Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Yo, Spike...

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    So our resident dog fucker is back!

But I agree with old limp dick on one thing. Many lawyers are born liars, but V isn’t one of them. But we do have another one here that might fit the bill.
    I thought he was a cat fucker.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Dogs too? I don't read these wizard sites so I'm glad you guys can keep me in the loop.

Disgusting.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

But I agree with old limp dick on one thing. Many lawyers are born liars, but V isn’t one of them. But we do have another one here that might fit the bill.
    Yea, I fucked that one up. But I’m sure a dog or 2 was mistreated by the old bastard over the years.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Yea, I fucked that one up. But I’m sure a dog or 2 was mistreated by the old bastard over the years.
    So pathetic, you cannot even keep your lying crap straight. You make something up and then you forget what you made up. The first sign of senility is your memory going old man.

Evenbob, I'm still a little resentful of you. I asked you for help when I was still an active Poster on WOV and you cussed me out and refused to help me out. You then reported my innocent PM asking you for help in hopes I would get into trouble with the Admins. Not cool, not cool at all.

You even publicly admitted to trying to get me into trouble with the Admins . You were like,"Nathan asked me for help. I told her I think she's an Idiot , told her off more and told her to never ask me for help again. I then reported her PM to the Admins. I was hoping her PM asking me for help would get her into trouble.

I(Tasha/Nathan) remember a Poster saying something like,"Did Nathan ever ask you for help again after you cussed her out and refused to help her, basically called her an Idiot, and told her to never ask you for help again? I don't know about Nathan, but I personally wouldn't have ever asked you for help ever again if I were Nathan." You responded something like,"No, Nathan never asked me for help again." The Poster responded something like,"Then she's not a complete idiot and did the right thing by never asking you for help again."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Evenbob, I'm still a little resentful of you. I asked you for help when I was still an active Poster on WOV and you cussed me out and refused to help me out. You then reported my innocent PM asking you for help in hopes I would get into trouble with the Admins. Not cool, not cool at all.

You even publicly admitted to trying to get me into trouble with the Admins . I remember a Poster saying something like,"Did Nathan ever ask you for help again after you cussed her out and refused to help her? I don't know about Nathan, but I personally wouldn't have ever asked you for help ever again if I were Nathan." You responded something like,"No, Nathan never asked me for help again." The Poster responded something like,"Then she's not a complete idiot and did the right thing by never asking you for help again."
    He has been very clear that he hates lawyers and porch monkeys.

And I’m fairly confident you aren’t a lawyer.

From WoV: "Rule 4. Respect privacy. Do not post any personal information about someone else that is intended to be private or quote from private communication. This rule applies to protecting the privacy of everybody, but especially forum members."

The poltroon should have been suspended for discussing the PM you sent him; I'm surprised he wasn't.

Can you provide a link to the post you refer to, where he publicly admitted trying to get you in trouble with the Admins?

It may not be too late for the dodo bird to get another "time out" in the Land of the Lotus Eaters.
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-29-2023 at 01:04 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

On what a wide, loose mouth UNKewlJ has:
    Originally Posted by mcap
    You really don’t understand what the “private” part of private messages mean, do you? You be disclosing them shits on the regular.
    The UNKewl one should be nuked for that sort of thing. Oh, that's right. He has been nuked.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    From WoV: "Rule 4. Respect privacy. Do not post any personal information about someone else that is intended to be private or quote from private communication. This rule applies to protecting the privacy of everybody, but especially forum members."

The poltroon should have been suspended for discussing the PM you sent him; I'm surprised he wasn't.

Can you provide a link to the post you refer to, where he publicly admitted trying to get you in trouble with the Admins?

It may not be too late for the dodo bird to get another "time out" in the Land of the Lotus Eaters.
    Here is the Evenbob post in question.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gTGSBfCUF9qWuKwMA

Here is the response that pointed out I stopped sending Evenbob PMs after he insulted me, showing I wasn't a complete idiot.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gTGSBfCUF9qWuKwMA

Here are Even Bob and Darkoz basically having an argument over the PM thing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/93Bo7n2QYrCEcWEq5

Here are a couple of posts questioning why something said in a PM was revealed on the public part of WOV.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/grCJY7Yj7Bvrpr598
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-29-2023 at 04:48 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Tasha, hopefully a mod at WoV will see it.

So far as I know there is no "statute of limitiations" which would protect the curmudgeon from another bounce out of town.
    What, Me Worry?

So far as I know there is no "statute of limitiations" which would protect the curmudgeon from another bounce out of town.
    Speaking of something similar, Boz got me Suspended on DT for the cussing rant I did to Beachbumbabs on WOV. Wizard said something like,"Boz, you trying to stir up trouble isn't cool, but you do have a point about Nathan's cussing rant to Beachbumbabs. I will suspend Nathan for two weeks at DT. " I (Nathan/Tasha) was stunned that it was ME who got a two week Suspension at DT for the cussing rant to Beachbumbabs on WOV and NOT Boz for stirring up trouble after I had already been Banned from WOV. It REALLY should have been Boz who got a two week Suspension for pulling that stunt and not me. I can't believe Wizard Suspended me from DT and NOT Boz. Wizard REALLY should have at least just left it at,"Boz, you stirring up trouble about a banned Member isn't cool. This is your warning. Do something similar again, and you'll be serving a Suspension."

Speaking of something similar, Boz got me Suspended on DT for the cussing rant I did to Beachbumbabs on WOV. Wizard said something like,"Boz, you trying to stir up trouble isn't cool, but you do have a point about Nathan's cussing rant to Beachbumbabs. I will suspend Nathan for two weeks at DT. " I (Nathan/Tasha) was stunned that it was ME who got a two week Suspension at DT for the cussing rant to Beachbumbabs on WOV and NOT Boz for stirring up trouble after I had already been Banned from WOV. It REALLY should have been Boz who got a two week Suspension for pulling that stunt and not me. I can't believe Wizard Suspended me from DT and NOT Boz. Wizard REALLY should have at least just left it at,"Boz, you stirring up trouble about a banned Member isn't cool. This is your warning. Do something similar again, and you'll be serving a Suspension."
    Fuck you floor shitting ape. I made 5 posts all time at DT and I am still a member there but haven’t posted in years. Nothing like you describe above ever happened. But it is interesting you AGAIN denied creating socks in this thread that you later admitted to. Here are all my posts proving you again a liar.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/member/boz/posts/

I am not Kentry. Dan said he thought we might live near each other but didn't explicitly say that we posted from the same house. It was rumored by other people that our IPs were close but not an exact match. We both live in Miami so there's your answer to the IP thing.”

Here is the post where Boz got me Suspended from DT for the cussing rant to Beachbumbabs on WOV.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4xaGzUMvznWTBFnq9

I said in my previous post that Boz should have been suspended from DT for stirring up trouble after I had already been banned, but I REALLY should have said Suspended from WOV, not DT for pulling that stirring up trouble after I had already been banned.

Thread Information