Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Redietz Has Resorted To Making Threats Behind The Scenes

I just received a death threat from Redietz via PM. Druff needs to look into this to determine if redietz should continue to be a member here. And I'm going to contact law enforcement.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

He must've been the recipient of another bad beating with the games this weekend. That's what caused his reaction when he threatened to burn me alive with kerosene. (only it wasn't via pm)

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Name:  gjeEsWP.jpeg
Views: 274
Size:  34.9 KB
    Careful, dude. Seedvalue is back in town. You better run and hide again.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This is why APs want to stay anonymous. No one wants a hit called on them by someone's old mob connections.

Yea
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

That's why REDietz was nuked from WOV, for threats, veiled or not, made to or against one of the moderators.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I'm shocked that Redietz is making death threats. :O He usually seems normal, cool, laid back....

Mickey, contacting Law Enforcement won't do any good if Redietz is posting with a VPN where his IP Address/Location aren't visible. Reporting his death threat to you to Dan should be sufficient to get him banned.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-19-2023 at 07:54 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

It's a lot harder than that. The first thing that the cops will (probably) tell you is that email evidence ain't good evidence because, for one thing, you can't conclusively prove who sent it, on Red's end of things.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    It's a lot harder than that. The first thing that the cops will (probably) tell you is that email evidence ain't good evidence because, for one thing, you can't conclusively prove who sent it, on Red's end of things.
    You have a valid point. Red could just claim his unstable Family Member or unstable Friend was staying with him and used his computer to send the death threat to Mickey. I had let a Family Member post under my account for another Website and she posted some gushy nonsense about how hot Shia Lebouef was or something like that, LMAO! Also, on another Website , two Roommates used the same Computer. The Admin had verified that these were two different People using the same computer (He had chatted with them over Skype or something like that). One day, Patrick had written disgusting posts and the Admin banned both Patrick and Francis despite Francine not being the one who wrote those disgusting posts. Posters were like,"Why did you ban Francine with Patrick? She's innocent!" The Admin acknowledged that Francine didn't deserve to be banned with Patrick, but he had to ban her too because they shared an IP Address. So maybe something similar happened with Redietz and the death threats where a roommate might have sent the death threat and not Redietz?

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

WTF?

Why in hell would someone else use his computer to threaten somebody on this forum?

Does not compute.
    What, Me Worry?

Family or friends using the computer wouldn't even be a defense. My brother used to post some on my account, more so at GF than here, until he got tired of playing with Singer. Sometimes I would read something that he wrote and not necessarily agree with it, but I would still be and take responsibility for anything. If you allow someone to use your account you are still responsible.

That said, I am both shocked and disappointed to read Mickeycrimm's original post to this thread. I didn't comment right away because I wanted to wait until Dan Druff weighed in. If it is true, redietz has to be banned. Moses was. there has to be a line. Free speech does NOT mean free speech. We are seeing cases where people are being sued and losing for things said online.

I still think mickey has been pushing and pushing and pushing redietz for most of this year now, ever since redietz made that comment about mickey and social security. But regardless, you can't make physical threats.

Red, if what mickey says is true, you should publicly apologize. I guess mickey accepting it or not would be mickey's call. But first things first. Maybe tell Mickey you were drunk and see if he buys that. I kind of remember mickey threatening a forum owner and later apologizing and claiming a little extra firewater.

That defense didn't work out too well for the Raiders guy.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I'm shocked that Redietz is making death threats. :O He usually seems normal, cool, laid back....

Mickey, contacting Law Enforcement won't do any good if Redietz is posting with a VPN where his IP Address/Location aren't visible. Reporting his death threat to you to Dan should be sufficient to get him banned.
    Tasha, keep up. Red has stated many times that he uses his real name, and he gave us his real address. I believe with a... "come get me if you can" type of dare.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 09-19-2023 at 10:43 PM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just received a death threat from Redietz via PM. Druff needs to look into this to determine if redietz should continue to be a member here. And I'm going to contact law enforcement.
    I believe it's okay to break the non-PM disclosure when threatened. I actually suggest it's someone's duty to do so, for the safety of everyone. Will you share?
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 09-19-2023 at 10:46 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Family or friends using the computer wouldn't even be a defense. My brother used to post some on my account, more so at GF than here, until he got tired of playing with Singer. Sometimes I would read something that he wrote and not necessarily agree with it, but I would still be and take responsibility for anything. If you allow someone to use your account you are still responsible.

That said, I am both shocked and disappointed to read Mickeycrimm's original post to this thread. I didn't comment right away because I wanted to wait until Dan Druff weighed in. If it is true, redietz has to be banned. Moses was. there has to be a line. Free speech does NOT mean free speech. We are seeing cases where people are being sued and losing for things said online.

I still think mickey has been pushing and pushing and pushing redietz for most of this year now, ever since redietz made that comment about mickey and social security. But regardless, you can't make physical threats.

Red, if what mickey says is true, you should publicly apologize. I guess mickey accepting it or not would be mickey's call. But first things first. Maybe tell Mickey you were drunk and see if he buys that. I kind of remember mickey threatening a forum owner and later apologizing and claiming a little extra firewater.

That defense didn't work out too well for the Raiders guy.
    Getting banned by design. It's a tough crowd here where nonsense and BS is called out with tough questions and even some investigation(you know this firsthand). Some people would rather get purposely banned than be beaten into submission and run away, just to save face. I suggest not banning anyone who might want to be, and only banning those who don't want to be.

At least this claim of running to the Cyber Police is probably true....lol

I don't think the hobo has much to worry about though. It's pretty unlikely that some dude who can't pay his tax bill is going to be crossing the country for a manhunt anytime soon.

Redeitz, I read your Pm of your account of what was said to mickey. I tried to respond to you but apparently you box is full, so I will say it here.

this isn't my battle. If you believe mickey is misrepresenting what was said, then post your version publicly. If mickey disputes your version, grant him permission to post the PM.

I sincerely hope your version is more in line with what was actually said than mickeys or that is a case of someone taking something said in a different way than intended. But again, not my battle.

All I can say that in the interest of full disclosure Redietz has said he wants to put a pencil in my eye and at one point Crimm said he wanted to 'put one in me' in reference to a bullet. This really doesn't even thread worthy IMO.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

GTFOH... more of this kewlJ crybaby bullshit from one of the tough guys too.
    Depressing.

I really hate being in the middle of this shit. I have no idea what's going on, and redietz tried to explain it to me in PM but I still don't understand.

Can someone clue me in as to what this is all about?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    GTFOH... more of this kewlJ crybaby bullshit from one of the tough guys too.
    Depressing.
    A death threat is no joke. Reporting a death threat isn't being a crybaby, it's being a concerned citizen. I got banned on another Website for posting a "Favorite Posters?" Thread, and wasn't a huge problem Poster on that Website,in fact, I was seen as a normal, valuable, respected and respectable Poster on that Website, and was gone after the Favorite Posters?" Thread, so I definitely know that Redietz deserves to be banned for giving Mickey a death threat.

Thread Information