Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Rock cancelling concert / Tasha's virginity

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had no idea Tasha was a virgin. That's the most eye popping fact in this entire thread.
    I’m sure there are laws against sex with retards not capable of giving consent. And NO, this isn’t doxxing since she provided this picture to the Wizard to prove she was real.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    You’re a big mean jerk Boz.

I admit I had to look that picture Boz posted up, in order to figure out what it really was.

Turned out it's woman who died at 33 from COVID in 2020.

April Dunn, 33, center, was an outspoken disability rights advocate in Louisiana state government. Denied a high school diploma and shut out of jobs because of her disabilities, she helped rewrite state law to make sure people like her had equal access to education and employment.
    Not sure what April's disability was, but it must have been more than just mental, as 33-year-olds almost never died from COVID, even when COVID in its more dangerous 2020-21 incarnations.

Most of the under-40 crowd dying of COVID had existing major health issues.

Anyway, unless Tasha is posting from the grave, I think we can safely say that's not her.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Tasha, I do wish you told us you were asexual on PFA Radio during our 10th Anniversary show in 2022, where you were our first guess. One of the co-hosts was trying to hook you up with PFA members, and you could have just told us we were wasting our time.

Asexuality in humans is a real thing. I know several asexuals in real life -- people who are not gay, but just have no sexual/romantic attraction to anyone.

I have always wondered if more males or more females are asexual. I think it's more common in males, believe it or not, despite males in general having a much higher sex drive than females.

In fact, there has been a societal concern that the current young generation of males has retreated to video games and doesn't seem to be pursuing sex nearly as much as prior generations. In 1989, the percentage of men 18-to-30 who didn't have sex in a year's time was just 7%. In 2019, it was something like 30%.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Tasha, I do wish you told us you were asexual on PFA Radio during our 10th Anniversary show in 2022, where you were our first guess. One of the co-hosts was trying to hook you up with PFA members, and you could have just told us we were wasting our time.

Asexuality in humans is a real thing. I know several asexuals in real life -- people who are not gay, but just have no sexual/romantic attraction to anyone.

I have always wondered if more males or more females are asexual. I think it's more common in males, believe it or not, despite males in general having a much higher sex drive than females.

In fact, there has been a societal concern that the current young generation of males has retreated to video games and doesn't seem to be pursuing sex nearly as much as prior generations. In 1989, the percentage of men 18-to-30 who didn't have sex in a year's time was just 7%. In 2019, it was something like 30%.

In my defense, I sounded uncomfortable with the flirting that seemed to be going on towards me on that PFA Radio Interview. Other Posters were like,"Tasha seemed uncomfortable when they seemed to be flirting with her."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

In my defense, I sounded uncomfortable with the flirting that seemed to be going on towards me on that PFA Radio Interview. Other Posters were like,"Tasha seemed uncomfortable when they seemed to be flirting with her."
    #MeeToo. Get you some of that Jew money.

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Hardly.

Of course, in New York (and many states) teens have a right to confidential care so I cannot tell the mother anything unless the teen gives me permission to do so,” Roye writes. “But even if I am allowed to talk to the parent frankly, I often can’t give the yes-no answer they want. It is not so easy to tell whether a girl is a virgin, because hymens are so varied. If there is not much of a hymen I have no way of knowing what happened to it. Was it a boyfriend or a bicycle? Or, perhaps, this girl did not have much tissue there to begin with.

https://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/b...ing-the-myths/
    Your hymen is a piece of tissue covering or surrounding part of your vaginal opening. It's formed during development and present during birth. It thins over time and tears. Some people will feel pain or bleed when their hymen breaks, but most will not notice.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/22718-hymen
    I thought Hymen was Druff’s cousin?

Like I figured: a nasty, cheap shot from The Boz; a falsehood, a lie, a wholly unwelcome and uncalled for prevarication.

Have you no shame?

Thanks for clarifying that he lied, Dan.

memo to The Boz: If you step up your game a bit you might have a future in national politics.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    I thought Hymen was Druff’s cousin?
    Certainly, Druff, Druff is the weathered "hymen" of the forum, which may be viewed more as a vagina than a urinal. Besides, and as certainly, yes-man gamblers don't translate to yes-girls. More like a "goodbyeman" when it comes to the Druff, Druff, and the other Burning Manboys on the internet.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Like I figured: a nasty, cheap shot from The Boz; a falsehood, a lie, a wholly unwelcome and uncalled for prevarication.

Have you no shame?

Thanks for clarifying that he lied, Dan.

memo to The Boz: If you step up your game a bit you might have a future in national politics.
    Sorry that offend you V, is this better? Though I would believe the female in the picture never begged for loans via PM on Dan’s other forum, unlike Tasha

Unfortunately I’m not good enough with photoshop to cover her titties with a Walgreens smock.
    Feel free to confirm this Druff.
    ATTACH]5229[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bozo is the Mcap on steroids. Not a "happy camper". Another Mr. Idontposthereanymore. Ha.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

The Boz does seem to have issues with Tasha.

Poor Tasha: the only girl in a hot tub with some misogynistic racists.

No wonder the blacks want reparations: will the undeserved hatred never end?

*note to self: continue to fight for the underdog*
    What, Me Worry?

She's mentioned that she is a virgin before, as much as almost three years ago. But about her being asexual, that's a new one.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

My buddy recently told me he is asexual.

Twice divorced, he blew his savings and inheritance at the roulette tables and put on a lot of weight and has been depressed ever since.

Not gay, but has zero interest in meeting / dating women.

Too bad: life is easier with a good partner.
    What, Me Worry?

Poor Tasha: the only girl in a hot tub with some misogynistic racists.

No wonder the blacks want reparations: will the undeserved hatred never end?

*note to self: continue to fight for the underdog*
    Name:  liked by.png
Views: 212
Size:  1.3 KB

I don't get into other than what's posted. Tasha made no per se statement about asexuality. Probably has no clue, anyway. And, what makes life easier is all bullshit. I recently heard that all you have to do to take over a society is get everyone to watch television. Simple as that. Nothing on tv is for your benefit. It's not hard to figure out, either, if parse out each bit, beyond the silliness of it all.

I have Boz on ignore. He and I used to be cool until I made that one time cussing rant about Beachbumbabs and then he turned on me badly. I was like,"Boz, I thought we were cool. Why are you turning on me?" He himself admitted he was cool with me, but turned on me because I insulted his friend.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

My buddy recently told me he is asexual.

Twice divorced, he blew his savings and inheritance at the roulette tables and put on a lot of weight and has been depressed ever since.

Not gay, but has zero interest in meeting / dating women.

Too bad: life is easier with a good partner.
    Was he always asexual, or just became that way recently? How old is he?

Some people have always been asexual, but got married anyway due to either social pressure or the desire to have children or a family structure.

Some people do lose their sex drive when they age. For women it can start as early as late 30s, for men sometimes it happens in the early 50s. Some dudes never lose their sex drive, and desire it up until the day they die in their 80s or whatever.

However, being asexual isn't even completely about sex. True asexuals have no desire for romantic love either. These are two different things. Some people don't like sex but have the desire for romantic/emotional love. This is often true of elderly women. Actual asexuals do not want any sex or any kind of romantic relationship. That's why there's now terms called "heteroromantic" and "homoromantic", where you can want romance with people but also be considered asexual. But I more consider that just having zero sex drive, which is different than being asexual.

I am in my early 50s and have not had any noticeable decline to my sex drive.

I've known him for a decade or more and he's always been this way since I've known him.

He's in his late sixties.

In his youth, per his report, he chased a \lot of tail.

He has clinical depression.
    What, Me Worry?

I've known him for a decade or more and he's always been this way since I've known him.

He's in his late sixties.

In his youth, per his report, he chased a \lot of tail.

He has clinical depression.
    Then it's probably a result of the depression. He might have something called "anhedonia", which is an offshoot of depression where you lack the ability to feel any kind of positive emotions. Sometimes this completely robs you of a sex drive, as well.

I had anhedonia for about 6 weeks in 2018. It was a weird and extremely unpleasant thing to go through. This was combined with crippling high anxiety and depression at the same time, which was all from a physical cause.

The anhedonia robbed me of the ability to enjoy food (I could tell it tasted good but got no pleasure from it), music (no appeal), sports (I didn't care if my favorite teams won or lost), poker (no pleasure in winning), comedy (I found nothing funny), or anything else which could produce a positive feeling or emotion. Perhaps most disturbing, I could not feel the emotion of love anymore, not even for my own family. I knew I loved them, but I could not feel the warm emotion associated with it. However, I had a full range of negative emotions.

It finally broke when I was watching a YouTube show I enjoyed at the time, while walking my dog late at night. The host said something funny, and I laughed. Then the co-host said something funny about a minute later, and I laughed again. While seemingly minor, this was one of the best moments of my life, as this was a sign things were starting to "crack" and I was starting to return to normal. I had almost resigned myself to believing I would be stuck that way forever. It was not the YouTube show which did it, but it just happened to be at that moment when the symptoms were lifting. From there the depression and anhedonia 100% vanished within days, and the anxiety went away about 75%, eventually getting about 85-90% better. It never completely went away, due to permanent psychological damage I took from those 2 terrible months. But I am very thankful I broke out of it and returned mostly to normal. Many never do. I did this through my own custom treatment plan I developed through hundreds of hours of research.

Druff did MULTIPLE hundreds of hours of research that he was also able to implement within 6 weeks. Right.

Thread Information