Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Redietz Has Resorted To Making Threats Behind The Scenes

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I have to agree with Seedvalue. This whole thing is goofy AF. Always "ask this person" with redietz. How many times has Redietz done this?

Last thing we got into was his claim that Stanford suggests Ivermectin as a standard for long COVID. It doesn't even make sense for multiple reasons.

So I spend far too much time expecting him to not be so bold about lying. I point out he is mistaken about Stanford and their "gold standard" So on here, what does he do? He suggests "contact the stanford people" then he mocks me for not doing it. Same shit across the board. Always "I'm not telling you and doing your work for you". Then tells you to contact someone.
    In his second threat to me redietz tells me to "go ask Munch what happened to Fezzik." I think he was implying Fezzik got beat up or something like that.

But here's the thing. redietz is calling him "Munch" like they are old buddies. Dancer and Munchkin never heard of Bob Dietz. I had to try and explain to them who he was. And I gave Dietz a pretty good endorsement. But still, they never heard of him and wouldn't have him on the podcast.

So I'm supposed to "go ask Munch." Munchkin and Dietz don't know each other. How the hell would Dietz know what Munchkin knows or doesn't know about Fezzik?

With his "go ask" bullshit Deitz is trying to send people on wild goose chases.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'm not talking about Red in particular and it's not just sports. But there's a good reason touts/people looking for investors use their real name. That's all part of selling yourself and getting people to use your services.

Whatever the case, think about guys like Anthony Curtis, Bob Dancer, Stanford Wong, etc those are not their real names.
    I agree but I'm assuming he thinks he has Crimm's real name or the whole thing is even more nonsensical. He hasn't done that with anyone else. (and maybe that is Mickey's name.. a bit unclear but seems unlikely doing what he does.)

As someone said.. it is really sad how far down the hill the mafia has gone. They're even reading VCT these days..

RIP
    Mickey accidentally posted it when he upload a picture of a w2g and didn't black-out the pertinent information good enough.
    About Mickey Crimm's real name,I remember when we were worried about his disappearance during his time in the ICU after he had a heart attack, I said something like,"If Mickey Crimm is dead, we would see an obituary saying something like,"Mickey Crimm of Las Vegas, Nevada passed away at the age of 66 on July 3rd, 2020." Posters on here said something like,"You know that Mickey Crimm isn't his REAL name, don't you? An obituary would list his REAL name, not Mickey Crimm." I fully did think Mickey Crimm was his REAL name.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I think Redietz worded the threat vaguely and subtly so he could be like,"I NEVER gave you death threats. I was actually telling you to be careful because I consider you a friend. I was worried about your health and safety. I was trying to HELP you, I wasn't giving you a death threat! "
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You people do know that it is now 2023 don't you?
    You people do know that on 9 December, 2023, Halley's Comet reaches its aphelion, ie, its farthest point from the Sun, don't you?

The next perihelion of Halley's Comet is 28 July 2061, when it will be better positioned for observation than during the 1985–1986 apparition, as it will be on the same side of the Sun as Earth. The closest approach to Earth will be one day after perihelion. It is expected to have an apparent magnitude of −0.3, compared with only +2.1 for the 1986 apparition. On 9 September 2060, Halley will pass within 0.98 au (147,000,000 km) of Jupiter, and then on 20 August 2061 will pass within 0.0543 au (8,120,000 km) of Venus.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Of course we know this Garnaby. We all have it double highlighted on our calendars and are counting down the days. Even counting down on a second calendar simultaneously.
    Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Oh, great. Me, too. Ha. Incidentally, it's day-343 = 7*7*7 ---> 777.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...1&font=cursive

P.S. The number of days on the counter is at, 13,798 = 2*(1*06900-1), with those funny digits, again. There's both a 1961, and 2061.
    Ha. Day-13720 on the countdown timer = (13730 - 10) ---> 137_731.

1Hit1der
    Silver

Last edited by 1Hit1der; 12-08-2023 at 08:57 AM.

Thread Information