Thread: I've been impostered at WOV again! :/

Freeme on WOV is an Imposter of me. In fact, I wasn't even visiting WOV when Freeme impostered me. I only found out about Freeme after Freeme was already banned. I promise to God that Freeme is not me. My last new WOV sock was River Jordan, in March 2022. I have been impostered on WOV multiple times. Is this how it's going to be? Random people signing up on WOV with the sole purpose of impostering me? :/
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-03-2023 at 03:21 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Such is the price of internet fame.

Revel in it while it lasts.
    What, Me Worry?

I think you should concentrate on bigger and better things. Maybe you could send Redietz some of your increased Hialeah free play so he can knock back that tax bill. Focus on positive things that you have control over.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Freeme on WOV is an Imposter of me. In fact, I wasn't even visiting WOV when Freeme impostered me. I only found out about Freeme after Freeme was already banned. I promise to God that Freeme is not me. My last new WOV sock was River Jordan, in March 2022. I have been impostered on WOV multiple times. Is this how it's going to be? Random people signing up on WOV with the sole purpose of impostering me? :/
    I believe you.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I believe you.
    Thank you Axel. On WOV, multiple Posters were like,"I can't believe Karen Nathan made a new Sock to beg to be let back on WOV. How pathetic and sad. " Despite it being noted that I have been impostered before in a very similar vein. I'm surprised that Posters weren't like,"Remember earlier this year or last year, Karen Nathan was impostered in a similar fashion and even Once Dear straight up said that Karen Nathan was being impostered, so I'll take Freeme begging to be let back on WOV with a HUGE grain of salt."

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Wait, I know: it was your doppelganger.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Wait, I know: it was your doppelganger.
    LMAO at my Fictional Axl Rose stories where Young Axl and Older Axl coexist and even interact with each other! But seriously, me having multiple imposters at WOV is seriously annoying. :/

Actually impostered is not a word in the English language.

I think the word you are looking for is impersonated.

As in an imposter impersonated me.

I kind of thought impostered was a great word creation.

I kind of thought that JB was another (bathroom) closet genius like you. Ha. That $73,000 a day makes for about 25 million a year.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Just slots? Since my post here several hours ago, I've made another $73,250 from blackjack alone.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I kind of thought impostered was a great word creation.
    You know what?

You are right!

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post

Yeah, my spell check on my phone automatically at first red flagged impostered, but it doesn't automatically red flag impostered since I have said that multiple times.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post

Yeah, my spell check on my phone automatically at first red flagged impostered, but it doesn't automatically red flag impostered since I have said that multiple times.
    That’s ok. As MaxPen said it was a great word creation! Much better than say replicantized or emulatified.

The word impostered is pretty cool. However this song by Eartha Kitt is absolutely horrible - so bad, in fact, that it is really funny:

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    The word impostered is pretty cool. However this song by Eartha Kitt is absolutely horrible - so bad, in fact, that it is really funny:
    So bad sometimes = legendary status.

Two words. The Room

Really funny =
    DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!!!

I like turtles.

Thread Information