Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo, Spike...

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Go back to scamming on Ebay. You're pathetic!
    Kind of tough to be insulted by somebody I don't know and have never heard of. LOL nice try though..

Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Spike going to Google to copy/paste his "jokes".

This board has gone to a new low.

New users can't even make up their own insults.

Pathetic.

Also - Sad.
    Does the math make sense though?

All you know about the math and the cult of math, probability math, is what you've been force fed. Reality would be too much for you to handle
    Spick, probability math put a man on the moon. Could YOUR math put a man on the moon? But, hey, your math is so much more fun. Dem roulette balls and the numbers on the wheel have memories. The number what was rolled in the past has a bearing on the number that's going to come up, right? Or is it telepathic?

I don't know if you are on to anything or not. You see, I used to play poker in Reno with a world famous clairvoyant. I listened to him a few times on the radio. Dude was good. Telling anonymous people all about themselves. But he was the worst Omaha 8 player I ever seen.

I told him with his clairvoyance he should be running over the game. He said it didn't work in poker. So, Spick, answer truthfully now. Are you sure your clairvoyance works in roulette?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Spick, probability math put a man on the moon. Could YOUR math put a man on the moon?
    I don't need to, why would I. The problem with the math in roulette is they got it by making random bets against random numbers. Once you're not choosing randomly anymore the math totally changes. Just like it did for blackjack when that book came out showing that the math changed when you stopped making random bets and started making the correct non random bets. All of a sudden the player had the edge. Just like I have the edge roulette.

Spick, probability math put a man on the moon. Could YOUR math put a man on the moon?
    I don't need to, why would I. The problem with the math in roulette is they got it by making random bets against random numbers. Once you're not choosing randomly anymore the math totally changes. Just like it did for blackjack when that book came out showing that the math changed when you stopped making random bets and started making the correct non random bets. All of a sudden the player had the edge. Just like I have the edge roulette.
    Oh boy, here we go...this is the same crap this moron has spewed for ages, first at Gamblers Glen, more recently at WoV: in all instances savvy gamblers have hooted and jeered him, figuratively tossing rotten fruit at him for his trouble, and he and his bullshit deserve no less here.

He has nothing, just as I have nothing to pass on, but unlike EB I don't profess to have anything.
    What, Me Worry?

Oh boy, here we go...this is the same crap this moron has spewed for ages, first at Gamblers Glen, more recently at WoV: in all instances savvy gamblers have hooted and jeered him, figuratively tossing rotten fruit at him for his trouble, and he and his bullshit deserve no less here.

He has nothing, just as I have nothing to pass on, but unlike EB / Spike / Loquacious Loser I don't profess to have anything.
    What, Me Worry?

Oh no.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The bets in blackjack don't give the edge you fucking moron, the makeup of the remaining deck does. Again, you're a joke and fucking pathetic!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The bets in blackjack don't give the edge !
    Knowing what and when to bet in card counting certainly does give you the edge. What did you think it was Ouija board? Crystal ball?

LOL

Ask this guy to explain his method of play...

Actually, don't: he playied this game for a long time at WoV, making stupid claims and never backing them up, just bullshitting more and more.

He got his ass handed to him there so now he came here seeking greener pastures.

On second thought let him spin his web of nonsense...with KJ now mostly MIA the board is in need of a new whipping boy.
    What, Me Worry?

Method is a system wrapped in garbage. These ploppies will create any name for something to justify their ploppieness.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    he came here seeking greener pastures.
    Although I disagree with him about your age, I welcome the opportunity to support Spike during his visit.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I welcome the opportunity to support Spike during his visit.
    In a sense, we're all Spike's hose.

Although I disagree with him about your age, I welcome the opportunity to support Spike during his visit.
    But of course you do.

Still tithing to Hamas, are you?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Still tithing to Hamas, are you?
    Analogically speaking, I view Spike as the benign settler and his attackers/detractors as the eVil terrorists.

Back when I joined WoV, when WoV was still a gambling forum and not whatever it is now, back in the days that Shackleford cared about the math and not allowing people to make a mockery of the forum and the math, Evenbob (spike) pmed me and we had a discussion about card counting. He had a complete understanding of card counting and the math. He claimed that he had had some success at card counting part-time or recreationally. I have no idea wherther that was true, but he understood the math and wasn't making ridiculous math defying claims like he is now.

I think Spike completely understands the math concerning card counting, roulette, and everything gambling related. he is just playing or playing with you people and those at WoV with his comments now. That's all. He apparently is the male version of those "cat ladies", with not much going on and this is what he does for enteratainment, trolls and riles up those on gambling forums.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I think Spike completely understands the math concerning card counting, roulette, and everything gambling related.
    He hides it well.

this is what he does for enteratainment, trolls and riles up those on gambling forums.
    And why does that bother anyone?

Don't those that get riled up do so willingly?

Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    I think Spike completely understands the math concerning card counting, roulette, and everything gambling related.
    He hides it well.
    Yeah, because THAT is what will get a rise out of people....and that is what he is after.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Abbot & Spick, er, Costello

Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-11-2023 at 01:29 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

For some reason, the eVil quotes seem to work out quite well. Here's another case of removing whatever looks like a 5, such as the S's, and, V's, which equal 5 in a different way.

Analogically 5peaking, I 5iew 5pike a5 the benign 5ettler and hi5 attacker5/detractor5 a5 the e5il terrori5t5.
    ---> Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center.

https://anagram-solver.net/Analogica....?partial=true

Agency overview:

Formed ................. 10 February, 2015; 8 years ago
    Jurisdiction ............ United States
    Headquarters ........ To be determined
    Agency executive ... Laura Galante, Director of the Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center
    Parent agency ....... Office of the Director of National Intelligence

Now notice that ten S's, and, two V's, were removed, as in day-10, month-2. And, under the Ethiopian calendar, that the agency's first anniversary is only a few days off. Go figure that one out. Ha.

Thanks, Coach, for today's puzzle.

Name:  Cyber_Threat_Intelligence_Integration_Center_Seal.png
Views: 93
Size:  74.5 KB

Thread Information