Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 128

Thread: Kid Rock cancelling concert / Tasha's virginity

  1. #81
    Casinos miss him more!

  2. #82
    Come on, Gott. You sunk your claws into Ray over a simple and innocent Thumbs up? I mean SERIOUSLY? Thumbs up simply means that Ray was agreeing with the post and enjoyed it. I could see your point if Ray gave the middle finger to it, or a thumbs down , but he innocently have a thumbs up to it.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  3. #83
    I was referring to my own "garbage", from which answers might come. And, thanked Ray for the thumbs-up. Yes, definitely four fingers pointing back, then. No?

    About you, I still have zero qualms, in the sense of harmless free speech, with whatever you write. Already noted, almost from the outset ... that I don't much read, or consider, let alone react to, whatever you write. The otherwise uselessness of the thumbs- up/down. Ie, science isn't at all a popularity contest. And, the truth doesn't take sides, and, so, to take sides is to lie.


    P.S. Hmm, might be a good anagram-with-gematria in that bible quote. More fun for me. Ha. Hey, remove the four i's from the quote, and voila! Pretty spooky how that always seems to work, especially with fewer posts to quote.

    https://anagram-solver.net/%22Don%27...2?partial=true



    Anyway, I remember a time when I (& MrV?) was the only one not to speak out for a ban against you. And, when Ozzy, some time later, wrote that you turned against your one supporter.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-16-2023 at 09:38 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

  4. #84
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The question is about "are you productive".
    For many many people, a lifetime of doing the 9 to 5 is not even close to have been wasting their time. My particular "9 to 5" for the 25 years I did it was hardly traditional. In one form or another it is that way around the world, and the world continues to churn. But for those who choose to leave that scene, there's no less value.
    Alan's arguing is missed. Alan is missed.
    Are people who vulture next-hand UX multipliers considered productive members of society ? If so, then I am a very productive member of society.

  5. #85
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    accountingquestion - Did I know you in poker? I didn't know you were a poker guy before.

    I had a 9-to-5 through my early 30s. By that point, I was starting to really regret it. I thought about how many years of my existence I would be wasting, toiling for someone else, just to live for the weekends and whatever little recreational time I could make for myself after work.

    I think many poker players sometimes feel guilty that they are not "contributing" to society. Well, you don't have to work a 9-5 to contribute to society. There's plenty of other things you can do.

    Bottom line is I didn't want to be on my deathbed and think about all the years I wasted at work.


    Alan's arguing is missed. Alan is missed.
    Sorry Rob, have to disagree on this one. If Alan is missed it’s because people enjoyed the drama. Which may be the case with all of us, but Alan was the perfect example of a bitter old man. I don’t see that with most of us, we don’t regret how our life turned out, but Alan did. But instead of being a responsible individual and blaming or crediting the person in the mirror for how their life turned out, Alan was angry and bitter and blamed others.

    He hated anyone successful in gambling or life and worked hard to discredit them. And why? Because he was a degenerate gambler that refused to accept others found a way to not only make a living from gambling but also even if they didn’t win, they understood math, odds and advantages.

    He turned on you eventually when he realized you couldn’t help him with a magic formula. He hated AP’s and made it personal with intentional lies in the case of KJ and the multiple tables.

    Even in the worst cases on these forums, how many had family members involved stating their gambling got in the way of paying monies owed to them as employees? I can only think of one over the years other than Alan on WoV.

    Nope, I don’t miss Alan and his nonsense. That said, I’m sure no one will miss you, me or most others on here when they are gone. And trust me, the old adage to not speak ill of the dead will be ignored when most of us on here pass.

  6. #86
    Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    I was referring to my own "garbage", from which answers might come. And, thanked Ray for the thumbs-up. Yes, definitely four fingers pointing back, then. No?

    About you, I still have zero qualms, in the sense of harmless free speech, with whatever you write. Already noted, almost from the outset ... that I don't much read, or consider, let alone react to, whatever you write. The otherwise uselessness of the thumbs- up/down. Ie, science isn't at all a popularity contest. And, the truth doesn't take sides, and, so, to take sides is to lie.


    P.S. Hmm, might be a good anagram-with-gematria in that bible quote. More fun for me. Ha. Hey, remove the four i's from the quote, and voila! Pretty spooky how that always seems to work, especially with fewer posts to quote.

    https://anagram-solver.net/%22Don%27...2?partial=true



    Anyway, I remember a time when I (& MrV?) was the only one not to speak out for a ban against you. And, when Ozzy, some time later, wrote that you turned against your one supporter.
    Can you tell me when I turned against my number one Supporter? I remember Ozzy saying something like, "Tasha turned against her number one Supporter?" But I don't remember who this number one Supporter was. I remember turning against Kewlj but that was because Kewlj turned against me when I was just trying to help him out. He did later apologize for turning against me later on though.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  7. #87
    Alan is now forever at a craps table trying time and time again to replicate throwing 18 yo's in a row, "just to show that it can be done."

    Memo to Alan: dress lightly, it's HOT down there.
    What, Me Worry?

  8. #88
    Probably off for the Jewish New Year: Evening of Fri, Sep 15, 2023

    Rosh HaShanah (Hebrew: רֹאשׁ הַשָּׁנָה, Rōʾš hašŠānā, literally "head of the year") is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah (יוֹם תְּרוּעָה, Yōm Tərūʿā, lit. "day of shouting/blasting"). It is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days (יָמִים נוֹרָאִים, Yāmīm Nōrāʾīm, "Days of Awe"), as specified by Leviticus 23:23–25, that occur in the late summer/early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere. Rosh Hashanah begins a ten-day period of penitence culminating in Yom Kippur, as well as beginning the cycle of autumnal religious festivals running through Sukkot and ending in Shemini Atzeret.

    Rosh Hashanah is a two-day observance and celebration that begins on the first day of Tishrei, which is the seventh month of the ecclesiastical year. In contrast to the ecclesiastical lunar new year on the first day of the first month Nisan, the spring Passover month which marks Israel's exodus from Egypt, Rosh Hashanah marks the beginning of the civil year, according to the teachings of Judaism, and is the traditional anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, the first man and woman according to the Hebrew Bible, as well as the initiation of humanity's role in God's world.

    Rosh Hashanah customs include sounding the shofar (a hollowed-out ram's horn), as prescribed in the Torah, following the prescription of the Hebrew Bible to "raise a noise" on Yom Teruah. Its rabbinical customs include attending synagogue services and reciting special liturgy about teshuva, as well as enjoying festive meals. Eating symbolic foods, such as apples dipped in honey, hoping to evoke a sweet new year, is an ancient tradition recorded in the Talmud.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

  9. #89
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    accountingquestion - Did I know you in poker? I didn't know you were a poker guy before.

    I had a 9-to-5 through my early 30s. By that point, I was starting to really regret it. I thought about how many years of my existence I would be wasting, toiling for someone else, just to live for the weekends and whatever little recreational time I could make for myself after work.

    I think many poker players sometimes feel guilty that they are not "contributing" to society. Well, you don't have to work a 9-5 to contribute to society. There's plenty of other things you can do.

    Bottom line is I didn't want to be on my deathbed and think about all the years I wasted at work.


    Alan's arguing is missed. Alan is missed.
    Sorry Rob, have to disagree on this one. If Alan is missed it’s because people enjoyed the drama. Which may be the case with all of us, but Alan was the perfect example of a bitter old man. I don’t see that with most of us, we don’t regret how our life turned out, but Alan did. But instead of being a responsible individual and blaming or crediting the person in the mirror for how their life turned out, Alan was angry and bitter and blamed others.

    He hated anyone successful in gambling or life and worked hard to discredit them. And why? Because he was a degenerate gambler that refused to accept others found a way to not only make a living from gambling but also even if they didn’t win, they understood math, odds and advantages.

    He turned on you eventually when he realized you couldn’t help him with a magic formula. He hated AP’s and made it personal with intentional lies in the case of KJ and the multiple tables.

    Even in the worst cases on these forums, how many had family members involved stating their gambling got in the way of paying monies owed to them as employees? I can only think of one over the years other than Alan on WoV.

    Nope, I don’t miss Alan and his nonsense. That said, I’m sure no one will miss you, me or most others on here when they are gone. And trust me, the old adage to not speak ill of the dead will be ignored when most of us on here pass.
    Anyone who speaks ill of me after I'm gone will get cancer.
    And so it has been said; and so it shall be done.

  10. #90
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Come on, Gott. You sunk your claws into Ray over a simple and innocent Thumbs up? I mean SERIOUSLY? Thumbs up simply means that Ray was agreeing with the post and enjoyed it. I could see your point if Ray gave the middle finger to it, or a thumbs down , but he innocently have a thumbs up to it.
    Who took over Tasha's account?
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  11. #91
    MDawg MDawg is offline
    Platinum
    MDawg's AvatarJoin Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    California

    Posts
    1,813 -------------------------------> Revelations 13:18, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."


    Remove all five i's, including the one for the thumb pointing to God, for the Devil to remain.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Here%20is....?partial=true





    Gottlob1 Gottlob1 is online now
    Gold
    Gottlob1's AvatarJoin Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    222 ---------------------------> The most powerful numeral in gematria. Ha.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-16-2023 at 03:00 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

  12. #92
    I know some of you didn't like Alan, and I see that Boz still doesn't. And that's fine. Death doesn't necessarily change people's opinions. If I didn't like someone when they were alive, I don't change my mind about them after they're gone.

    But you have to give Alan at least some credit. This forum was started as a way to support his Alan Best Buys infomercial. However, it never caught on for that purpose, but instead became an alternative to WoV for APs and other gamblers. This predated my involvement, so I can't take credit for any of that.

    Alan was very lax with his rules and didn't ban people for bashing him. That gave a free speech atmosphere over here, to the point where people felt comfortable being themselves here, and not having to worry about petty bans.

    When he finally tired of all the drama here (especially aimed at him for being forum owner), he was willing to hand it off to me, rather than just kill it all. And that's why this place is still here. It could have been gone 7 1/2 years ago, when I got the "shut it down" call from Alan.


    As already mentioned, he was a unique person with a unique story, both past and present. He had plenty of faults, but so does everyone here. But there's a reason everyone hung around for so many years. This site is now over 13 years old -- actually predating my PFA site.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  13. #93
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know some of you didn't like Alan, and I see that Boz still doesn't. And that's fine. Death doesn't necessarily change people's opinions. If I didn't like someone when they were alive, I don't change my mind about them after they're gone.

    But you have to give Alan at least some credit. This forum was started as a way to support his Alan Best Buys infomercial. However, it never caught on for that purpose, but instead became an alternative to WoV for APs and other gamblers. This predated my involvement, so I can't take credit for any of that.

    Alan was very lax with his rules and didn't ban people for bashing him. That gave a free speech atmosphere over here, to the point where people felt comfortable being themselves here, and not having to worry about petty bans.

    When he finally tired of all the drama here (especially aimed at him for being forum owner), he was willing to hand it off to me, rather than just kill it all. And that's why this place is still here. It could have been gone 7 1/2 years ago, when I got the "shut it down" call from Alan.


    As already mentioned, he was a unique person with a unique story, both past and present. He had plenty of faults, but so does everyone here. But there's a reason everyone hung around for so many years. This site is now over 13 years old -- actually predating my PFA site.
    Yep, Alan really was a gem for starting this Forum and handing it to you when a lot of people would have shut it down.

    And, I also sm shocked that some people are bashing a dead man. Even Michael Jackson HATERS when he was still alive dug their claws into People who were STILL bashing Michael after his death. We aren't supposed to speak ill the dead, even if we absolutely did not like them when they were alive. A simple,"No comment," if we didn't like them when they were alive is sufficient.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  14. #94
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know some of you didn't like Alan, and I see that Boz still doesn't. And that's fine. Death doesn't necessarily change people's opinions. If I didn't like someone when they were alive, I don't change my mind about them after they're gone.

    But you have to give Alan at least some credit. This forum was started as a way to support his Alan Best Buys infomercial. However, it never caught on for that purpose, but instead became an alternative to WoV for APs and other gamblers. This predated my involvement, so I can't take credit for any of that.

    Alan was very lax with his rules and didn't ban people for bashing him. That gave a free speech atmosphere over here, to the point where people felt comfortable being themselves here, and not having to worry about petty bans.

    When he finally tired of all the drama here (especially aimed at him for being forum owner), he was willing to hand it off to me, rather than just kill it all. And that's why this place is still here. It could have been gone 7 1/2 years ago, when I got the "shut it down" call from Alan.


    As already mentioned, he was a unique person with a unique story, both past and present. He had plenty of faults, but so does everyone here. But there's a reason everyone hung around for so many years. This site is now over 13 years old -- actually predating my PFA site.
    Appreciate you running this forum & PFA & everything else you do for free.

    Like Dave Chappelle said when he was doing his R Kelly bit.

    Haters gonna hate

    (& lovers gonna love, I donít want none of the above, I want to piss on you)

  15. #95
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know some of you didn't like Alan, and I see that Boz still doesn't. And that's fine. Death doesn't necessarily change people's opinions. If I didn't like someone when they were alive, I don't change my mind about them after they're gone.

    But you have to give Alan at least some credit. This forum was started as a way to support his Alan Best Buys infomercial. However, it never caught on for that purpose, but instead became an alternative to WoV for APs and other gamblers. This predated my involvement, so I can't take credit for any of that.

    Alan was very lax with his rules and didn't ban people for bashing him. That gave a free speech atmosphere over here, to the point where people felt comfortable being themselves here, and not having to worry about petty bans.

    When he finally tired of all the drama here (especially aimed at him for being forum owner), he was willing to hand it off to me, rather than just kill it all. And that's why this place is still here. It could have been gone 7 1/2 years ago, when I got the "shut it down" call from Alan.


    As already mentioned, he was a unique person with a unique story, both past and present. He had plenty of faults, but so does everyone here. But there's a reason everyone hung around for so many years. This site is now over 13 years old -- actually predating my PFA site.
    On Alan Mendelson: Dan Druff is right that Alan was quite the character on these gambling forums. Some appreciated that. Some didn't. I kind of liked Alan and communicated privately with him at times. During Covid, Alan who seemed to know the ins and outs of the really screwed up Nevada system of filing for unemployment during covid, was extremely helpful to me, sharing almost step by step on how to do it and get through to someone and get the proper documentation. Both my brother and I collected unemployment for 10 or 11 weeks while the casinos were closed, which we were untitled to do under the "gig" provision implemented specifically for the covid period. Nevada system was so screwed up and overwhelmed, that I doubt I would have been able to navigate it without Alan's help.

    But of course, I had a somewhat adversary relationship with Alan at times as well, beginning with "the tracking two tables fiasco", where he jumped up in the middle of the night to run to a strip casino to take intentionally blurry pictures attempting to discredit me. Later on in the same argument Alan would repeatedly claim that I or anyone who could see the cards at a second table had "X-ray" vision. You don't need X-ray vision to see cards at a table 6 feet away. I found this whole episode to be very dishonest on Alan's part. And admittedly it stuck with me and tainted my opinion of Alan. I still to this day don't know whether he was just being the antagonist that he sometimes was or whether his position was just based on ignorance of the subject matter. Admittedly, I have hung on to that too long.

    I know I have referenced Alan many times since his passing, usually making fun of his 18 y.o. in a row claim which will forever be his legacy. But Alan is gone and missed by many. there really is no reason to say anything negative at this point, including how his gambling "career" wound down. Lets just remember Alan for the colorful character that he was on these gambling forums.

  16. #96
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I know I have referenced Alan many times since his passing, usually making fun of his 18 y.o. in a row claim which will forever be his legacy.
    A short example of Hebrew numerology that uses gematria is the word חי (chai, lit. 'alive'), which is composed of two letters that add up to 18. This has made 18 a "lucky number" among the Jewish people. Donations of money in multiples of 18 are very popular.
    As a result, 18 is a popular number that represents good luck. At weddings, bar mitzvahs, and when making honorary donations, Jews often give gifts of money in multiples of 18, symbolically giving the recipient the gift of “life” or luck.
    What is the luckiest number in Judaism? 18. Gematria of "chai", the Hebrew word for life. Multiples of this number are considered good luck and are often used in gift giving.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-17-2023 at 11:11 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

  17. #97
    If former Subway spokesman Jared had paid a little more attention to the number 18, which in Hewbrew means life, he wouldn't be doing "life" right now.

  18. #98
    The continuing mistake UNKewLyingJ makes is hoping that anything he has to say has any relevance. There’s no point in discussing what anyone thought or didn’t think about his blackjack stories when we now know they were all lies.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  19. #99
    I did not dislike Alan; I did however give him a load of shit because he deserved it, e.g. "18 yo's in a row."

    Still, he's missed: a unique fellow.
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #100
    Nobody is going to believe FraudJ is dead when he goes

    Name:  st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  52.5 KB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-14-2023, 08:57 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2021, 06:25 AM
  3. Repercussions of cancelling 7 Stars trip but still using airfare
    By njdiceplayer in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 03:39 AM
  4. The Official Arci - Singer Kid's Table
    By Vegas Vic in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:54 PM
  5. What are the laws about selling concert tickets online?
    By evodiaree in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •