Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo, Spike...

You made the mistake of calling me out, then you ran away.

C'mon boyo, let's "play."

I challenged you to put your money where your fly-encrusted mouth is: bet me, bitch ... bet me.

You won't, it's just more unsupportable bullshit from the loveless loser who fancies cats over people.

But in the unlikely event you have a set of balls and a shred of pride: bet me.
    What, Me Worry?

The old man on old man violence is pretty awesome. I wonder how much $$$ has been proffered up on this board that never went anywhere. Millions minimum.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those hoary old curmudgeons: they'll whack you with their "hurry cane" if given half a chance.

I simply threw out a betting number; if the cat fucker in western Michigan has a bet amount he's comfortable with, let him post it,otherwise...well, we already KNEW he was full of shit.

His epitaph:

"Here I lie: as always"
    What, Me Worry?

V, this is dumb and something kew has done more than once. You know he's nothing but a lying fraud who has the respect of a grand total of nobody. Why stoop to his level of ineptitude?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    V, this is dumb and something kew has done more than once. You know he's nothing but a lying fraud who has the respect of a grand total of nobody. Why stoop to his level of ineptitude?
    Robert, I've disliked Spike for decades. When I take shots at the douchenozzle at WoV I get suspended. Now he comes marching in to VCT and calls me out. Sure, I could and maybe should ignore him, but what fun would that be?

I really do hope the nitwit takes the bait and the bet: he's a clueless dolt and I'd love to fleece the cat fucking recluse.
    What, Me Worry?

No one is going to bet with another person when they were born. Obviously he ran back to his cats when you proposed a bet. He realized he was wrong. Now you're just looking dumber than you do when defending FraudJ.

Whatever; I made my point.

But yeah, he's MIA, time to move on...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Now you're just looking dumber than you do when defending FraudJ.
    How about the One, to give poor old V one last chance to redeem himself? Ha.

No one is going to bet with another person when they were born.
    ---> The One (The New Power Generation song).

https://anagram-solver.net/No%20one%...n?partial=true

V, I'll gladly take the bet that you offered to Spike; but, for only $100, and, so, on the honor system. The loser to write a cheque to the winner. You won't even have to reveal the specific year in which you were born. How about it?

Namely, that

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    As stated above, I will wager $100K that I was not born in the 1940's.
    What remains to be specified, as far as I'm concerned: American, or Canadian, funds?

Last edited by 1HitWonder; 11-10-2023 at 08:13 AM.

I'm waiting for Ms V to double dare me and then I'll refuse so he can triple dare me. Won't that be exciting for him. Snicker.. He told me once years ago that he's always gotten off on baiting people, it's all entertainment for him. He'll deny he ever said that but he knows damn well he did. He's a lawyer hence he's a scumbag, ever known a lawyer in your life who was not a scumbag? I haven't. Why do you think it's the only profession that has endless jokes about it and everybody laughs at them. Because we know every damn one of those jokes is true.

Q: What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
    A: A good start!

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawyer in the road?
    A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of shit?
    A: The bucket.

There are literally thousands of these jokes and they're all funny because they're all true. This is the Mr V joke thread, if you've got one post it here.

Q. Where can you find a good lawyer?
    A. In the cemetary

LOLOLOL!!

Originally Posted by 1HitWonder View Post
    V, I'll gladly take the bet that you offered to Spike; but, for only $100, and, so, on the honor system. The loser to write a cheque to the winner. You won't even have to reveal the specific year in which you were born. How about it?

Namely, that

What remains to be specified, as far as I'm concerned: American, or Canadian, funds?
    No bet, Garnabby: I've come to sort of "like" you, so unlike Spike I'd feel a bit bad taking your money on such a sure thing.

The challenge was to him only, and of course he won't accept.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by 1HitWonder View Post

Namely, that

No bet, Garnabby: I've come to sort of "like" you, so unlike Spike I'd feel a bit bad taking your money on such a sure thing.

The challenge was to him only, and of course he won't accept.
    Q. What's the difference between a lawyer and a vampire?
    A. A vampire only sucks blood at night.

Lawyer jokes...this poltroon is going to try to flame / shame me with lawyer jokes...
    What, Me Worry?

Lawyer jokes...this poltroon is going to try to flame / shame me with lawyer jokes...
    Here is one that at least is appropriate for V.

There is a new Barbie doll out for Christmas, she’s called Divorce Barbie.
    She comes with a lawyer and all of Ken’s stuff.

I'd feel a bit bad taking your money on such a sure thing.
    And here I thought that I was giving you a chance.

If go by the Ethiopian calendar, which runs about seven years, and eight months, behind your calendar, then you'd be born in the 1940's (in that calendar, and mine for the purposes of the bet) if you were born after 10 Sept., 1947, and, before 11 Sept., 1957 (in your calendar). The old 911-trick. Ha.

The Ethiopian year starts on 11th of September or on the 12th September in a Gregorian leap year. It is seven to eight years behind the Gregorian year owing to alternate calculations in determining the date of the annunciation of the birth of Jesus.

https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net/
    Here's the real gobsmacker: The Ethiopian calendar is seven years and eight months behind the Western calendar.

https://people.howstuffworks.com/cul...n-calendar.htm
    An instance of something useful out of religion.

Spike going to Google to copy/paste his "jokes".

This board has gone to a new low.

New users can't even make up their own insults.

Pathetic.

Also - Sad.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Pathetic.

Also - Sad.
    Does the math make sense though?

Q. Why don’t you ever see lawyers at the beach?
    A. Cats keep covering them with sand.

I've owned several businesses and my wife owned one for 20 years so I have lots of experience with lawyers and I've never met one that wasn't a total pile of dog shit. They lie to you, they steal from you, you cannot trust a word that comes out of their mouth. They are the most selfish, self-centered, money grubbing egotistical pieces of human excrement, and they always think they're the smartest person in the room when they rarely are.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Pathetic.

Also - Sad.
    Does the math make sense though?

All you know about the math and the cult of math, probability math, is what you've been force fed. Reality would be too much for you to handle

Go back to scamming on Ebay. You're pathetic!

Thread Information