Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: KJ - can you see the F1 track from your luxury high rise condo?

I saw the F1 in person with my son. That's why I was in Vegas to end up hitting that $64k jackpot.

That's all I've got.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I saw the F1 in person with my son. That's why I was in Vegas to end up hitting that $64k jackpot.

That's all I've got.

LOL. That's terrible.

It reminds me of a story from the 80's. I had a client who was president of a company called Golden Eagle Distributing in Roseville, CA. He used to get my plays on Friday and occasionally drive over the mountain to Reno/Tahoe to bet them. So he leaves early one day, drives to Reno, and the sports book he usually uses is closed so he plunks down in a chair at a slot machine to kill 20 minutes. Ka-ching! He hits the slot for -- I think it was 66K.

He sends me a photocopy to torture me -- I still have it around here somewhere.

F1, was worth being there for. If you were already there anyway.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

My Dad passed away when I was 6.

And that young man looks more like you than me, skin color-wise.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information