Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Yo, Spike...

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Why don't you tell me again how you wish for me to get shot thru the skull and survive as a vegetable. Deal with it faggot.
    --->

I was glad when they said unto me we shall go into the house of the Lord.

I was glad when they said unto me we shall go into the house of the Lord.

https://anagram-solver.net/Why%20don....?partial=true

Heck, that was the only line I read of the "essays" that followed. Ha. How bad off to have to care about that stuff?

And, oh, the next one-liner came in while I was typing out the post above. Ha.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    You dealt with neighbor Guy bullying your lips with his mushroom tip pretty good lol. Look how you turned out literally
    --->

The Hormone Diaries: The Bloody Truth About Our Periods.

Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?

https://anagram-solver.net/You%20dea...y?partial=true

Shit, note those wonderful numerals. Just got up for a piss.

Platinum
    1,096 -----------> 1.096 = (1,006 + 9*10) ---> 1961
    Last edited by TomasHClines; 11-20-2023 at 02:37 AM.

Yeah, as I thought...Spike has been MIA since his suspension at WoV ended.

Better he shit in their hot tub than ours.

Good riddance, asshole...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Just curious, what was he suspended for at WOV?

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Personal insult, to wit: "And that's why you'll always be a loser. My primary goal is always 100% of the time to be a winner or don't play. So I found a way to win every session. But you're already a loser before you start because that's your attitude. Congratulations!"

Funny thing is, Spike aka Even Bob is getting suspended there at the land of the lotus eaters more frequently than he once did.

The guy seems to pride himself on his brinkmanship: coming close but not crossing the line.

As he cannot seem to conceive of a life without constantly telling the world about his hidebound, pitiful existence it must really hurt him to the core of his being when the Wiz muzzles him; why else would he then come here and endure the blizzard of shit he so aptly deserves to have thrown on him?
    What, Me Worry?

All I know is the man is way far too into cats dot that is all that needs to be said so please quit bringing him up and baiting him to come back.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Personal insult, to wit: "And that's why you'll always be a loser. My primary goal is always 100% of the time to be a winner or don't play. So I found a way to win every session. But you're already a loser before you start because that's your attitude. Congratulations!"

Funny thing is, Spike aka Even Bob is getting suspended there at the land of the lotus eaters more frequently than he once did.

The guy seems to pride himself on his brinkmanship: coming close but not crossing the line.

As he cannot seem to conceive of a life without constantly telling the world about his hidebound, pitiful existence it must really hurt him to the core of his being when the Wiz muzzles him; why else would he then come here and endure the blizzard of shit he so aptly deserves to have thrown on him?
    Since he was able to talk "freely" on this forum for a few days, I'm sure that boldness carried back to WOV.

As much as I mess with keol and correct his nonsense I far more appreciate his existence on this forum. His zainy takes are second to none and how entertaining they are. The unrelenting subterfugeIs is awesome. While I do not think this forum would be anything like it is once kill leaves I am in no way asking or urging him to leave the farm. This in no way means I have to be accepting of all his post contrary to what he seems to believe.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Positivevariance is baby bro

I don't think PV is related to FraudJ in any way. There's aore likely chance there is no baby bro.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I don't think PV is related to FraudJ in any way. There's aore likely chance there is no baby bro.
    I was mostly messing around and you came to kewls rescue. Kewl make note.

Of COURSE there is no baby bro. It's just another figment of kew's online imagination within his years-long concoction of a life meant only for gullible internet readers. The amount of time he wastes posting clearly negates any possibility that he's anything other than just another internet-infatuated millenial bust.

There was someone posting at GF briefly who might have appeared just slightly more articulate, just slightly more intelligent than UNKewlJ. UNKewlJ is near bottom of barrel with intelligence and education.

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    The thing about KJ - if you actually read what he writes - is that he constantly echoes the words/phrases and themes of the immediately previous replies by others. As I noted, a while back, he's extremely suggestible. Not someone in control of even his own life. People don't always end up in places like Vegas by their own conscious volition. My guess would be some nut-job living from one day to the next, now on the internet. Certainly of negligible intelligence, etc.
    Does he claim that his brother managed to not get kicked out of the family household, and did manage more than a high school dropout education?

Also,
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    UNKewl doesn't know the difference between muzzle and mussel.
    and PV does seem to know the difference.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-22-2023 at 01:02 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    All I know is the man is way far too into cats dot that is all that needs to be said so please quit bringing him up and baiting him to come back.
    Too late..

How are an apple and a lawyer alike? They both look good hanging from a tree.

I posted on WoV that I'd join Once Dear in ignoring you for awhile, and that will be my modus operandi here as well.
    What, Me Worry?

I posted on WoV that I'd join Once Dear in ignoring you for awhile, and that will be my modus operandi here as well.
    What’s the difference between a lawyer and a prostitute? A prostitute will stop screwing you after you’re dead

So minutes after being suspended at WoV Evenbob shows up here again, where he hasn't posted since last time he was suspended.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So minutes after being suspended at WoV Evenbob shows up here again, where he hasn't posted since last time he was suspended.
    You look at wov more than I do. I post at several other sites other than that. People around here talk about me so much they must miss me

So our resident dog fucker is back!

But I agree with old limp dick on one thing. Many lawyers are born liars, but V isn’t one of them. But we do have another one here that might fit the bill.

Thread Information