Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Redietz Has Resorted To Making Threats Behind The Scenes

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Family or friends using the computer wouldn't even be a defense. My brother used to post some on my account, more so at GF than here, until he got tired of playing with Singer. Sometimes I would read something that he wrote and not necessarily agree with it, but I would still be and take responsibility for anything. If you allow someone to use your account you are still responsible.
    If people posted about only their real experiences, say, their very own encounters with police, and the like, it would be a great forum. But, that is where people like you totally fuck things up for yourselves. What makes it so apparent that you mostly bullshit your way through life. Just keep it shut if you don't know, haven't already done it. The law, too, is hardly ever so straightforward.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really hate being in the middle of this shit. I have no idea what's going on, and redietz tried to explain it to me in PM but I still don't understand.

Can someone clue me in as to what this is all about?
    It's probably a movie quote.
    He has used them many times in the past.
    And doesn't explain the joke.
    Heck, he told me he was gonna blow up my car.
    LOL... Who gives a shit.
    Nobody should be taking this shit seriously.
    Crimm being a little girl.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Does not compute.
    I get a kick out of who you back up on the forums.

LarryS. Tasha. KJ. Red. Wizard. Alan(?). And now me, ha.

Haven't the others gone "ballistic", fairly mad, at some point? I concluded that BBB left the Wizard because of his idiotic "don't let the door hit you on the way out" such nutty taking offense at the drop of a feather. She confronted him about it, at least a couple of times, but he was paranoid by nature (more so than schizophrenic).

Did you thus support anyone who didn't?

Gold
    Gottlob1's AvatarJoin Date
    Jul 2023
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-20-2023 at 03:47 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really hate being in the middle of this shit. I have no idea what's going on, and redietz tried to explain it to me in PM but I still don't understand.

Can someone clue me in as to what this is all about?
    Druff, I'll be glad to post his PM to me if that is okay with you.

It's now obvious that redietz is trying to do damage control behind the scenes.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-20-2023 at 04:26 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    At least this claim of running to the Cyber Police is probably true....lol

I don't think the hobo has much to worry about though. It's pretty unlikely that some dude who can't pay his tax bill is going to be crossing the country for a manhunt anytime soon.
    He made it clear that his "friends" were the ones to worry about.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just received a death threat from Redietz via PM. Druff needs to look into this to determine if redietz should continue to be a member here. And I'm going to contact law enforcement.
    I believe it's okay to break the non-PM disclosure when threatened. I actually suggest it's someone's duty to do so, for the safety of everyone. Will you share?
    I'll be glad to post it but I don't know the protocal. I'll have to wait for Druff to respond on whether it's kosher or not.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Family or friends using the computer wouldn't even be a defense. My brother used to post some on my account, more so at GF than here, until he got tired of playing with Singer. Sometimes I would read something that he wrote and not necessarily agree with it, but I would still be and take responsibility for anything. If you allow someone to use your account you are still responsible.

That said, I am both shocked and disappointed to read Mickeycrimm's original post to this thread. I didn't comment right away because I wanted to wait until Dan Druff weighed in. If it is true, redietz has to be banned. Moses was. there has to be a line. Free speech does NOT mean free speech. We are seeing cases where people are being sued and losing for things said online.

I still think mickey has been pushing and pushing and pushing redietz for most of this year now, ever since redietz made that comment about mickey and social security. But regardless, you can't make physical threats.

Red, if what mickey says is true, you should publicly apologize. I guess mickey accepting it or not would be mickey's call. But first things first. Maybe tell Mickey you were drunk and see if he buys that. I kind of remember mickey threatening a forum owner and later apologizing and claiming a little extra firewater.

That defense didn't work out too well for the Raiders guy.
    You really need to get off the SS schtick. That argument is just not there for you. We've all been hearing "SS is a government handout" bullshit all our lives. Redietz didn't invent that argument.

Redietz has declared war on AP's. Practically everything he writes denigrates AP's. He's a one trick pony that is arrogant and condescending to people that are better at the gambling game than he is.

I put up the OP to this thread at 6 PM. By midnight you responded that you read a PM by redietz. By 2 AM Druff said he got a PM from redietz. That should tell you something. Redietz was quick to fire off PM's to you guys trying to explain away the situation but could have just responded publicly in this thread so everyone could read his explanation. Redietz is trying to manipulate the situation from behind the scenes.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-20-2023 at 05:04 AM.

Looks like MaxPen wins after all.
    MickeyCrimm turned into a real pussy.
    Maybe he always was a bitch.
    Go get another Covid Vaccine and Booster Shot!
    RIP.

The people bashing Mickey for being upset over the death threat are forgetting that Mickey almost died a couple of years ago. Remember, Mickey had a heart attack and was in ICU, fighting for his life, so of course Mickey's not going to laugh off death threats made to him. Him getting the death threat probably gave him PTSD over his near death experience. Give Mickey a LOT of slack and sympathy over being upset over the death threat since Mickey once again almost died.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Emails are automatically copyrighted.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Redietz has declared war on AP's. Practically everything he writes denigrates AP's. He's a one trick pony that is arrogant and condescending to people that are better at the gambling game than he is.
    I've been trying to suggest to Redietz that he not dog on APs so he doesn't get the responses he inevitably receives. Then people could respect him for his success in contests and the knowledge he shows in regards to football. (Like seriously)

So I hadn't seen him do it in a bit and so I thought maybe he'd taken my (albeit obvious) suggestion to heart. So I haven't given him crap or taken shots at him even though as everyone knows that is the whole point of this forum.

Now he is calling in hits on my fellow APs. Not cool, Redietz. One step forward - 2 steps back.

But let this be a teachable moment to any aspiring AP. Never give your identity to anyone until you have a really good read on who they are. Not worth it.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

MickeyCrimm puts all his information all over the place for anyone to see and find him or track him down if they wanted to.
    Nobody to blame here but MickeyCrimm.
    Sometimes, when you want attention... you get it.
    Same with everyone else on these forums and twitter.
    Especially QueerJ.
    That's why my door is always open.
    Come on over.
    Anytime Mother Fuckers!
    Imagine posting 24/7 on these forums and all pissed off when someone says something derogatory against you lol.
    Fucking Crimm Trolling People for literal decades and now crying wolf lol.
    RIP

I also got death threats on this Website via PM.... But not from Redietz. I got them from Advantageplay. I screenshot and reported the vile PMs and NOTHING was done about it. Well, technically they weren't death threats, they were PMs telling me they hoped I got Covid and died. I can't believe Advantageplay wasn't banned for hoping I would get Covid and die. Once again, I got banned from a Website for starting a "Favorite Posters?" Thread, so I definitely know that telling someone you hope they get Covid and die is ban worthy.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I also got death threats on this Website via PM.... But not from Redietz. I got them from Advantageplay. I screenshot and reported the vile PMs and NOTHING was done about it. Well, technically they weren't death threats, they were PMs telling me they hoped I got Covid and died. I can't believe Advantageplay wasn't banned for hoping I would get Covid and die. Once again, I got banned from a Website for starting a "Favorite Posters?" Thread, so I definitely know that telling someone you hope they get Covid and die is ban worthy.
    Anyone posting on these forums deserves whatever they get or don't get.
    Maybe if you Shut the Fuck Up and lived your life and went about your business, you wouldn't have these so-called problems.
    Bunch of Dumb Mother Fuckers on all these Forums and Social Media.
    Dish it out but can't take it.
    Crying to the Police lol... Some Fucking Tough Guy!
    MickeyCrimm is the same guy who literally threatened the Wizard of Oz and his Family lol lol lol.
    STUPID FUCKING CRIMM lol
    RIP

Monet, you seem to be REALLY mean nowadays. Downright nasty. Is everything okay with you?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Monet, you seem to be REALLY mean nowadays. Downright nasty. Is everything okay with you?
    I'm not mean... I'm just saying these idiots do the same thing but when it happens to them they want to call the police.
    I'm the same person I have always been.
    I'm not some Asshole who talks a bunch of shit and enjoys the Faggots of San Francisco and later calls the police cause someone scared me.
    LOL LOL LOL
    RIP
    RIP
    RIP

I wonder if Red threatened to hit Mickey 10x over the head with a monk shoe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I wonder if Red threatened to hit Mickey 10x over the head with a monk shoe...RIP
    Fucking Hobo scared of some internet bullshit lol.
    RIP

Didn't MickeyCrimm threaten to kill Wizard?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Didn't MickeyCrimm threaten to kill Wizard?
    I already posted that.
    The Fucking Guy has been nothing but Tough Guy Bullshit for over ten years.
    I just never said anything about it.
    Obviously the Covid Vaccine, his heart attack and medication has Fucked Up his head beyond recognition.
    He is best buddies with Rat Fink Boz... Nuff Said.
    RIP

Thread Information