Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
Robert "The Insult Dog" is barking once again, projecting his personal deficiencies and insecurities upon others, which is par for the course,

Wow...he says he went to a ball game, deeming it something worthwhile and to be proud of.

Pretty low standards.

Me, 2 nights ago we had friends and family over for Halloween: took the grandson trick or treating while my wife stayed home giving out full sized candy bars; hello worthwhile and proud.

I'm glad to see that other neighbors in my 'hood give out "the good stuff" on Halloween; when I was a kid everybody gave out full sized candy bars, hell they probably didn't have the small bars that are so common these days.

I deem spending time visiting with family and giving out full size candy bars on Halloween to be much more worthwhile and a thing to be more proud of than watching a team get beaten like a red-headed step-child by "a nothing team of nobody white guys and spics" but hey, what do I know?
I bought a new wardrobe yesterday and paid far more than world series tickets would cost. That is assuming Robert even went but I DGAF. I even had my assistant take time off from work to trudge around with me for a 2nd opinion.

Endless projection with this guy. Conflict? All Robert does with Kewl. If not that he is trying to demonstrate some "accomplishment". Here we have the World Series.

He talks about me posting? I post on one forum and he posts on many and has a 5 figure score on this board alone.

You know the BEST of it all, Mr V? He literally suggests that going to the world series MIGHT BE less exciting than me scrolling through my phone or whatever the fuck. What a point to make. I can't even ....

I bet he paused a day to respond because that is part of his insult schtick but then to explain it he made up another story about attending a ball game.

A very sad man.

And a fucking idiot.

And LOL he is so desperate he can't even fit in one funny line for his whole post. He doesn't understand he is irrelevant to everyone outside of Kewl.