View Poll Results: Did UNKewlJ receive a settlement for his claimed backrooming incident?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that UNKewlJ did receive a $300K or so settlement for his alleged backrooming case

2 20.00%
  • UNKewlJ is lying. He did not receive any $300K settlement for any backrooming matter

8 80.00%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The UNKewl Challenge - did UNKewlJ receive any settlement money for his fictional backrooming incident?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You're out of your mind V. You should take more drugs.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    You should take more drugs.
    Yes, but only the really GOOD drugs...I limit it pretty much to cannabis, but if someone offers me a vicadin I take it in a heartbeat.

I turned down an offer of magic mushrooms: I'm a bit long in the tooth for school-boy indulgences.
    What, Me Worry?

---> Mysterious voyage of our Homer.

https://anagram-solver.net/Youre%20o....?partial=true

Name:  the-mysterious-voyage-of-homer1.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  132.5 KB

Name:  homer2.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  32.4 KB
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I am not trying to be facetious here or insulting, rather...your post was well shy of coherence. What exactly do you mean?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

The kewl-J is one of them 3-cards monte cats and that's how he makes his cake. I don't begrudge him, though, as to me the 3-crads monte is no worse than 6-5 21 or 3-zero roulettes, hey hey.

I am watching hoops, having wagered on most games, working through my rollover requirements.

And my 20th straight year of winning blackjack was last year. Only 15 in Vegas though.

If you are going to troll, at least get the facts right.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am watching hoops, having wagered on most games, working through my rollover requirements.

And my 20th straight year of winning blackjack was last year. Only 15 in Vegas though.

I quoted you earlier in this thread. You said you were busy watching and playing basketball.

I guess that one just slipped out?

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

I quoted you earlier in this thread. You said you were busy watching and playing basketball.

I guess that one just slipped out?
    Where? Where did I say I was playing basketball? Please link or quote.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Does Kewl ever sit around and smirk at any of this? Or is it 100% all serious business in his brain?

I'd like to think he finds some humor in his bs but I tend to give people too much credit. He's probably 100% serious about all of it.
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'm not sure what to think of Singer but at the end of the day he laughs most of this shit off. You can't. That's pretty much the sum of this whole situation between you 2.

Lets get something else straight, because you trolls that comment on 20 winning years seem clueless. If you are a professional card counter playing high stakes, traveling a lot, with limited actual play, you might encounter a losing year now and then. It is a simple case of not getting in enough play to overcome the occasional bad variance.

But if you are a grinder type player, who plays a lot, 50, 60 thousand rounds, you shouldn't have a losing year. You have enough trials to overcome any bad variance, 92, 3 standard deviations). In the case of this grinder type player that plays enough to overcome variance, a "bad" year will be a year some level below expectation but likely still a "winning year".

And even though I currently play a little higher stakes and a little less than I used to, I am still in this grinder type catagory. I play enough that it is unlikely that I will have a losing year (not impossible but unlikely). A bad year is a year way below expectation. And I have had a number of those, most recently 2020 (covid year) when my blackjack results were less than 15k vs expectation of 80k. THAT is a bad year for a grinder type player that puts in enough play to overcome variance. Kapeesh?

The above post is a classic example of an UNKewlJ typical lying post:

1. Provides no evidence - other than sometimes mentioning that, "the math works" or "the math doesn't work."

2. Repeats the same things over and over - "manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over."

3. Tries to shoe horn his now worn smooth fable about being a multi year blackjack player into the topic. "I've been a professional player for X years and made X million dollars already blah blah blah so I know how it works."

3. Includes some kind of rant about MDawg / Singer / etc.

4. Misstates most of what he even references. Frequently contradicts himself.

5. Refers to unknown never will be seen APs or other experts who know him, will vouch for whatever it is he is claiming, or work with him.

6. Tries to distill any opposition to whatever it is he claims to "trolling" and "a witch hunt." – “poor poor KJ always the victim.” *

* 7. (Optional) Mentions that he doesn't really care what people think about him and that no one need prove anything.

Ten thousand UNKewl words an hour, still nothing offered in the way of other than recurring lies.

Violating your fictional settlement agreement via private or public disclosure is the same thing...so, given that the cat is out of the bag, just post whatever it is you said to Regnis. If you can even remember what version of the fable you gave him.

Ten thousand UNKewl words an hour [and counting], still nothing offered in the way of other than recurring lies.

Violating your fictional settlement agreement via private or public disclosure is the same thing...so, given that the cat is out of the bag, just post whatever it is you said to Regnis. If you can even remember what version of the fable you gave him.

Regnis punked everybody.

Kew, you're now in double digits on the number of posts you made since declaring "I'm too busy for any more of this shit....and I'm OUTTA HERE!"

Continuing proof of what a weakass little twit you truly are. And you just can't stand it when others have you pegged like a deer in headlights. Which is EVERYBODY here BTW....including V (when he isn't on mind-altering drugs).

I simply enjoy the shit out of watching you make a non-stop humiliated fool of yourself.

And here is something else, Fido hasn't figured out. He thinks he is winning something....some troll contest or war. He has already lost.

After Fido came along posting his bullshit, and kept at it, I got involved because I don't like it when someone does what Mdawg and Singer do, with all the bullshit, misleading people, especially other members that come to a supposedly legitimate gambling forum looking for information. Additionally I don't think these tales of grand winnings are fair to the real players that play for a living working at it, using math to gain and advantage and working hard to play and be able to play.

So lets look at what has resulted be me calling out Fido. He hasn't posted his bullshit claims here or at GF in over a year. there was not a single person that believed him and engaged. So he still posts ta these forums, but all he can do is troll. The great "adventure" is dead. What about WoV? Well it has been about 4 months now. he will probably post some more bullshit at some point, but I think he knows there is no one believing any of it. No one even engages except a couple members like SooPoo that are playing WITH him.

Now lets look at what Fido has achieved. he trolls me, lies, making up and repeating anything and everything he can think of. HPMs other trolls behind the scenes, stratigizing about how to troll me or what lies to keep repeating. he does and says everything he can think of to try to drive me away and shut me up. Guess what? here I am....saying whatever I want, whenever I want.

Dude thinks he is winning something that he has already lost.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Regnis punked everybody.
    That's my take. And if you think about it... it was way too easy.

Robbie, you and Mdawg and others just don't get it. I don't care!! I know you and Fido and others think I give a shit about BS, but I don't. If I cared 1% of what you people think, would I still be here? If it mattered to me what people think, would I still be here? Work on that genius.

Robbie, you and Mdawg and others just don't get it. I don't care!! I know you and Fido and others think I give a shit about BS, but I don't. If I cared 1% of what you people think, would I still be here? If it mattered to me what people think, would I still be here? Work on that genius.
    Ha-ha!....the reason you absolutely DO care what's said is because you're always trying to push your lies about your concocted forum life....and you DESPERATELY need others to believe whatever you say. Mdawg and I, among others, have completely undressed you in public and in front of all those you are dying to convince of your lies.

I could take a shit on your mommy's face and maintain a better reputation that you have.

Ask the kewl-J about the story, supposedly run on local news outlet detailing his backed-romm incident. But then the boy said those stories were miraculously scrubbed from the archive! Just pure, unadulterated kewl-J bulls-shits and foolishness, hey hey!!!!

The kewl-J think that other cats are stupid; and that's why he insults our intelligence with his non-stop bulls-shits and talls-tale, hey hey.

Thread Information