Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 282

Thread: KJ - can you see the F1 track from your luxury high rise condo?

  1. #161
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    It was always clear that you are a low life no good motherfucker. No doubt your a fucking ass snitch bitch.
    You got it Lloyd
    Go fuck yourself, snitch bitch. I will never live under your punk ass thumb. Watch your back Mr. Detroit City. You never know what might sneak up on you.
    You have to watch out for those old timer lady boys on scooters. Especially the angry ones dripping wet from their 10 hour shift working the restroom stalls....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  2. #162
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So I have NEVER created a sock puppet, and believe me, there are times no one supports me and I could use a little support.
    It is only human nature to want to be believed, to be supported.

    KJ, I am one of the few here that haven't openly turned against you, and I doubt that I ever will: I believe your lies have been for a good reason, and I don't believe a lot of what others claim to be lies are in fact lies.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but for now I'm kinda in your corner...at least more than I am in Robert's or the dawg's corner.

    Personally I'd suggest you spend less time responding to flames; you should post more gambling-related content, which is what led me to find you credible in the first place;these flame wars are a time-sucking rabbit hole.
    What, Me Worry?

  3. #163
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

    Details?
    LadyBoyCrimm got his head pumped so hard yesterday at the Pilot rest stop his brain is bruised. Try again next time.
    Lame fucking response. You're fucking beat, lightweight. I could stick a fork in you.
    You should shut your cum trap. You have shit dribbling down your chin. Gross ....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  4. #164
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

    You got it Lloyd
    Go fuck yourself, snitch bitch. I will never live under your punk ass thumb. Watch your back Mr. Detroit City. You never know what might sneak up on you.
    It's coming, pip squeak
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  5. #165
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Another tell is Pussytive Vaginance's insistence that he's never read GF, even though he brought it up.

    That's an attempted deflection, since we know that the doofus brofus was posting as tewlj on GF.

    Either that or Pussytive Vaginance is a tewlj sockpuppet.

    After all, tewlj is a proven and admitted user of sockpuppets.
    PV is an obvious wide loose mouthpiece for UNKewlJ because

    (1) He never has anything negative to say about FraudJ. Even MrV occasionally gives UNKewlJ a sly bit of fist in the way of an insult here and there.

    (2) Just like UNKewlJ, PV has an exaggerated sense of whether or not MDawg even bothers to read let alone take note of anything he has to say about MDawg.
    Do you idiots even know what a sock puppet really is? A sock puppet is a second account at a forum, pretending to be someone else, and that second made up person lends credibility to the original member, where no other real members will.

    The classic example would be Rob's singer's sock puppet Jerry Logan, or his sock puppet here Girl Friday that Dan Druff busted.
    This is yet another example of you concocting a scenario that fits your sick agenda so you can pretend that what you say is real. Do you have proof that J Logan was me? And as per your usual misguidance, you neglected to mention that Shack posted that he looked into every possibility of Logan being me, and he determined I had nothing to do with it. Like MSNBC, if it hurts, don't mention it!

    You also need to fact check your next lie that Dan found out the girlfriday account was mine. He ignored your whining then just like he does now, and its likely because you're a known jew-hater. The only reason you keep lying about that one is because that poster probably hit a nerve that you didn't expect to be hit.

    You have a history of being a liar here and everywhere else kew. Every day clarifies why.

  6. #166
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So I have NEVER created a sock puppet, and believe me, there are times no one supports me and I could use a little support.
    It is only human nature to want to be believed, to be supported.

    KJ, I am one of the few here that haven't openly turned against you, and I doubt that I ever will: I believe your lies have been for a good reason, and I don't believe a lot of what others claim to be lies are in fact lies.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but for now I'm kinda in your corner...at least more than I am in Robert's or the dawg's corner.

    Personally I'd suggest you spend less time responding to flames; you should post more gambling-related content, which is what led me to find you credible in the first place;these flame wars are a time-sucking rabbit hole.

    Thank you MrV. The problem is this forum in not really about sharing gambling related content that might be useful to anyone. It is about trolling and tearing others down. So any of us that stay here and participate, that is what we are knowingly doing. You may occasionly pick up a little bit if useful gambling content along the way, but it is minimal and almost by accident.

    And this isn't specific to this forum. All public gambling forums are now just about the infighting. Contrast that to just 10-15 years ago when I was able to learn a ton from other players on forums. It is sad. I don't know why it is this way, but it is. And there is no going back.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  7. #167
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

    PV is an obvious wide loose mouthpiece for UNKewlJ because

    (1) He never has anything negative to say about FraudJ. Even MrV occasionally gives UNKewlJ a sly bit of fist in the way of an insult here and there.

    (2) Just like UNKewlJ, PV has an exaggerated sense of whether or not MDawg even bothers to read let alone take note of anything he has to say about MDawg.
    Do you idiots even know what a sock puppet really is? A sock puppet is a second account at a forum, pretending to be someone else, and that second made up person lends credibility to the original member, where no other real members will.

    The classic example would be Rob's singer's sock puppet Jerry Logan, or his sock puppet here Girl Friday that Dan Druff busted.
    This is yet another example of you concocting a scenario that fits your sick agenda so you can pretend that what you say is real. Do you have proof that J Logan was me? And as per your usual misguidance, you neglected to mention that Shack posted that he looked into every possibility of Logan being me, and he determined I had nothing to do with it. Like MSNBC, if it hurts, don't mention it!

    You also need to fact check your next lie that Dan found out the girlfriday account was mine. He ignored your whining then just like he does now, and its likely because you're a known jew-hater. The only reason you keep lying about that one is because that pback.judtprobably hit a nerve that you didn't expect to be hit.

    You have a history of being a liar here and everywhere else kew. Every day clarifies why.
    Just stop goofball.

    I am not even going to bother looking up where Dan busted Girlfriday. Anyone that cares can just ask Dan.

    Add on: if I remember correctly, the GirlFriday posts came from the Wi-Fi at a Phoenix hospital and you had a family member in the hospital at the time. You are King Rob.... King of the fools.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  8. #168
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So I have NEVER created a sock puppet, and believe me, there are times no one supports me and I could use a little support.
    It is only human nature to want to be believed, to be supported.

    KJ, I am one of the few here that haven't openly turned against you, and I doubt that I ever will: I believe your lies have been for a good reason, and I don't believe a lot of what others claim to be lies are in fact lies.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but for now I'm kinda in your corner...at least more than I am in Robert's or the dawg's corner.

    Personally I'd suggest you spend less time responding to flames; you should post more gambling-related content, which is what led me to find you credible in the first place;these flame wars are a time-sucking rabbit hole.
    V, he doesn't care one bit about your kissing up to him. Yes you at times foolishly give the proven liar before your very eyes, the benefit ot the doubt. But all he really cares to use you for is to accept and repeat his lies about myself and mdawg.

    Your characterizations about him are so very lacking in substance. His backrooming lies beget other lies. You believing his whopper about the MGM execs who personally dropped off WRITTEN records of mdawg's gaming actvity? You believe that wimp is a surfer? You believe max lied when he said he saw him and his faggot partner? You believe kew got his arm broken in a casino and then he claims to have immediately gone on a cross country trip with his fake baby bro....only to renig about posting proof that he was really there? You believe he lives in luxury? On and on.

    Please get real and wise up.

  9. #169
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

    LadyBoyCrimm got his head pumped so hard yesterday at the Pilot rest stop his brain is bruised. Try again next time.
    Lame fucking response. You're fucking beat, lightweight. I could stick a fork in you.
    You should shut your cum trap. You have shit dribbling down your chin. Gross ....RIP
    You're getting weaker and weaker with every post. Fucking joke. Get back to sucking cock in the Circa mensroom.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  10. #170
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So I have NEVER created a sock puppet, and believe me, there are times no one supports me and I could use a little support.
    It is only human nature to want to be believed, to be supported.

    KJ, I am one of the few here that haven't openly turned against you, and I doubt that I ever will: I believe your lies have been for a good reason, and I don't believe a lot of what others claim to be lies are in fact lies.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but for now I'm kinda in your corner...at least more than I am in Robert's or the dawg's corner.

    Personally I'd suggest you spend less time responding to flames; you should post more gambling-related content, which is what led me to find you credible in the first place;these flame wars are a time-sucking rabbit hole.

    Thank you MrV. The problem is this forum in not really about sharing gambling related content that might be useful to anyone. It is about trolling and tearing others down. So any of us that stay here and participate, that is what we are knowingly doing. You may occasionly pick up a little bit if useful gambling content along the way, but it is minimal and almost by accident.

    And this isn't specific to this forum. All public gambling forums are now just about the infighting. Contrast that to just 10-15 years ago when I was able to learn a ton from other players on forums. It is sad. I don't know why it is this way, but it is. And there is no going back.
    It's at the point where it's not worth participating anymore.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  11. #171
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

    You got it Lloyd
    Go fuck yourself, snitch bitch. I will never live under your punk ass thumb. Watch your back Mr. Detroit City. You never know what might sneak up on you.
    You have to watch out for those old timer lady boys on scooters. Especially the angry ones dripping wet from their 10 hour shift working the restroom stalls....RIP
    Cum one Cum all to Maxie's Circa Millions Cocksucking Contest. Watch the cum dribble down his chin as he tries to break his record of sucking 10 random cocks in one night.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  12. #172
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    Your characterizations about him are so very lacking in substance. His backrooming lies beget other lies. You believing his whopper about the MGM execs who personally dropped off WRITTEN records of mdawg's gaming actvity? You believe that wimp is a surfer? You believe max lied when he said he saw him and his faggot partner? You believe kew got his arm broken in a casino and then he claims to have immediately gone on a cross country trip with his fake baby bro....only to renig about posting proof that he was really there? You believe he lives in luxury? On and on.

    Please get real and wise up.
    You gotta love how Rob phrases things to suit himself and aid in his manipulation of what he wants people to believe. Mdawg is good at this too, but I believe Mdawg stole it and much of his whole troll from Rob. That I will give to Rob.

    The MGM execs was a friend of mine that works the pit at an MGM strip property. I have been friends with this person since 2011 and it is actually a great story of how we became friends. I have told it elsewhere (the perfect shoe), not going to repeat it here. And it has been very beneficial to have a friend that works in the industry. He started sharing information in my database files with me, without me having even asked. This is very, very valuable for a card counter to know what is in the database.

    So it so happens at one point in time when Mdawgs claims were particularly annoying me, I said something like 'see what you can find out about a player that plays Cosmopolitan and claims to have been comped for the last 7 months, while winning over half a million". At the time the sale of Cosmo to MGM was underway but had not gone through. So he git the info by simply asking a colleague, who printed out a win/loss total. I guess the player wasn't hard to find. And it so happens a few days later when he was coming to a party at my condo, he brought that printout. But to hear Rob, Mdawg and Moses before he passed, tell the story, execs from MGM brought stacks of files to me. It was a printout that spilled barely onto the second page. And of course it was obtained not as part of any official duties. Later on, I actually felt bad that I had even asked. felt bad that I involved him in some internet shit. But it did serve its purpose, as Mdawg immediately rescinded his 7 months of winning to "about even".

    What else. Oh teens that live near Daytona Beach surfing. Good god, how unusual!!!!! All my friends surfed. That is what we did in that area. Of the 3 of us in my current household, all who grew up in the same area, 2 were avid surfers. I guess it is understandable a guy from Boston, doesn't understand that.

    Maxpen and Axelwolf did not see me and my partner. I thought they might have at the time, but it is clear they did not. Descriptions of me by both are 100% incorrect and descriptions of my partner the only things correct is that he was heavy. Balding and hair color wrong. They did not see us. That is all there is to it. I guess each of them saw a couple 20 years apart in age and guessed (incorrectly) that it was me. Just weird.

    Not going to rehash the other stuff. No reason too. I travel back to Pa usually twice a year, although I guess it has only been once a year since covid. Just so happens the trip this year occurred in the spring, just after my backroom incident. And the trip was planned and booked long before the incident. Rob seems to think people can't travel with a cast on their arm I guess. Like most things he is wrong. Life doesn't stop because of a broken arm.

    But anyway. Hey rob what do you think of Dan Druffs jackpot picture with no exercise equipment in storage in the reflection. THAT is mighty odd isn't it?
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  13. #173
    So let's get this straight KJ.

    They both reported sighting you at different casinos, and you thought at the time they had sighted you, but now you realize they hadn't?

    Were these reports years after the fact? Because if someone says they think they saw me at some random casino within a reasonably specific time frame, I would know whether it were possible, and if it weren't me it probably wouldn't be possible that it was me. (I.e. dates times and details wouldn't line up.)

  14. #174
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So I have NEVER created a sock puppet, and believe me, there are times no one supports me and I could use a little support.
    It is only human nature to want to be believed, to be supported.

    KJ, I am one of the few here that haven't openly turned against you, and I doubt that I ever will: I believe your lies have been for a good reason, and I don't believe a lot of what others claim to be lies are in fact lies.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but for now I'm kinda in your corner...at least more than I am in Robert's or the dawg's corner.

    Personally I'd suggest you spend less time responding to flames; you should post more gambling-related content, which is what led me to find you credible in the first place;these flame wars are a time-sucking rabbit hole.

    Thank you MrV. The problem is this forum in not really about sharing gambling related content that might be useful to anyone. It is about trolling and tearing others down. So any of us that stay here and participate, that is what we are knowingly doing. You may occasionly pick up a little bit if useful gambling content along the way, but it is minimal and almost by accident.

    And this isn't specific to this forum. All public gambling forums are now just about the infighting. Contrast that to just 10-15 years ago when I was able to learn a ton from other players on forums. It is sad. I don't know why it is this way, but it is. And there is no going back.
    Back then the AP community was more niche. Not many rats or scammers around. There certainly wasnít as many darksiders lurking. Even on 2+2 the information was free flowing for all sorts of things from poker to crypto to real estate plays

    Then Taylor Caby and his two Bi fuck buddies Cole, and Hasting decided to Monetize poker coaching with card runners. That marked a switch to paid content, less info sharing, and for semi queer guys like Aaron Jones and Leggo to copy CR.

    So itís clear the rise of homosexuality in gambling coincided with the reluctance of the Alpha Straight Male APs willing to share information. Why would we want to enrich you fags who will never contribute to society in a meaningful way.

  15. #175
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    V, he doesn't care one bit about your kissing up to him.
    I certainly don't believe that my giving him some qualified support constitutes "kissing up to him;" I simply call it as I see it, as I've always done.
    What, Me Worry?

  16. #176
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    So let's get this straight KJ.

    They both reported sighting you at different casinos, and you thought at the time they had sighted you, but now you realize they hadn't?

    Were these reports years after the fact? Because if someone says they think they saw me at some random casino within a reasonably specific time frame, I would know whether it were possible, and if it weren't me it probably wouldn't be possible that it was me. (I.e. dates times and details wouldn't line up.)
    I had shared that two smaller local casinos that my partner and I liked to visit were eastside Cannery and Club Fortune in Henderson. Maxpen apparently played both of these casinos. My blackjack play at both these places was very limited because my play, even with bet spread cut down was just above their tolerance or comfort level. At Club Fortune I played blackjack for a total of a number of weeks, once a week on Mondays when they had a suited blackjack promotion. At East Cannery, I played blackjack for a couple times a month, usually on a friday, when it was busier, off and on for a year or so. So my blackjack play at both was very Limited. BUT Maxpen and I both witnessed East Cannery cheating a blind patron (a very regular player), so I thought he and I may have even played the same table, but no now I don't think so, because everything MaxPen describes about me is incorrect and the only thing he got right about my partner is that he was heavy.

    Axelwolf said he saw me and my partner, I am not sure the location, but axelwolf described me as an Asian or Chinese kid and I am not. I am white. MaxPen described me as non- white, Not sure if that meant black, or latino, or middle eastern but again, just wrong. Iam of Irish decent. It isn't even a close call. I am pale, pasty white. Therefore, I now know neither saw me, nor my partner. I guess the saw two guys 20 years in age a part and speculated it might be me.

    The after the fact question: I just didn't doubt either at the time. It wasn't until they both claimed the person they saw was playing red chip, which was fairly recently, that I knew both were mistaken.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  17. #177
    You can take time picking apart the UNKewl feeble lies, but it's more just a humorous exercise in toying with a sociopath than a methodology that will will unearth anything more, than more nonsense.

    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You can't get to the truth with a fraud.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  18. #178
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    So let's get this straight KJ.

    They both reported sighting you at different casinos, and you thought at the time they had sighted you, but now you realize they hadn't?

    Were these reports years after the fact? Because if someone says they think they saw me at some random casino within a reasonably specific time frame, I would know whether it were possible, and if it weren't me it probably wouldn't be possible that it was me. (I.e. dates times and details wouldn't line up.)
    I had shared that two smaller local casinos that my partner and I liked to visit were eastside Cannery and Club Fortune in Henderson. Maxpen apparently played both of these casinos. My blackjack play at both these places was very limited because my play, even with bet spread cut down was just above their tolerance or comfort level. At Club Fortune I played blackjack for a total of a number of weeks, once a week on Mondays when they had a suited blackjack promotion. At East Cannery, I played blackjack for a couple times a month, usually on a friday, when it was busier, off and on for a year or so. So my blackjack play at both was very Limited. BUT Maxpen and I both witnessed East Cannery cheating a blind patron (a very regular player), so I thought he and I may have even played the same table, but no now I don't think so, because everything MaxPen describes about me is incorrect and the only thing he got right about my partner is that he was heavy.

    Axelwolf said he saw me and my partner, I am not sure the location, but axelwolf described me as an Asian or Chinese kid and I am not. I am white. MaxPen described me as non- white, Not sure if that meant black, or latino, or middle eastern but again, just wrong. Iam of Irish decent. It isn't even a close call. I am pale, pasty white. Therefore, I now know neither saw me, nor my partner. I guess the saw two guys 20 years in age a part and speculated it might be me.

    The after the fact question: I just didn't doubt either at the time. It wasn't until they both claimed the person they saw was playing red chip, which was fairly recently, that I knew both were mistaken.
    Wrong

    You're black hair tanned Asian looking fella. Pac Islander fits very well. Do you honestly think people would believe you are describing yourself after all you have supposedly done to protect your identity. You can't make this shit up....lol
    Last edited by MaxPen; 11-20-2023 at 06:06 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  19. #179
    I'll tell you the truth, I think Axelwolf is confused or has forgotten, but back in the day (this was 10 years ago), he claimed to have seen us outside eastside cannery, crossing the street. We often walked down to Eastside from Sams town, rather than drive and re-park and this happened to be a day we were there and walked so we would have been crossing the street to get there. And I believe Axelwolf even described accurately what my partner was wearing.

    So there is a good chance he did see us, but somehow has now confused this with a second sighting involving an Asian kid. I don't have any idea where that second sighting may have been, you would have to ask him. Maybe he wasn't all that close at eastside cannery and thought I looked Asian. I don't know. I don't look Asain and have never had anyone ever mistaken me for Asian.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  20. #180
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Wrong

    You're black hair tanned Asian looking fella. Pac Islanders fits very well. Do you honestly think people would believe you are describing yourself after all you have supposedly done to protect your identity. You can't make this shit up....lol

    I can describe myself because I am so very ordinary looking.

    Come on dude, Mdawg made up that Pacific Islander thing. You are playing off that or taking talking points or something. In 10 years you never said a word about non-white or Asian or Pacific zIslander. Only after Mdawg started feeding you talking points.

    If I was Pacific Islander or Asian looking, it would have abslutely been 100 times harder to pull off what I have pulled off in LV. Can't have something like that, that makes you stand out and be easily remembered.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Handpays to rise to $5,000+?
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-09-2022, 04:10 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2022, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2022, 02:39 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 11:52 PM
  5. It is still a "buyers' market" in the South Florida luxury condo market
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •