Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 282

Thread: KJ - can you see the F1 track from your luxury high rise condo?

  1. #181
    And if I was Pacific Islander or Asian, I would have been screaming to Dan Druff that you were doxing me. Ask Druff> I have never said a word. Just laughed at you and Mdawg.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  2. #182
    KJ, I know you believe you are not required to prove anything to anybody: got it.

    But...perhaps you could agree to meet briefly with Dan Druff for the limited purpose of having him then report to the forum that "I met KJ, and here is what he looks like..."

    Of course it won't shut up the haters, but it will make them look like idiots.
    What, Me Worry?

  3. #183
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ, I know you believe you are not required to prove anything to anybody: got it.

    But...perhaps you could agree to meet briefly with Dan Druff for the limited purpose of having him then report to the forum that "I met KJ, and here is what he looks like..."

    Of course it won't shut up the haters, but it will make them look like idiots.
    It really does rub me the wrong way, that I should have to prove anything. It is a bad precedent. If a forum is going to start requiring that of members, don't expect too many AP's to participate.

    BUT, that said, I did basically propose what you are asking just 2 days ago. Not a peep from Mdawg on the proposal.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mdog, You like to set up these challenges that favor you and set terms you know that no one will meet, ala Rob Singer, who you stole much of your troll activities from. Here is a deal for you that is fair.

    You release Shackleford from the NDA, allow him to say what he saw, nothing identifying and answer questions, including questions from me, just so that you don't write the statement that he says, and I will invite Dan Druff to my home, meet him in the lobby, and walk him up to my condo. I will even log onto my bank account from my computer and he will be able to see the deposit that was made back in June.

    That should answer all questions and solve everything once and for all. You game? I am taking a risk, because you might be able to pay Shackleford to lie. I am trusting he wouldn't accept that.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  4. #184
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Wrong

    You're black hair tanned Asian looking fella. Pac Islanders fits very well. Do you honestly think people would believe you are describing yourself after all you have supposedly done to protect your identity. You can't make this shit up....lol

    I can describe myself because I am so very ordinary looking.

    Come on dude, Mdawg made up that Pacific Islander thing. You are playing off that or taking talking points or something. In 10 years you never said a word about non-white or Asian or Pacific zIslander. Only after Mdawg started feeding you talking points.

    If I was Pacific Islander or Asian looking, it would have abslutely been 100 times harder to pull off what I have pulled off in LV. Can't have something like that, that makes you stand out and be easily remembered.

    Incorrect. Young (as you once were) intelligent looking white guys get more heat in everything.

  5. #185
    If a forum requires members to prove something, or meet with someone, then it is no longer an anonymous forum.

    There are private forums that do this. You must be referred or sponsored by a current known member. But that is NOT what this forum or any of the other public gambling forums are.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  6. #186
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Wrong

    You're black hair tanned Asian looking fella. Pac Islanders fits very well. Do you honestly think people would believe you are describing yourself after all you have supposedly done to protect your identity. You can't make this shit up....lol

    I can describe myself because I am so very ordinary looking.

    Come on dude, Mdawg made up that Pacific Islander thing. You are playing off that or taking talking points or something. In 10 years you never said a word about non-white or Asian or Pacific zIslander. Only after Mdawg started feeding you talking points.

    If I was Pacific Islander or Asian looking, it would have abslutely been 100 times harder to pull off what I have pulled off in LV. Can't have something like that, that makes you stand out and be easily remembered.

    Incorrect. Young (as you once were) intelligent looking white guys get more heat in everything.
    Thatís the key to his delusional life spiraling out of control. Heís getting older and he spends no time on his health. He canít get the premium price he did when he was younger selling that ass. Heís now more like a Craigís list escort looking for autistic seniors to suck for dollars

  7. #187
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ, I know you believe you are not required to prove anything to anybody: got it.

    But...perhaps you could agree to meet briefly with Dan Druff for the limited purpose of having him then report to the forum that "I met KJ, and here is what he looks like..."

    Of course it won't shut up the haters, but it will make them look like idiots.
    He would never do that unless he threw in a substitute. If he played it straight which we know he's not capable of then Druff would be reporting what has been said.

    Axel can chime in if he wants about how I've described FraudJ from years ago. The same way he confirmed the chip denoms I saw FraudJ playing with in Eastside a few times. FraudJ likes to say I saw him playing in Club Fortune. No, that's where he was with his Sugar Daddy. Story has never changed.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  8. #188
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    And if I was Pacific Islander or Asian, I would have been screaming to Dan Druff that you were doxing me. Ask Druff> I have never said a word. Just laughed at you and Mdawg.
    No, you only scream when it's something you want people to believe. Like where you live....lol

    Socios always think other people are dumb...RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  9. #189
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If a forum requires members to prove something, or meet with someone, then it is no longer an anonymous forum.

    There are private forums that do this. You must be referred or sponsored by a current known member. But that is NOT what this forum or any of the other public gambling forums are.
    No such gambling forum like that exist. Only private male or female escort services catering to high end clients do such a thing.

    Like the one you are on

  10. #190
    Fact

    There are real life senior men over 60 who can identify Gunplay FraudJ. That have already said they would go on the record if need be.

    Kewj is like a ball of yarn being played with by a cat. He just doesn’t fully understand lol

  11. #191
    These Gays can’t help but dox themselves online through various hookup sites and message Boards. Their lust for hot cum betrays them

  12. #192
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Why not just read what you wrote it's coming from the same puppet's wide loose mouth.



    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Another tell is Pussytive Vaginance's insistence that he's never read GF, even though he brought it up.

    That's an attempted deflection, since we know that the doofus brofus was posting as tewlj on GF.

    Either that or Pussytive Vaginance is a tewlj sockpuppet.

    After all, tewlj is a proven and admitted user of sockpuppets.
    PV is an obvious wide loose mouthpiece for UNKewlJ because

    (1) He never has anything negative to say about FraudJ. Even MrV occasionally gives UNKewlJ a sly bit of fist in the way of an insult here and there.

    (2) Just like UNKewlJ, PV has an exaggerated sense of whether or not MDawg even bothers to read let alone take note of anything he has to say about MDawg.
    I wish I specifically remember why I wrote this theory off. So PositiveVariance's name is mathy and if you look at the 2 threads started on PFA - they are all similar to Kewl. Wising people up with goofy plays that you would read about on the internet. Just trying to be legitimate. Teachable moments.

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I dunno bro you might be on to something.

    Here are the two threads. I am not bothering with links.


    Very Low Level ADVANTAGE PLAY - Nationwide Coin Shortage
    Started by PositiveVariance, 06-23-2021 08:28 PM

    Card Exchanging Table - Cheating Home Game
    Started by PositiveVariance, 01-02-2021 01:14 AM
    The evidence that KJ and I are the same person:

    MDAWG: KJ and I, both have used the bold feature.
    Rock solid evidence!. Notice the bold font? Scary that the State Bar of Calif granted a license to a person who thinks this qualifies as credible evidence.


    Since I have a "Math" sounding user name, I must be KJ!

    Since I started a thread about a POKER CHEATING Table, the evidence points to KJ and I being the same person!

    Since I have never criticized KJ, we must be the same person!



    This is MDAWG'S issue:
    He wants to be viewed as a "Professional Gambler" or someone who consistently beats the breaks off of casinos at will. It just kills him that someone he views as inferior (because they are gay), not only did they call him out, but this person has been able to support himself via the Casinos for nearly 2 decades.

    Now, if KJ is lying about any part of his story, Shame on him. I have no reason like MDAWG would to hire a private investigator to find these things out. People lie on forums all the time. For those that enjoy calling out people that lie, it is fine as long as you have credible evidence. For example: one person said KJ is a prostitute, now how many are saying it? Evidence? I wouldn't care one way or the other as long as the claim is backed up with evidence, which if true - would be easy. Until then, Im fine being the only person besides Mr. V and Boz, not spreading this info as if it is fact.

    I enjoy calling out gambling scammers. They ruin people's lives. All the little stupid shit people lie about on gambling forums, I don't care to necessarily call out, especially when it is dead obvious. I feel the same as Druff does in this respect, since they really aren't hurting anyone financially. Yes, people can listen to their non scene and try to duplicate what the liar claimed. Is that hurting people? Absolutely! However, I must "draw the line" somewhere and that would be when money is paid. This is really why I didn't get in the discussion on WOV when MDAWG was making his claims. It was obvious,he wasn't trying to collect money, and there were already plenty of folks making valid arguments.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 11-20-2023 at 07:38 PM.

  13. #193
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Why not just read what you wrote it's coming from the same puppet's wide loose mouth.



    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Another tell is Pussytive Vaginance's insistence that he's never read GF, even though he brought it up.

    That's an attempted deflection, since we know that the doofus brofus was posting as tewlj on GF.

    Either that or Pussytive Vaginance is a tewlj sockpuppet.

    After all, tewlj is a proven and admitted user of sockpuppets.
    PV is an obvious wide loose mouthpiece for UNKewlJ because

    (1) He never has anything negative to say about FraudJ. Even MrV occasionally gives UNKewlJ a sly bit of fist in the way of an insult here and there.

    (2) Just like UNKewlJ, PV has an exaggerated sense of whether or not MDawg even bothers to read let alone take note of anything he has to say about MDawg.
    I wish I specifically remember why I wrote this theory off. So PositiveVariance's name is mathy and if you look at the 2 threads started on PFA - they are all similar to Kewl. Wising people up with goofy plays that you would read about on the internet. Just trying to be legitimate. Teachable moments.

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I dunno bro you might be on to something.

    Here are the two threads. I am not bothering with links.


    Very Low Level ADVANTAGE PLAY - Nationwide Coin Shortage
    Started by PositiveVariance, 06-23-2021 08:28 PM

    Card Exchanging Table - Cheating Home Game
    Started by PositiveVariance, 01-02-2021 01:14 AM
    The evidence that KJ and I are the same person:

    MDAWG: KJ and I, both have used the bold feature.
    Rock solid evidence!. Notice the bold font? Scary that the State Bar of Calif granted a license to a person who thinks this qualifies as credible evidence.


    Since I have a "Math" sounding user name, I must be KJ!

    Since I started a thread about a POKER CHEATING Table, the evidence points to KJ and I being the same person!

    Since I have never criticized KJ, we must be the same person!



    This is MDAWG'S issue:
    He wants to be viewed as a "Professional Gambler" or someone who consistently beats the breaks off of casinos at will. It just kills him that someone he views as inferior (because they are gay), not only did they call him out, but this person has been able to support himself via the Casinos for nearly 2 decades.

    Now, if KJ is lying about any part of his story, Shame on him. I have no reason like MDAWG would to hire a private investigator to find these things out. People lie on forums all the time. For those that enjoy calling out people that lie, it is fine as long as you have credible evidence. For example: one person said KJ is a prostitute, now how many are saying it? Evidence? I wouldn't care one way or the other as long as the claim is backed up with evidence, which if true - would be easy. Until then, Im fine being the only person besides Mr. V and Boz, not spreading this info as if it is fact.

    I enjoy calling out gambling scammers. They ruin people's lives. All the little stupid shit people lie about on gambling forums, I don't care to necessarily call out, especially when it is dead obvious. I feel the same as Druff does in this respect, since they really aren't hurting anyone financially. Yes, people can listen to their non scene and try to duplicate what the liar claimed. Is that hurting people? Absolutely! However, I must "draw the line" somewhere and that would be when money is paid. This is really why I didn't get in the discussion on WOV when MDAWG was making his claims. It was obvious,he wasn't trying to collect money, and there were already plenty of folks making valid arguments.
    I'm not sure what credible evidence could ever be given with the anonymity of everyone involved. If you are not anonymous in some vouchable manner then I am all ears.

    I just went to pfa to read a few of your posts. I didn't read too much but just the fact those are the types of threads you start. Very very kewl like.

    On the other hand having the same basic motivations on these forums could lead you both in attacking mdawg.
    VCT - the finest of all sites with only the finest gamblers one will ever encounter. Book it. .. and then there is FraudJ ..

  14. #194
    I don't play poker. I don't know much about poker. Barely know what hand beats another hand. I don't talk poker. I am not on Druffs poker forum.

    AinQ, aren't you a poker player? If this is your read, I am not very impressed.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  15. #195
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I don't play poker. I don't know much about poker. Barely know what hand beats another hand. I don't talk poker. I am not on Druffs poker forum.

    AinQ, aren't you a poker player? If this is your read, I am not very impressed.
    Yet somehow you played VP for local mail.

    You can't make this shit up...lol

    Whatever is convenient to say at the moment. Number one rule of a socio....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  16. #196
    Come on man... Don't be stupid. VP and poker are not the same thing.
    Mdawg should release Shackleford from the NDA (gag order), so Wizard can tell what is really going on. Let the light (and truth) shine in.

  17. #197
    Knowing the order of hands is useful in both.

  18. #198
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I don't play poker. I don't know much about poker. Barely know what hand beats another hand. I don't talk poker. I am not on Druffs poker forum.

    AinQ, aren't you a poker player? If this is your read, I am not very impressed.
    Lol but you want us to believe you can count three tables at once and escape detection in Vegas for decades lol

  19. #199
    What happens if I post a video of Kew ? If I had one like he happens to be in the background but I didn’t know it was him ?

  20. #200
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Come on man... Don't be stupid. VP and poker are not the same thing.
    It's impossible to be a VP player and not know what hand beats the other. You need to start thinking things thru before typing. We understand you're desperate. But holy hell....lol

    You just say whatever whenever. Just like when you claimed to let your brother and boyfriend use your account.

    Imagine FraudJ who has talked about slinking around behind his boyfriend's back sucking other dude's cocks in the building(tunnel) he lives in letting him use his account.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Handpays to rise to $5,000+?
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-09-2022, 04:10 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2022, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2022, 02:39 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 11:52 PM
  5. It is still a "buyers' market" in the South Florida luxury condo market
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •