Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Druff allows gay bashing here

Originally Posted by SLaPiNFuNK View Post
    Part of the reason my father wanted to release himself from "ownership" of this forum was people posting what he believed was copyrighted materials and some very abusive posts and language he did not agree with. He didn't want the liability or the connection to it.
    I know this is hard to believe coming from California the incubator of All things Gay, but the overwhelming world population doesn’t think having sex with the same gender is a good thing. So if 85 percent of the world’s population call it for what it is, unnatural, and a social contagion who’s right ? Again I will point out that gay people need the children of straight couples, because they cannot procreate. Deviant sexual behavior now being perpetrated on kids. Russia just banned gay couples from adopting children. Many countries this illegal. Yet here we are hell bent on destroying the nuclear family in the name of Marxism. Make no mistake it’s right out of the Marxist playbook.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Part of the reason my father wanted to release himself from "ownership" of this forum was people posting what he believed was copyrighted materials and some very abusive posts and language he did not agree with. He didn't want the liability or the connection to it.
    I know this is hard to believe coming from California the incubator of All things Gay, but the overwhelming world population doesn’t think having sex with the same gender is a good thing. So if 85 percent of the world’s population call it for what it is, unnatural, and a social contagion who’s right ? Again I will point out that gay people need the children of straight couples, because they cannot procreate. Deviant sexual behavior now being perpetrated on kids. Russia just banned gay couples from adopting children. Many countries this illegal. Yet here we are hell bent on destroying the nuclear family in the name of Marxism. Make no mistake it’s right out of the Marxist playbook.
    He was a public figure. A public figure no matter who they are does not do well if they are the "host" of something like this. He had a reputation to uphold.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes, that's his heir.

He's participated here before.

Psssst ... Hey junior...what did your old man REALLY say about eighteen rolls in a row?
    He says it was true. He has seen a lot of shit in his days gambling. I've seen some of it with him.

I've seen him get dealt 4AWK, get paid out, and on the next press get deal 4AWK again.

It is pretty wild some of the things he saw and we saw at the craps table. People making insane bets, hitting and not. He was a great shooter, I wanted to put that on his headstone "Good Shooter" or something like that...

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes, that's his heir.

He's participated here before.

Psssst ... Hey junior...what did your old man REALLY say about eighteen rolls in a row?
    He says it was true. He has seen a lot of shit in his days gambling. I've seen some of it with him.

I've seen him get dealt 4AWK, get paid out, and on the next press get deal 4AWK again.

It is pretty wild some of the things he saw and we saw at the craps table. People making insane bets, hitting and not. He was a great shooter, I wanted to put that on his headstone "Good Shooter" or something like that...
    How long until you blow thru whatever he left and you wind up busto?...
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

That is just MaxPen being his ignorant and nasty self again. What did SLaPiNFuNK do or say to deserve that? What, he is Alan's son and you didn't like Alan?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

That is just MaxPen being his ignorant and nasty self again. What did SLaPiNFuNK do or say to deserve that? What, he is Alan's son and you didn't like Alan?
    It's a legitimate question....RIP

I didn't call anyone Mendelbread or something nasty like that. Retreat back to your tunnel you have no standing.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I didn't call anyone Mendelbread or something nasty like that. Retreat back to your tunnel you have no standing.

I haven't gotten around to filling out the Life Insurance Beneficiary Certificate. I'm still in disbelief and I hate he died.

I mean absolutely no disrespect in any way towards Alan and his son. But that was pretty funny. I have to give KJ credit for coming up with that.

Originally Posted by mdawg
    The only reason the UNKewl keeps prattling on is he is mentally ill. Whenever he's in another of his manic moods he comes back, posts more nonsense, never backs it up.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by mdawg
    The only reason the UNKewl keeps prattling on is he is mentally ill. Whenever he's in another of his manic moods he comes back, posts more nonsense, never backs it up.
    Only a narcissistic, idiotic blowhard with too much time on his hands quotes himself and himself only when posting.
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-28-2023 at 01:04 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

I can pull those quotes from memory instantly the way the Godfather carried politicians in his pocket like nickels and dimes. As quick as boiled asparagus.

Versus the way that
    Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    KJ keeps trying to manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over. Can you imagine how much time and angst that takes?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I can pull those quotes from memory instantly the way the Godfather carried politicians in his pocket like nickels and dimes. As quick as boiled asparagus.

Versus the way that
    Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    KJ keeps trying to manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over. Can you imagine how much time and angst that takes?
    Yeah, and with the pleasant secondary effect of flattering everyone one else, one by one, over and over, by re-quoting them. Pretty savvy. Ha.

---> Attorney-General of Canada v. Attorney-General of Ontario (Labour Conventions).

https://anagram-solver.net/Yeah,%20a...0?partial=true

I can pull those quotes from memory instantly...
    Oh yes, you previously said you had a photographic memory, or words to that effect.

Let's test it...please describe in detail the hypothetical fact patterns given by the bar examiners when you wrote your essay answers when you took the California bar exam; bonus points if you can summarize your response.

For a guy with a photographic memory this should be a piece of cake.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

I mean absolutely no disrespect in any way towards Alan and his son. But that was pretty funny. I have to give KJ credit for coming up with that.
    I've also always thought that was funny. But when kew manufactured that one up from his biologically warped mind, it was done with bigoted malice. Alan both irritated the gay boy and triggered him. No one yet knew what that recipe would yield.

Thread Information