Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the most efficient use of comp points?

bigfoot66, what you are bringing up, goal oriented strategies, is something that was discussed on vpfree many years ago. One of the folks there actually wrote some programs to determine strategies based on goals. There were such things as a min-risk strategy, for example. And, the point you just made was brought up in examples.

However, very few of us have a goal much different from "make as much money as possible" (or lose as little). So, you don't hear about much of anything but optimal play.

And, as far as Singer is concerned, you obviously have not heard much of what he has said in the past.

What just happened here? I thought the topic was `What is the most efficient use of comp points?'
    For me it would be for food. Since being a Diamond at Harrah's (Ok Caesar's) I get more room and
    show offers than I can use.

Originally Posted by fly2rei View Post
    For me it would be for food. Since being a Diamond at Harrah's (Ok Caesar's) I get more room and
    show offers than I can use.
    Did you ever make a comparison about using comps for food vs. using them to buy "gas cards" or buying merchandise from the gift catalogue??

Thread Information