Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Yo, Spike...

Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'm 74 and I'm proud of it I tell people I'm 74 all the time.
    This is believable.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Coach, if you ever said a kind word about me I'd fall off my chair.
    Sorry about that, but here you go...you're not as old as I thought.

And with all this you STILL have not said what's your age is.
    He more-or-less did...almost 6 years ago.

I worked at the Moorestown Mall before putting NJ in my rear view in 1976.
    So now I'm gonna go with a young 65, born late 1958.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Sorry about that, but here you go...you're not as old as I thought.

He more-or-less did...almost 6 years ago.
    More or less doesn't cut it, either you tell people or you don't. If you don't then there's something wrong with you, if you're ashamed of your age there's something wrong with your basic nature. It means you are not willing to accept life is a unfolds, you're stuck in the past and terrified of the future. You're afraid somebody's going to judge you because of your age. I never judge anybody because of their age because I've met way too many older people that I have nothing but respect for. One of my best friends just died in 2021 and he was 87. Absolutely fascinating guy right up until the day died. He was doing more at 87, tutoring students for money, playing the piano for 2 or 3 hours every day, he was doing more than most people I know who are their 40s.

I can't imagine V retiring before age 65.

Social Security benefits can be claimed as early as 62, but with your benefits reduced by 25%-30%. Depending on the year you were born, postponing taking Social Security until age 66 or 67 will allow you to receive full benefits. Men retire at an average age of 64.6 years, while women remain at work until age 62.3 .

Do you consider yourself a kind person?

I haven't seen it on these forums, you come across as more of a third-man-in type.

Unsportsmanlike Conduct...piling on.

I don't find that behavior very kind, or very entertaining.
    It got so bad on a couple other forums that are moderated that I've had his posts blocked for a couple of years and he knows it. He never has anything nice or good to say about anybody he's all about tearing people down because it builds himself up he thinks. He's really a low-life scumbag person and I'm not saying that just for hyperbole. He really truly is and he knows it. He's your basic stereotypical scumbag lawyer.

Originally Posted by 1HitWonder View Post
    I can't imagine V retiring before age 65
    I'm sure you don't need to collect SS as soon as you retire.

I'm not sure that you need to retire to collect SS.

More or less doesn't cut it, either you tell people or you don't.
    Would you believe him if he told you?

More or less doesn't cut it, either you tell people or you don't.
    Would you believe him if he told you?
    That's not the point, being believed or not. The point is just doing it. If nobody believes I'm 74 that's fine, I don't look 74 people tell me I look like I'm in my 60s. But if you're not telling people your age you're ashamed of it you have to ask yourself why. Like everybody my age I can't count on both hands the number of men I know who died in their 40s and 50s. You think they would want to be here at 74? I can't believe the amount of age discrimination there is, don't these people want to live to be 74? They don't think about it, in the back of their minds they're thinking that'll never be me. Well if it's never going to be you the only alternative to that is death. You fucking moron.

My age is irrelevant to my posting and participating on this or any forum.

Prove me wrong.

As for me being a bully and an asshole, yes, I often behave that way, but typically I only target those whom I believe deserve to be knocked down a few pegs.

Most posters get a bye.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by 1HitWonder View Post
    Uh, much better. I can work with this one, not being its own anagram answer.
    I took the "Don't Worry" answer directly from the list in the link you provided.

I thought that was obvious, assuming it was the point of providing the link.
    Yes, Coach, thanks for that, too. Next, I wondered what the question was to give the "Don't Worry" answer. Well, remove exactly four M's, and four S's, as in 4MS 4 S&M, I guess, to do with all of the talk about a few of the relevant forums that MrV was on.

Interestingly, the answer that you selected, "Don't Worry" starts at spot ... #37, at https://anagram-solver.net/Worse%20t...0?partial=true

Part of V's signature line is about not worrying.

And, if remove the four M's, and four S's, there are 36 versions, of the "Don't Worry" answer, separated by two other answers, the first of which is about "... sexual attitude, behaviour and orientation," and, the second, about a fraud case, perhaps to do with gambling forums in general, and, FraudJ, in specific. 36 = (-1 + 37) ---> 137. Never saw an answer repeat nearly so many times.

WorXe than gaXblerX Glen... Not possible. I put up with abuXe there that you can't even iXagine and here I Xtill aX beating roulette every daXn day.
    ---> Don't Worry About a Thing, Because Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright. [Times 36, plus 2 different answers in between]

https://anagram-solver.net/WorXe%20t....?partial=true

Sort of fits, too, that

I'm 74 and I'm proud of it I tell people I'm 74 all the time.
    ---> Temple of Aphrodite Euploia.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%27m%207....?partial=true

Note as well that 74 = (7 + 30 + 37) ---> 73_37, and, 74 ---> 47 = (10 + 37) ---> 137.

P.S. Gosh, 12 posts X the time of 3:45 X the post spot #90 = = 37,260 = (37,000 - 110 + 300 + 70) ---> 371_137
    Last edited by 1HitWonder; 11-12-2023 at 05:02 PM.

I can't believe the amount of age discrimination there is, don't these people want to live to be 74?.
    I'll admit that I'm not aware of age discrimination manifesting itself, other than youth-based discrimination.

For instance, I consider minimum-age requirements, that apply to adults 18 years and older, to be discriminatory.

My impression is that seniors get age-based benefits, but what kind of discriminatory acts are taking place?

It's relevant to determine if you are hypocritically age-bullying others.

[QUOTE=MisterV;166822]My age is irrelevant to my posting and participating on this or any forum.
    /QUOTE]

LOL, that's what all ageist's say. They are ashamed of their age and so they will scream at you that their age is not relevant and it's none of your business and why do you care and blah blah blah. Now it's understandable when a woman does it because a woman's looks are the absolute most important thing to her and when she gives away her age she gives away that the most important asset of being young. Men don't have that problem, when a man ages he's supposed to get mature looking, and wiser. Age has always been an asset for men, until recently. And after more blah blah blah from V we STILL don't know his age. All I know for sure is that he's older than I am, you can take that to the bank. I just don't know how much older.

My impression is that seniors get age-based benefits, but what kind of discriminatory acts are taking place?
    For one thing the constant implication by so many people that anybody who's over 65 is senile. You hear that all the time. Senile Boomer, what do you expect. Can't figure out the app on your phone, you are obviously senile. This kind of talk is everywhere, and it didn't used to be that way. It used to be the exact opposite in fact.

And that's where all this started because he constantly bullies people because of their age and cause them senile. Like he himself is 37 and he's older than I am which makes him the typical hypocrite. Believe me he hates it that I'm here talking like this, he absolutely hates it. He'll never admit it, but he's one of those people that loves to dish it out as they used to say, but he cannot take it. He'll go right for the grossest name calling imaginable because he's pissed off. He loves to psychoanalyze people in the worst way but detests it when it's done to him. This all started for me with him way back in 2006 when I started saying that I beat roulette and he acted like I butt fucked his favorite aunt and he was out to get me. The stuff he said to me was really incredible, and it was never ending. It had nothing to do with me beating roulette it was just him being a hateful bully doing something he'd done all his life. All being a lawyer did was let him do it legally.

Do you consider yourself a kind person?

I haven't seen it on these forums, you come across as more of a third-man-in type.

Unsportsmanlike Conduct...piling on.

I don't find that behavior very kind, or very entertaining.
    It got so bad on a couple other forums that are moderated that I've had his posts blocked for a couple of years and he knows it. He never has anything nice or good to say about anybody he's all about tearing people down because it builds himself up he thinks. He's really a low-life scumbag person and I'm not saying that just for hyperbole. He really truly is and he knows it. He's your basic stereotypical scumbag lawyer.
    This is so funny. Mister V is known as Kewl's defender and suspected admirer of the homosexual persuasion.

I guess he does give Singer shit but you have it all wrong.

Your sense of trollness is all thrown off because you were on baby-food forums bro. MisterV doesn't even appear on radar over here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Let's take a look at that...

It was Spike who claimed when he recently got active here that I age-bullied him; I question whether that claim is correct.

Typically I do NOT age-bully posters; fact is I once politely admonished KJ for doing so.

In this thread I have age-bullied him, but only because he opened the door.

I may have mentioned his age before but not to the level arising to age-bullying.

Why forus on his age when he gives me so much other material to work with?
    What, Me Worry?

And after more blah blah blah from V we STILL don't know his age. All I know for sure is that he's older than I am, you can take that to the bank. I just don't know how much older.
    Bet me, oh please, bet me ... LOL
    What, Me Worry?

More or less doesn't cut it, either you tell people or you don't. If you don't then there's something wrong with you, if you're ashamed of your age there's something wrong with your basic nature.
    Name:  60 plus.png
Views: 81
Size:  4.5 KB

For one thing the constant implication by so many people that anybody who's over 65 is senile. You hear that all the time
    I haven't heard that, but it's not like I've been looking out for it, so maybe I haven't noticed.

But what's the manifestation of that attitude? Are seniors being denied their rights or something?

Statistically, isn't the 65+ demographic fairly represented in society's leadership?

If anything, I suspect that they are over represented.

Thread Information