Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Redietz Has Resorted To Making Threats Behind The Scenes

Name:  video.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  60.3 KB
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Name:  video.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  60.3 KB
    Oh sorry, what country are you in Uganda? I’ll see if it can find a version for your country

Yawn. Here is the latest threat from redietz. The boogieman is going to get me:

09-22-2023, 07:34 AM
    redietz
    Diamond

"You need to learn to read. I don't care how much you, or anybody, disrespects me. At all. LOL. Really, learn to read.

I was being nice by PMing you. I was "pulling a Pontius Pilate," as they say. Trying to wash my hands of any consequences for your post. I have no idea if certain people are reading this forum, but I can tell you that if they are, I am going to be called on the carpet and likely be in as much or more trouble than you for even mentioning my girlfriend in a post.

The "disrespect" I am referring to isn't about me. You know that. You've just figured out that you may be deep shit, or you talked to Munch about Fezzik, and now you're trying to act like you didn't know what was going on. FYI: You cannot and should not refer to a real person as a prostitute in a public forum. That's not only cause for legal action; it'll get you stomped. Bad.

I am hoping they do not follow this forum, because if they are, there's a good chance the next time I'm in LV, a car is going to pull up to me and someone is going to request a conversation. I try to avoid those conversations.

You're such a maroon. By PMing you, I was trying to avoid you potentially getting both of us in hot water. But you're too goddamn dumb to take the hint. LOL. My own fault -- trying to warn a loudmouth, ex-alcoholic hobo. I should have just copied and pasted your post and made sure they saw it."

You guys are right. This guy IS from fucking Mars.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You didn't talk to Much about Fezzik about Southern Comfort about Billy Walters about the errata to the 1973 unpublished proofs of Tipsters and Gypsters Volume XXVII???

Oh boy. I was already stunned... now I am shocked, shocked almost to the point of speechlessness. But not quite.

2 words.

Credible threat.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    2 words.

Credible threat.
    Huey P. Long was running for senator. He was a white anglo saxon protestant from north Louisiana but making a speech to cajun french catholics in south Louisiana. He told the crowd "When I was a kid on Sundays I hitched the mule up to the wagon and took my father's baptist parents to sunday services. Then I picked up my mother's catholic parents and took them to mass."

After the speech an aide asked "Mr. Long, was that true about your grandparents?"

Long said "Don't be a fool, kid. We didn't even have a mule."

Well, AIQ , redietz don't even have a girlfriend. What he's telling us is his imaginary girlfriend is going to stand on the sidelines and watch while her "friends" rough him up. Nothing is up to her. She's irrelevant while the imaginary thugs do what they are going to do. She's helpless to prevent anything. Then, whether he gets his ass kicked or not, he and she go on living together like nothing happened.

It's all bullshit scare tactics by redietz. But I am getting tired of his bullshit so I'm putting him on ignore so I can manipulate what I read from him without him shooting bullshit at me behind the scenes.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-24-2023 at 06:25 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

redietz
    Diamond

"You need to learn to read. I don't care how much you, or anybody, disrespects me. At all. LOL. Really, learn to read.

I was being nice by PMing you. I was "pulling a Pontius Pilate," as they say. Trying to wash my hands of any consequences for your post. I have no idea if certain people are reading this forum, but I can tell you that if they are, I am going to be called on the carpet and likely be in as much or more trouble than you for even mentioning my girlfriend in a post.

The "disrespect" I am referring to isn't about me. You know that. You've just figured out that you may be deep shit, or you talked to Munch about Fezzik, and now you're trying to act like you didn't know what was going on. FYI: You cannot and should not refer to a real person as a prostitute in a public forum. That's not only cause for legal action; it'll get you stomped. Bad.

I am hoping they do not follow this forum, because if they are, there's a good chance the next time I'm in LV, a car is going to pull up to me and someone is going to request a conversation. I try to avoid those conversations.

You're such a maroon. By PMing you, I was trying to avoid you potentially getting both of us in hot water. But you're too goddamn dumb to take the hint. LOL. My own fault -- trying to warn a loudmouth, ex-alcoholic hobo. I should have just copied and pasted your post and made sure they saw it."

Fuck this girl and fuck who ever has a problem. Seriously no one gives a fuck about these people. This Mother fucker had watched to many mob movies or sucked to much Sandusky cock.

Another fucking fraud

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

redietz
    Diamond

Fuck this girl and fuck who ever has a problem. Seriously no one gives a fuck about these people. This Mother fucker had watched to many mob movies or sucked to much Sandusky cock.

Another fucking fraud
    I have to agree with Seedvalue. This whole thing is goofy AF. Always "ask this person" with redietz. How many times has Redietz done this?

Last thing we got into was his claim that Stanford suggests Ivermectin as a standard for long COVID. It doesn't even make sense for multiple reasons.

So I spend far too much time expecting him to not be so bold about lying. I point out he is mistaken about Stanford and their "gold standard" So on here, what does he do? He suggests "contact the stanford people" then he mocks me for not doing it. Same shit across the board. Always "I'm not telling you and doing your work for you". Then tells you to contact someone.

An incredible goof and much like Kewl - doesn't realize when his BS is nonsensical. Yea, mafia waiting around Vegas monitoring all these motel/hotel reservations waiting for some guy who insulting some anonymous woman on the internet. Yea, they're going to expose themselves and risk incarceration on top of that!! You can't make this shit up. hope they're not "monitoring this website".. hahaa..

People were right though about why Redietz wanting people to not be anonymous. That way he has leverage for his bullshit when he can't say anything worthy of respect on here.

He clearly knows a lot about football. Far far far more than me but outside of that.... what?

truly embarrassing
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

redietz
    Diamond

Another fucking fraud
    I have to agree with Seedvalue. This whole thing is goofy AF. Always "ask this person" with redietz. How many times has Redietz done this?

Last thing we got into was his claim that Stanford suggests Ivermectin as a standard for long COVID. It doesn't even make sense for multiple reasons.

So I spend far too much time expecting him to not be so bold about lying. I point out he is mistaken about Stanford and their "gold standard" So on here, what does he do? He suggests "contact the stanford people" then he mocks me for not doing it. Same shit across the board. Always "I'm not telling you and doing your work for you". Then tells you to contact someone.

An incredible goof and much like Kewl - doesn't realize when his BS is nonsensical. Yea, mafia waiting around Vegas monitoring all these motel/hotel reservations waiting for some guy who insulting some anonymous woman on the internet. Yea, they're going to expose themselves and risk incarceration on top of that!! You can't make this shit up. hope they're not "monitoring this website".. hahaa..

People were right though about why Redietz wanting people to not be anonymous. That way he has leverage for his bullshit when he can't say anything worthy of respect on here.

He clearly knows a lot about football. Far far far more than me but outside of that.... what?

truly embarrassing
    I'm not talking about Red in particular and it's not just sports. But there's a good reason touts/people looking for investors use their real name. That's all part of selling yourself and getting people to use your services.

Whatever the case, think about guys like Anthony Curtis, Bob Dancer, Stanford Wong, etc those are not their real names.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'm not talking about Red in particular and it's not just sports. But there's a good reason touts/people looking for investors use their real name. That's all part of selling yourself and getting people to use your services.

Whatever the case, think about guys like Anthony Curtis, Bob Dancer, Stanford Wong, etc those are not their real names.
    I agree but I'm assuming he thinks he has Crimm's real name or the whole thing is even more nonsensical. He hasn't done that with anyone else. (and maybe that is Mickey's name.. a bit unclear but seems unlikely doing what he does.)

As someone said.. it is really sad how far down the hill the mafia has gone. They're even reading VCT these days..

RIP

I agree but I'm assuming he thinks he has Crimm's real name or the whole thing is even more nonsensical. He hasn't done that with anyone else. (and maybe that is Mickey's name.. a bit unclear but seems unlikely doing what he does.)

As someone said.. it is really sad how far down the hill the mafia has gone. They're even reading VCT these days..

RIP
    The mafia died with John Gotti....RIP

But Red is stuck in the 70's. So that kind of explains things.

RIP
    Mickey accidentally posted it when he upload a picture of a w2g and didn't black-out the pertinent information good enough.

So this whole thread is an exercise in why to remain anonymous.

It is funny how Redietz is one to actively demonstrate this for us.

Who wants to be rubbed out by the mob?

Wait or is that Redietz rubbing one out???

bing - badda - boom - HA !

RIP
    I can't say for sure but I seem to remember Mickey saying something about that actually being his real name, if I recall correctly he said something about researching his ancestry and whatnot. But for some reason, I think that actually is his real name I guess we could ask him.

Very good point. Obviously, if you believe you're all Mobbed up you might actually have a sense of bravo thinking no one can get me, here's my name.

I'm still of thinking that it's a significant advantage to use your real name, giving out real background information and legitimate personal information when recruiting investors or sports touting, etc... it gives a better sense of integrity.

Red probably started using his real name at a time before anyone really imagined the internet and technology nowadays. Suddenly you win a tournament and are using your name writing for a publication. It would be better to keep on keeping on using your name.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

RIP
    The mafia died with John Gotti....RIP

But Red is stuck in the 70's. So that kind of explains things.
    Red is stuck in the 70's and MickeyCrimm is a Fag... who gives a shit?
    Not Me.

Very good point. Obviously, if you believe you're all Mobbed up you might actually have a sense of bravo thinking no one can get me, here's my name.

I'm still of thinking that it's a significant advantage to use your real name, giving out real background information and legitimate personal information when recruiting investors or sports touting, etc... it gives a better sense of integrity.

Red probably started using his real name at a time before anyone really imagined the internet and technology nowadays. Suddenly you win a tournament and are using your name writing for a publication. It would be better to keep on keeping on using your name.
    Axel someone directed me to a question regarding Borgata on the site without free speech

The people who have been getting trespassed at borg and thrown out sat behind the machines 24 hours a day 7 days week. In addition the Greek contingent one of them had been snitching on MC and other groups to security bragging about it. He has been doing this type of thing at multiple properties trying to eliminate the competition for over a year. He finally ended up causing a problem for the wrong people thus getting himself eliminated. Of course he has no idea because his delusion of power got to his head.

The second issue of trespassing involved the stadium. The play was uncovered because of sloppy unprofessional arrogant workers redeeming “redacted”. I’ve had pictures sent to me by people on the ground showing this arrogance. Eventually the play was uncovered the system upgraded and cards associated with the play Locked plus those peoples getting trespassed.

Nothing about the hack has anything to do with hustlers getting thrown out or MC getting trespassed.

There are a few more things involved but I won’t speak about them publicly. It’s a net gain for most people in the game. Whenever one door is closed another opens.
    Last edited by Treeshade; 09-26-2023 at 03:35 PM.

Axel someone directed me to a question regarding Borgata on the site without free speech

The people who have been getting trespassed at borg and thrown out sat behind the machines 24 hours a day 7 days week. In addition the Greek contingent one of them had been snitching on MC and other groups to security bragging about it. He has been doing this type of thing at multiple properties trying to eliminate the competition for over a year. He finally ended up causing a problem for the wrong people thus getting himself eliminated. Of course he has no idea because his delusion of power got to his head.

The second issue of trespassing involved the stadium. The play was uncovered because of sloppy unprofessional arrogant workers redeeming “redacted”. I’ve had pictures sent to me by people on the ground showing this arrogance. Eventually the play was uncovered the system upgraded and cards associated with the play Locked plus those peoples getting trespassed.

Nothing about the hack has anything to do with hustlers getting thrown out or MC getting trespassed.

There are a few more things involved but I won’t speak about them publicly. It’s a net gain for most people in the game. Whenever one door is closed another opens.
    For anyone who may have been no mailed within the last 6 months at MGM or Caesar’s it’s worth trying to see if your pin works. You may have a card locked up with significant offers that magically works now. Property dependent of course.

Name:  jC8206D.png
Views: 133
Size:  35.4 KB
    Congrats on the fast payouts. The problem with Yabby, Extreme and Brango (I don't know about Casino Adrenaline) is if you start winning too much, then all of a sudden your payout verification reply e-mails start bouncing. If your payout verification reply e-mail uses a screenshot of their payout verification e-mail instead of the text to get around the bouncing, then they will reject your verification e-mail reply stating that it must include the actual text or they won't process your withdrawal. Then they will tell you to use a new e-mail address and that you need to go through their KYC verification again.Name:  drnvwcU.png
Views: 130
Size:  25.2 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 09-26-2023 at 05:53 PM.

Thread Information