View Poll Results: Did UNKewlJ receive a settlement for his claimed backrooming incident?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that UNKewlJ did receive a $300K or so settlement for his alleged backrooming case

2 20.00%
  • UNKewlJ is lying. He did not receive any $300K settlement for any backrooming matter

8 80.00%

Thread: The UNKewl Challenge - did UNKewlJ receive any settlement money for his fictional backrooming incident?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The interaction I had with regnis here was over that he was claiming, incorrectly, that a CTR could be issued where currency was not even involved at any stage in the transaction.

CTRs are issued for transactions:
    "involving cash-in and cash-out of more than $10,000."
    but he kept arguing otherwise.

At the same time that he was claiming to have written the regulation or have had something to do with its drafting, he didn't understand it.

CTR = Currency Transaction Reports. Currency.

So, no, you cannot
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    bet the farm
    over everything this guy has to say. No.

My interactions with him have not been other than quite civil. That's not to say that he is incapable of making a mistake.

He also says he was "bored" one day and started the threads, The Adventures of DawgPoop—or how I made millions at Sic Bo and Do you beleive MDawgs claim of winning bacarat play, nearly every session, every trip for years now? so he's not above trolling type threads, but he's not involved in the day to day drama here, no.
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-23-2024 at 06:43 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information