to announce my address?
    You've already declared repeatedly exactly what you would like us to think it is.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Kew, it's obvious your best move now and for a long time has been to simply depart the forum life and hit reset. Your personal life is a wreck, but theres a tiny chance it could grow into being something better than you have here. And don't think you have the option of running back to Shack begging for another return either. He knows youre a liar and full-fledged joke--as the whole internet does.

This going on and on about being some kind of victim WHEN ALL A FRAUD LIKE YOU DOES IS LIE doesn't wear well at all. And how do you feel when you're constantly forcing the harmless MrV into compromising his dignity by using his Portland-Proud fuc**d-up roots in trying to support a complete bullshitter like yourself? You can tell he's bothered by it. So show him a little mercy, will you for Christ's sake!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You people seriously think some of the things you are asked to be disclosed are appropriate?

One guy said I should show a bank account?

Now Mdawg want the forum owner to announce my address?

You people have allowed your hate to cause loss of common sense on this witch hunt you are engaged in.
    Bro you won't even take a picture of a surfboard.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    KJ did you ever say who the mystery third person posting on your account is?
    It's his close friend and attorney Bob N. Or maybe it's his sometimes employer James G.
    Don't forget Billy Waters
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information