Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Kid Rock cancelling concert / Tasha's virginity

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I have always taken the position that no one (even Singer or Mdog) need to prove anything.
    Just the fact that he keeps repeating even this lie ad nauseam is proof of mental illness, and compulsive lying.

UNKewLyingJ demands proof, including of MDawg and RobSinger.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The fact of the matter is not many people on here wish to prove anything about their gambling situation outside of Redietz and you. No one else cares.
    Really? I am under fire for NOT proving my claims. I have always taken the position that no one (even Singer or Mdog) need to prove anything. No one is on trial.

You apparently are one of those guys that just likes to argue and fight with people online. I guess you are our "EvenBob" without the goofy roulette claims.
    Don't talk so much bullshit. I'm not demanding you prove your claims I'm just saying no one is going to believe you about anything going forward on this site. You can't even take a picture of the surfboard in your condo. I get it though. This is your fallback "I don't have to prove anything. I don't ask anyone else to prove anything". Ok but people are just not going to believe a thing you say. Proof might be too strong of a word. People just want a demonstration.

Which is kinda funny because that is exactly what you did with Singer and Mdawg. Oh your bullshit is possible due to "the math" so no one should call you out on it. Anyway, I'm not going to rehash all this shit. You'll forever be KewlJ on here. Now you're sweeping up conversations elsewhere and interjecting by repeating what you read. Awful.

We see KewlJ working on his persona as a gambler. Anyway, goodluck with that.

And get help.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    You'll forever be KewlJ on here.
    He's not cool whatsoever he's UNKewl.

Ozzy on the UNKewl one: He's very UNKOOL and will remain so, till the end of time. Nothing can ever make him cool whatsoever !
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotjob (or whatever it is): 3rd grade English class takes place on Thursdays at 9am sharp.
    They did every thing different differently at Catholic elementary schools? They told you that nobody cares when a pope dies (no black smoke), and, say, that thus classes rotate periods, as in high school?

Regardless, I'm much more interested in reading (and writing) between the lines, to the point that worrying about typos, or whatever bothers you, is the furthest thing from my mind.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotjob (or whatever it is): 3rd grade English class takes place on Thursdays at 9am sharp.
    ---> Brother, Can You Spare That Jacket (Golden Girls episode).

https://anagram-solver.net/%20Gotjob...0?partial=true

I bet that it came as absolutely no surprise that no one, ever, asked you to write another undeniable video poker "masterpiece". Or, did they? What did your Catholic school teachers think? Did you mail them a copy to hang prominently in the school's trophy case? Ha.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

I mentioned having a crush on Russell Brand/Aldous Snow from Get Him To The Greek on Poker Fraud Alert and getting over my crush on Russell/Aldous a long time ago. Todd was like,"If you had a crush on Russell/Aldous, it seems you may not be Asexual and do have crushes on men, just have a low sex drive."

I am Straight, but not really interested in having sex and am still a Virgin at 39.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I am Straight, but not really interested in having sex and am still a Virgin at 39.
    Do you masturbate?

If so, can you really be asexual?

If you masturbate you enjoy having a form of sex, but you prefer not to involve others in the process.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Do you masturbate?

If so, can you really be asexual?

If you masturbate you enjoy having a form of sex, but you prefer not to involve others in the process.
    Yes, I do masturbate, but hands free.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information