Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Redietz Has Resorted To Making Threats Behind The Scenes

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Fat sack of fuck Monet sure has gotten hostile all of a sudden. Almost Jekyl and Hyde like. Possible reasons?

A. He`s off his meds which leads to increased alcohol consumption

B. The local Costco ran out of frozen pizza

C. Tableplay has put a freeze on the all you can get ass he was providing
    Kuntstone, what is perfectly clear is that you are a homo who fetishizes about heterosexual men.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I hope Redietz really does punch MickeyCrimm right in the middle of the chest as hard as he can.
    And now you are inciting violence against another forum member, zir. And right after you already made a terroristic threat. Jesus Christ! VCT has become quite the violent place.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-21-2023 at 10:37 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    V, I went thru Druff's rules for the forum and found nothing about not being able to publish someone's PM in the forum. So here is his PM:

"WATCH YOURSELF
    As long as you're never heading to Las Vegas in this life, you can probably get away with what you just posted. But I'd be careful with what you say. Her people are 50/50 to be reading this stuff.

I'm either going to have to respond to you publicly in case they are or cease posting altogether based on problems with respect. Or both. And I'm being serious here, mickey. That was bad on your part.

I can't be responsible for you being a loudmouth with loose typing skills. If you don't believe how knee deep you can get being disrespectful to some folks, you should ask Fezzik or ask Munch and Dancer if they know what happened to Fezzik.

Over and out, and you should consider apologizing in a post if you want to visit LV again. I'm feeling Christian by warning you privately"

I already know my enemies will say it's not a threat. But it is a very serious threat. And dont be fool enough to believe it is only intended if I visit Las Vegas. Or that I will just get beat up, not killed. His intent is to terrorize.

Ditz is a journalism major. He carefully crafted his words to give himself plausible deniability while making a terroristic threat.

Here is my five word response to Ditz' and his threat which is short enough I can screenshot it:
    Boo Hoo hobo. Did you used to run out in the middle of the street looking for salvation when someone encroached on your spot under the bridge?

Fuckin' lady boys....LOL... What a bitch.

In case anyone had any doubt they don't anymore....RIP

Don't poke those monk shoe wearing bears. They might bite...LOL
    Look who popped his head up, the Coward formerly known as maxpen. Ran off and hid like a little bitch. Zir, you're so fucking lame. You're embarrassing yourself. Your tired old low IQ shit ain't working here. Hey, I know you have to run, it's shift change at the car wash. Then head on back to the trailer court with your husband, monette.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz sent me a pm saying that he was gonna get you!
    Awww you in trouble now.
    Better call the coppers.
    You probably need 24-hour surveillance.
    That's how pussies like you roll.
    Scared of their own shadow.
    Can't handle their own business.
    They need the Dan Druffs and the Police of the World to protect them.
    Who would ever think that MickeyCrimm was some kind of scared little Faggot Pussy?
    I kind of thought it for some time now.
    Finally, MickeyCrimm proved it to all of us over here at VCT.

All this hate....all the insults....aĺl the name-calling and bad-mouthing....Ain't it great! I LOVE IT!!

Of course, there's the usual dumbass comments by V, and the uneducated/under-educated BS and lies occasionally being interjected by the headless homo. But all-in-all it's a decent read, as I relax in our Tuscany Tower suite at the Reno Peppermill for a few days break before heading back down to Az. And if redietz wants to send his slant-eyed hit lady this way because his feelings were hurt, his meds expired, or his sales are down, my Az. CCW is good in Nv.

Now back to the venom

Hardly. The upshot is that one's iq remains the same whether a farce, but, for the mostly unequipped, it's hard to tell the difference. Like hamburger through the grinder. Ha.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Fat sack of fuck Monet sure has gotten hostile all of a sudden. Almost Jekyl and Hyde like. Possible reasons?

Kuntstone, what is perfectly clear is that you are a homo who fetishizes about heterosexual men.
    I'm trying to think of a word combination that goes with alpha retard (Monet). The opposite of that (but caught up with that). Oh, well, it's all in good fun. Ha.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-22-2023 at 02:27 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

In his PM to me Redietz made this statement:

"I'm either going to have to respond to you publicly in case they are or cease posting altogether based on problems with respect."

Along with the threat he is saying that I, or we, don't show him any respect. This guy is hard to fathom. Just the Professional Sportsbetting thread alone is filled with redietz insults to member's of this forum. Why does this guy think he should get respect after he's dished out so much disrespect? Perhaps redietz could explain that to us,

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Perhaps redietz could explain that to us,
    Except that nobody here speaks martian.

He tried to explain to Druff, who couldn't understand his ack-ack-ack babble.

But don't encourage him, not posting here must be driving him nuts.

I see that he's ready to renege on his pledge anyway, ala tewlj,
    with this "going to have to respond to you publicly" nonsense.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Except that nobody here speaks martian.

He tried to explain to Druff, who couldn't understand his ack-ack-ack babble.

But don't encourage him, not posting here must be driving him nuts.

I see that he's ready to renege on his pledge anyway, ala tewlj,
    with this "going to have to respond to you publicly" nonsense.
    I'd like to bet 100k on Redietz please.
    Redietz only has to push MickeyCrimm to basically cause his death.
    And if Redietz can't do that, his slant eyed girlfriend is lying in the weeds to finish the job.

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

I'm trying to think of a word combination that goes with alpha retard (Monet). The opposite of that (but caught up with that). Oh, well, it's all in good fun. Ha.
    Wow, something that I wrote of, recently: a non-alpha non-retard. Another unicorn story, yet.

Now I wonder what retardation is if ignorance is bliss? AW, and others, getting high in the "hot sucker" sports thread? Ha.

Now I wonder what retardation is if ignorance is bliss?
    Not knowing can often be more blissful than knowing, dontcha think?

Just coasting through life on cruised control, not caring about anything ... Nirvana?
    What, Me Worry?

And if Redietz can't do that, his slant eyed girlfriend is lying in the weeds to finish the job.
    Sucker bet.

What the fuck do you know about redietz. Last time he put a number to his age it was 67 and that was a while ago. So what makes you think redietz is any healthier than crimm? He probably has his own set of compatible health issues.

With crimm you know what you are getting. He has limitations, but he knows what they are how to work around them. The guy is from the streets, I am sure has been in a few brawls and knows how to handle himself. I put my money on the guys who lived life on the streets over the "writer" of all things.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Sucker bet.

What the fuck do you know about redietz. Last time he put a number to his age it was 67 and that was a while ago. So what makes you think redietz is any healthier than crimm? He probably has his own set of compatible health issues.

With crimm you know what you are getting. He has limitations, but he knows what they are how to work around them. The guy is from the streets, I am sure has been in a few brawls and knows how to handle himself. I put my money on the guys who lived life on the streets over the "writer" of all things.
    FraudJ rolls with the tunnel rats... LOL

I wonder why?

I'd like some action on Monk Shoes Red please.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Just coasting through life on cruise control, not caring about anything ... Nirvana?
    Monet "cruising" along in his $3,000 worth of vibrating chairs. Ha.

If ignorance is truly bliss, then it follows that those with limited mental capacities live serenely untouched by worldly concerns. Ethnic turf wars, health-care issues, environmental concerns – these mean nothing to the mentally retarded. Such people exist in a placid universe of small pleasures and even smaller stresses.

I seem to remember some red posting some crazy shit about jogging with a mask on in the early Covid days lmbo.

IF he’s to be taken at his word, admittedly a stretch, he’d have to be a considerable favorite over a guy who uses a motorized wheelchair at times assuming no weapons involved.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    All this hate....all the insults....aĺl the name-calling and bad-mouthing....Ain't it great! I LOVE IT!!

Of course, there's the usual dumbass comments by V, and the uneducated/under-educated BS and lies occasionally being interjected by the headless homo. But all-in-all it's a decent read, as I relax in our Tuscany Tower suite at the Reno Peppermill for a few days break before heading back down to Az. And if redietz wants to send his slant-eyed hit lady this way because his feelings were hurt, his meds expired, or his sales are down, my Az. CCW is good in Nv.

Now back to the venom
    I must say its better than discussing Tasha’s masturbation habits

Best to keep it real, even if it's about the above. By stringing together the simple facts of what happened, with a touch of corroborating evidence, and, a pinch of compelling independent analysis. Otherwise, to the grave for the sake of a flimsy gambling reputation on an internet forum. The adage, "The ones who can, do, but, the ones who can't, teach." The talkers try to convince themselves that doing nothing is best.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    I must say its better than discussing Tasha’s masturbation habits
    FWIW, I didn't enquire due to a prurient interest: I wanted to see if in fact she really is living a sexless life and no, she isn't.

It's like that old joke:

Q Remember the first time you had sex?

A Isn't it a shame you were alone at the time?

I don't give a hoot whether she's into heavy insertions, or creams, or vibrators...the point is "at least the girl is getting some."

Bravo.
    What, Me Worry?

Best to keep it real, even if it's about the above.

Thread Information