Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 83

Thread: How was/were your gambling trips TODAY? :)

  1. #1
    I went to Seminole Hard Rock Casino to get the $45 free play Promotion. I played .50 Queen Of The Nile and she treated me like a Servant rather than Royalty. She paid me about $4 on a $20 Bankroll. Not good. I then went to Valhalla that treated me nicely. I was playing .9 cents a spin and I left with like $29 on a $20 Bankroll. I went to Lotus Flower for my final $5 in free play Promotion and I got treated well. I got multiple hits worth like $11. Lotus Flower was the game I wanted to play FIRST, but Seminole Hard Rock Casino has a lot of slots in a huge maze. I wish I had found the Lotus Flower Slot and didn't see the Queen Of The Nile slot. I had a couple of dollars I had brought in with me, plus my free play CASH. I left the Casino with roughly $50. I bought lunch, put some money to pay an expense, used some of the money for Gulfstream Park Casino Funtastic Lotto Promotion. I lost the Funtastic Lotto Promotion twice in a row. I thanked God I had paid my expenses with free play money I got from Seminole Hard Rock Casino before going to Funtastic Lotto.

    Edit. Lost Funtastic Lotto three times in a row.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-20-2023 at 04:46 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  2. #2
    Tasha, shut the fuck up with this bullshit, OK?

    Only shut-ins, cripples, and degenerate gamblers give a flying fuck.

    You'd be better off posting more Axl Rose chapters instead of this inane drivel..."Oooh, I like to play slots, and here's what happens when I do..."

    Thank you,

    your Dutch uncle V
    What, Me Worry?

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Tasha, shut the fuck up with this bullshit, OK?

    Only shut-ins, cripples, and degenerate gamblers give a flying fuck.

    You'd be better off posting more Axl Rose chapters instead of this inane drivel..."Oooh, I like to play slots, and here's what happens when I do..."

    Thank you,

    your Dutch uncle V
    I lost interest in my Fictional Axl Rose story. My main Supporter of the story on the other Website left in solidarity with another Poster who left that Website because he was being bullied on that Website or something like that, so I really have no interest in continuing my Fictional Axl Rose story. I'm more focused on Casino gambling now.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  4. #4
    I lost four rounds of Funtastic Lotto, didn't even win one. Yeah, this was a fucked up day for Funtastic Lotto for me.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  5. #5
    Fuck that shit.

    Now for some reality.

    I've been chasing an electrical problem in my '86 Volvo Turbo for about a month now; tonight I finished, tried to fire it up and ... no start.

    Again.

    Grrrrr....
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I really have no interest in continuing my Fictional Axl Rose story.
    No worries, I just penned the final chapter.

    What a long, strange trip it's been...
    What, Me Worry?

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fuck that shit.

    Now for some reality.

    I've been chasing an electrical problem in my '86 Volvo Turbo for about a month now; tonight I finished, tried to fire it up and ... no start.

    Again.

    Grrrrr....
    All you need do V is have the old foreign clunker towed to the Volvo dealer for analysis and repair. And maybe if you could stay away from Chinook Winds for a few months then you'd have the money to do that.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I really have no interest in continuing my Fictional Axl Rose story.
    No worries, I just penned the final chapter.

    What a long, strange trip it's been...
    I made a brand new Chapter today.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  9. #9
    I will play along with tasha's thread of sharing yesterday's gambling experiences. Most of my blackjack play takes place on weekend nights now during busier times at busier casinos. This is completely opposite that the locals circuit of casinos that I grinded away at for 10 years and most of my time in Vegas.

    Yesterday, I switched up and played some of the local places in the afternoon, knowing I would want to meetup with my brother and a couple friends at a sportsbook at 5pm to watch the baseball playoffs.

    Returning to the local circuit was not a great success. I did book some good expected value, but ended up a little bit in the red as my bigger bets just were not hitting and max bets and doubledown are almost always the determining factor to winning.

    But the even bigger problem was the heat I perceived. I didn't get backed off, but did perceive heat at several places. Perhaps there was a little paranoia incorporated in that, perhaps not.

    Anyway that was my day. Today it will be back to the saturday night, higher limit play at the crowded bigger casinos, after the baseball playoff game, which I will watch at home.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I will play along with tasha's thread of sharing yesterday's gambling experiences. Most of my blackjack play takes place on weekend nights now during busier times at busier casinos. This is completely opposite that the locals circuit of casinos that I grinded away at for 10 years and most of my time in Vegas.

    Yesterday, I switched up and played some of the local places in the afternoon, knowing I would want to meetup with my brother and a couple friends at a sportsbook at 5pm to watch the baseball playoffs.

    Returning to the local circuit was not a great success. I did book some good expected value, but ended up a little bit in the red as my bigger bets just were not hitting and max bets and doubledown are almost always the determining factor to winning.

    But the even bigger problem was the heat I perceived. I didn't get backed off, but did perceive heat at several places. Perhaps there was a little paranoia incorporated in that, perhaps not.

    Anyway that was my day. Today it will be back to the saturday night, higher limit play at the crowded bigger casinos, after the baseball playoff game, which I will watch at home.
    Thank you Kewlj for ACTUALLY talking about your Gambling day, which is what this thread is about.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Thank you Kewlj for ACTUALLY talking about your Gambling day, which is what this thread is about.

    Tasha, sharing my gambling experiences is all I used to do on whatever forum I was on. The membership here made it clear that was not welcome here. That is not what this forum is about.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  12. #12
    All UNKewlJ has ever done here or on any other forum is make up lies and post fables.

    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    At this point anyone who thinks FraudJ represents anything truthfully or factually correct is a fool.....RIP
    The nineteen most major UNKewl lies I can think of concern (1) his lie about Moses showing up at a condo he claimed he lived at, (2) a condo it turned out that he has no ownership in, (3) his faking his own death, (4) lying about ever having been robbed, (5) the nonsense about MGM execs showing up at his apartment on Halloween to give him player records on someone who isn't even MDawg, (6) the backrooming lawsuit, (7) the lie about being doxxed, or ever having his name placed in any casino database, (8) the rigged shuffler, (9) $50. free play for $100K win on a slot progressive, (10) $50K multi hand VP hit, (11) winning a car, (12) the lie about never asking anyone else to prove anything, (13) the lie about knowing attorney Nersesian well or at all, and having him on "speed dial," (14) lies that made it clear that he has never filed taxes as a professional gambler, (15) fabricated sports bets, (16) lies about that he has calculated his exact "expected win" over a decade and a half period, (17) lies about the "oily" surfboard, (18) lied about whether or not he was gay, (19) the lie about even having a dead "soul mate" which he recanted.

    That rigged shuffler story, besides not making any sense, reaffirmed in my mind that this guy really doesn't play much table games, because I'd expect such nonsense from a recreational player, not a card counter.

    And as usual, as he gets hemmed in, he is changing the story on some of these. Even renounced the existence of his "soul mate" claims he lied about him and his gay marriage too!
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  13. #13
    Mdawg hijacking yet another thread with his KJ obsession, violating and disrespecting forum rules and members alike, in this case Tasha.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  14. #14
    Now in keeping with the theme of Tasha's thread, "uneventful" doesn't begin to describe my 7 hours of blackjack play on the strip last night into early this morning. 8 sessions at 7 casinos, and at the end, I won.....$00.00. Broke even to the penny. I spent $5 on a bus pass to ride the deuce several times and $11 on a snack of a couple slices of pizza, so technically I lost money.

    Can't win 'em all, although I read that others do.

    Oh, and because I have been requested to share some individual hands, here are 3 memorable ones:

    I was dealt an 18 vs dealer 10. She turned over an 8 for a push.
    I was dealt a 9 vs dealer 5. Doubled down drawing a 10, dealer turned over a jack and a five for a loss.
    I was dealt a 20, vs dealer 10. Dealer turned over a 7 for a win.

    Exciting stuff, that game of blackjack.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You blindly latch onto whatever anyone says that supports your narrative instead of doing your own research....RIP
    Which of course fits the pattern of that he doesn't actually play and lifts anything he has to say from other sources.
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    we just sit back and skim through his UNKewl nonsense, with at best amusement, but more often, pity, and never any trust.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  16. #16
    More hijacking of someone else's thread.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Now in keeping with the theme of Tasha's thread, "uneventful" doesn't begin to describe my 7 hours of blackjack play on the strip last night into early this morning. 8 sessions at 7 casinos, and at the end, I won.....$00.00. Broke even to the penny. I spent $5 on a bus pass to ride the deuce several times and $11 on a snack of a couple slices of pizza, so technically I lost money.

    Can't win 'em all, although I read that others do.

    Oh, and because I have been requested to share some individual hands, here are 3 memorable ones:

    I was dealt an 18 vs dealer 10. She turned over an 8 for a push.
    I was dealt a 9 vs dealer 5. Doubled down drawing a 10, dealer turned over a jack and a five for a loss.
    I was dealt a 20, vs dealer 10. Dealer turned over a 7 for a win.

    Exciting stuff, that game of blackjack.
    Kew, why do you keep telling yourself that anyone who reads your tales is gullible? There is only ONE Tasha. Aside from that, do you think you're fooling people by the obvious "sprinkling in" of certain aspects that you stupidly must think makes your fabrications appear real?

    Being the most humiliated poster we've ever seen across the history of the internet gaming-oriented forums, you'd expect you'd come up with something that doesn't leave yet another pile of mud on your goofy face--especially after your phony and failed claim of "I lied and lied again in order to, eh-em....PROTECT MYSELF" )

    I do enjoy, however, watching you continue to make an unmitigated fool of yourself in front of the very people you so desperately NEED to believe your dumb stories, as you additionally look like a moron while trying to impress.

    You are the Joke.

  18. #18
    monet on the UNKewl one:
    You are too serious.
    You lie too much.
    You don't get the jokes.
    You are the Joke!
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  19. #19
    As everyone is certainly tired of kew's bs, here's some more important news: BAGIANT, of LVA forums and Silverton etc. fame, has died, but not recently. Cause: alcoholism.

  20. #20
    The Bobsey twins chime in like clockwork, trying once again to discredit the one guy who has had these two bullshitters pegged from the very beginning.

    Stay tuned for more unintentional hilarity here at Dan Druff's Halloween House of Horrors.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My Local Casino(s)Trips! :D
    By Tasha in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2021, 04:29 PM
  2. 7 star trips airfare question
    By Cloud51620 in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2019, 05:26 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2016, 07:31 PM
  4. If you renewed 7 Stars, how many trips do you have?
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:40 AM
  5. Gasoline prices and Vegas trips
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •