Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Redietz Has Resorted To Making Threats Behind The Scenes

Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The shot was proven to do something and it was significant.
    Everything I've seen points to this probably being the most dangerous vaccine ever.
    The Canadian numbers, at the Government of Canada site, show about 0.011 % = 0.00011 = about 1 serious adverse event in every 9,091 immunizations.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...accine-safety/

Compared to most surgeries, such as kidney donation, with a risk of death of about 1 in a 1,000 , that doesn't seem too bad.

Perhaps, the worst vaccine was early on for polio.

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-20-2023 at 03:28 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post

The Canadian numbers, at the Government of Canada site, show about 0.011 % = 0.00011 = about 1 serious adverse event in every 9,091 immunizations.

Compared to most surgeries, such as kidney donation, with a risk of death of about 1 in a 1,000 , that doesn't seem too bad.

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

None of that hides the fact that you are a scared little bitch afraid of Dan Druff with his Ban Hammer.
    Oh, please don't ban me Great and Powerful Dan Druff.
    I might not be able to spew my numerology and bullshit on your site anymore.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

TBH if I was as bad as you say I am I would have brought it up with someone that there is a behind the scenes theory that you're not even a dude. The way you lie about everything really throws it out there as a valid question. It would make sense some housebound woman would choose to pretend to be some flamboyant gay card counter.
    This statement just proves how fucked up you and others on this forum are.

But I am going to focus on one word that you wrote to prove to you just how blinded and fueled by hate you are AinQ.

flamboyant

You don't know me. You haven't met me. You haven't seen me from afar. You haven't spoken to me.

And yet you will state that I am flamboyant based on nothing more than your hate and bigotry against gay guys.

There is nothing flamboyant about me. Nothing! I myself don't really care for that kind of behavior. I like sports, I played sports. I don't like shopping or musicals or Cher. You just have the need to demonize based on your own bigotry, hatred and insecurity.

And the really sad part is this is a whole forum of like minded people. With a few exceptions like MrV, this is a forum of older white bitter aggrieved guys intolerant of anyone that is different in any way.

Thank you for proving my point. It is always just a matter of time with you insecure bigots. You just can't help show who you are. Some try to hide it for a while, but in the end, you just can't help yourself.
    I can confirm that FraudJ does not appear flamboyant in person. He appears to be a submissive male to older white sugar daddies.

You see, it's over for MickeyCrimm now.
    He pulled this stupid bullshit showing his true colors and going too far.
    Especially if he actually did call the cops.
    He can't retaliate.
    He got to act like a good little boy now.
    The only problem is his 80,000 posts of Hate, Threats, Slurs and whatever other drunken crazy you want to track down.
    MaxPen may have knocked him down, but MickeyCrimm basically nuked himself with this Chicken Shit, Coward Bitch, Mother Fucking, Hobo Idiot Thread.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really hate being in the middle of this shit. I have no idea what's going on, and redietz tried to explain it to me in PM but I still don't understand.

Can someone clue me in as to what this is all about?
    I can clue you in to what is going on. YOU created this microcosm of a society with no laws. An anarchy. Welcome to WhittlesWorld.
    Any yet you asswipes stay here and cry about.

the Government of Canada site, show about 0.011 %
    Considering that our voluntarily reported systems, v-safe (shut down) & VAERS, show exponentially higher numbers, wouldn't you think you might want to question the source of your data?? It's common knowledge that few administrations pushed the narrative harder than the Canadian gov.

40K contracting polio is a drop in the bucket compared to what these Covid vaccines are doing worldwide. The cardiovascular issues are only the beginning, after multiple shots many eventually develop immunosuppression which leads to cancers, but obviously this takes much longer to kill. So of course these deaths will never show up anywhere as a vaccine adverse event.

I really hate being in the middle of this shit. I have no idea what's going on, and redietz tried to explain it to me in PM but I still don't understand.

Druff, here's the chronological order of events. It started a few days ago:

In the Professional Sportsbetting thread, post #1019, redietz said "My girlfriend, who was in charge of a high stakes sports betting LV cartel, says "Hedging is for wienies!"

In post 1024 I responded "Which rub and tug was she working in?"

In post 1025 redietz responded "That was over the line and inappropriate, mickey crimm. I must formally withdraw that posted offer to fly you to the book club meeting here, and I must formally demand that you apologize.

If you don't apologize, I will stop participating here immediately. You need to learn some respect for people who have accomplished more than you gambling and who have earned their expertise. And I'm not talking about me."

In post #1027 I responded "Which would you say is more over the line? Insulting someone that you don't even know exists? Or threatening to kill another member of the forum?
    Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you."

If you don't know, redietz threatened to shoot me several months ago.

So this morning I found a PM by him in my inbox. Redietz is a journalism major. He knows how to construct sentences in a way that no overt threat is made but it's heavily implied. It's a veiled threat. Anyone who would take it differently is not to bright.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

redietz tried to explain it to me in PM but I still don't understand.

I'll try.

Most humans need to use the device in the clip below to translate ditz-speak,
    but that still doesn't guarantee you'll understand what he is talking about.

lol You punch MickeyCrimm in the chest one time and it's game over lol.
    Dude can't even walk anymore.

I have to tell you guys something. I'm astounded at the lack of memory by some people here. KJ says, "Yeah, you been going after redietz ever since that SS remark he made." Monette says "You been going after redietz for a long time." Maxpussy says "You been poking redietz a long time."

So let's go back to when we all got along. Me....and maxie....and kj....and ditz. We were all very cordial with each other. Then an earth shaking event occurred. What is it been? Like, 3 years, 4 years ago? It was earth shaking to them, not to me.

I published my opinion that it was probable that Rob's double up bug story was true. maxpussy, kjocchio, and ditz were crest fallen. How could I possible go against their narrative? They were all hurt badly.

So one after another they all started attacking me. They've been attacking me to this day. These scumbag motherfuckers all started the shit. Not me. Everyone knows my policy when being trolled is to hit back and hit back hard. And that's what they've gotten. If you don't want to be insulted then don't insult me. Because, brothers, if you start insulting me I will insult your punk asses until hell freezes over. I got no quit.

So don't lay any shit on me that I'm the one that's the asshole. You three candy asses can all go fuck yourselves.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I have to tell you guys something. I'm astounded at the lack of memory by some people here. KJ says, "Yeah, you been going after redietz ever since that SS remark he made." Monette says "You been going after redietz for a long time." Maxpussy says "You been poking redietz a long time."

So let's go back to when we all got along just. Me....and maxie....and kj....and ditz. We were all very cordial with each other. Then an earth shaking event occurred. What is been? Like, 3 years, 4 years ago? It was earth shaking to them, not to me.

I published my opinion that it was probable that Rob's double up bug story was true. maxpussy, kjocchio, and ditz were crest fallen. How could I possible go against their narrative? They were all hurt badly.

So one after another they all started attacking me. They've been attacking me to this day. These scumbag motherfuckers all started the shit. Not me. Everyone knows my policy when being trolled is to hit back and hit back hard. And that's what they've gotten. If you don't want to be insulted by me then don't insult me. Because, brothers, if you start insult me I will insult your punk asses until hell freezes over. I got no quit in me.

So don't lay any shit on me that I'm the one that's the asshole. You three candy asses can all go fuck yourselves.
    LOL YA YA YA... ANYTIME... ANYWHERE BITCH!
    FUCKING PUNK!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

So let's go back to when we all got along just. Me....and maxie....and kj....and ditz. We were all very cordial with each other. Then an earth shaking event occurred. What is been? Like, 3 years, 4 years ago? It was earth shaking to them, not to me.

So one after another they all started attacking me. They've been attacking me to this day. These scumbag motherfuckers all started the shit. Not me. Everyone knows my policy when being trolled is to hit back and hit back hard. And that's what they've gotten. If you don't want to be insulted by me then don't insult me. Because, brothers, if you start insult me I will insult your punk asses until hell freezes over. I got no quit in me.

FUCKING PUNK!
    You made a post inviting all "the motherfuckers" over to your house. But you didn't post your address. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Chickenshit motherfucker.

FUCKING PUNK!
    You made a post inviting all "the motherfuckers" over to your house. But you didn't post your address. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Chickenshit motherfucker.
    You're too busy sucking off your hero Harvey Milk.
    FUCK OFF COWARD.

But I am going to focus on one word that you wrote to prove to you just how blinded and fueled by hate you are AinQ.

flamboyant

You don't know me. You haven't met me. You haven't seen me from afar. You haven't spoken to me.

And yet you will state that I am flamboyant based on nothing more than your hate and bigotry against gay guys.

There is nothing flamboyant about me. Nothing! I myself don't really care for that kind of behavior. I like sports, I played sports. I don't like shopping or musicals or Cher. You just have the need to demonize based on your own bigotry, hatred and insecurity.

And the really sad part is this is a whole forum of like minded people. With a few exceptions like MrV, this is a forum of older white bitter aggrieved guys intolerant of anyone that is different in any way.

Thank you for proving my point. It is always just a matter of time with you insecure bigots. You just can't help show who you are. Some try to hide it for a while, but in the end, you just can't help yourself.
    Bro, pretty sure you bragged about sucking your own dick? LOL. GTFO. How else could you more strongly exhibit being flamboyant online? I'm all ears.

BUT in fairness to you it is little different than Singer and Seedvalue.

Anyway, hard to take you as a serious person so I'll leave it at that. I'm starting to come across as insane just replying to you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I will go back and read Jdog's article and see.

There is so much weird online manipulation going on that sadly I wouldn't even trust adverse reactions reported on a website. Sad but true. I'm not doubting the issues weren't numerous but there is no way I would trust that data. It would be foolish.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 09-20-2023 at 06:28 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

None of that hides the fact that you are a scared little bitch afraid of Dan Druff with his Ban Hammer. Oh, please don't ban me Great and Powerful Dan Druff. I might not be able to spew my numerology and bullshit on your site anymore.
    I guess, Dan had hoped that I would have done the opposite, ie, pulled a Tasha. Likely, the reason that he vanished for a couple of days, from the thread, to allow the likes of you to try to further goad me into it?

I'm not against fighting, on some higher plane of being, what I can't beat, but, as I pointed out, then, there was no point in doing so with him, and, no higher plane of being. I didn't retract anything, did I? And, I owe V some play for the "quarter" he put into the theory-of-everything "jukebox".

You guys put out one argument after the other for remaining in the shadows, to the extent that your hands are tied because of the various conspiracies. But, again, as I pointed out on the gematria forums, the government hardly bothers with a bunch of numerals to code, or rig, stuff, that we must decode, but, it just takes what it wants, directly, and indirectly. That's what must be defeated, as what we don't have to hide from. There's really no excuse not to. It's on each of us regardless who stays hidden in the shadows.
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 09-20-2023 at 06:16 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Monette you've always been the dimwittedest, dumbest idiot on the forum. For years you trolled a lot people with stupid ignorant blather. But you never messed with me. So I took you prisoner. I never attacked you. Do you know why? Here's why. BECAUSE I DON'T FUCK WITH PEOPLE UNLESS THEY FUCK WITH ME FIRST.

Here is what transpired today. Monette open up with a little jab in post #22 "Crimm being a little girl."

Then in post #28 he really opened up:

"Looks like MaxPen wins after all.
    MickeyCrimm turned into a real pussy.
    Maybe he always was a bitch.
    Go get another Covid Vaccine and Booster Shot!
    RIP.

Everyone please remember today. The day Monette fired her very first troll shots at me. She's going to get trolled hard. And for a very long time.

So a year from now, or two years from now, don't anyone come saying "you've been taking shots at monette for a long time. If you troll me I will troll you forever.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I can confirm that FraudJ does not appear flamboyant in person. He appears to be a submissive male to older white sugar daddies.
    There is another theory floating around that you didn't actually see him. That you saw this couple and they were odd enough to stick out in your brain but Kewl just sucked it up to give himself credibility.

Really you start to question the reality of any of this. There isn't even a surfboard. No one knows what is real. Is this world really here? Do we live in our own world or the world of Kewl? Maybe Kewl lives on the other side of the vortex and his reality is reality. Kewl might be some AI system but yea that is a stretch and hard to actually believe.

This elaborate ruse has been going on for ages now. Who knows what is real. There is little reason to believe any of it. It is the internet folks. Watch Catfish but this is deeper than that.

Kewl if you are young enough for it to matter get help.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

I can clue you in to what is going on. YOU created this microcosm of a society with no laws. An anarchy. Welcome to WhittlesWorld.
    Any yet you asswipes stay here and cry about.
    If I can keep my no laws and anarchy contained in a forum then it seems winning to me.

Druff, here's the chronological order of events. It started a few days ago:

In the Professional Sportsbetting thread, post #1019, redietz said "My girlfriend, who was in charge of a high stakes sports betting LV cartel, says "Hedging is for wienies!"

In post 1024 I responded "Which rub and tug was she working in?"

In post 1025 redietz responded "That was over the line and inappropriate, mickey crimm. I must formally withdraw that posted offer to fly you to the book club meeting here, and I must formally demand that you apologize.

If you don't apologize, I will stop participating here immediately. You need to learn some respect for people who have accomplished more than you gambling and who have earned their expertise. And I'm not talking about me."

In post #1027 I responded "Which would you say is more over the line? Insulting someone that you don't even know exists? Or threatening to kill another member of the forum?
    Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you."

If you don't know, redietz threatened to shoot me several months ago.

So this morning I found a PM by him in my inbox. Redietz is a journalism major. He knows how to construct sentences in a way that no overt threat is made but it's heavily implied. It's a veiled threat. Anyone who would take it differently is not to bright.
    Mick, in all fairness I'm almost positive you threatened to shoot me once. "put one in you" I believe. I mean I dunt care but just stating.

Thread Information